Answers: 0
Zodiac:

hologramystical Posted: Mar 7 2008, 12:24 PM

Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

Dear All

Does anyone have Goddess Aphrodite ?
If yes, what kind of offerings will she like ?

Cheers!

--------------------
With Best Regards
Hologramystical
--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel Paradise Posted: Mar 8 2008, 04:20 AM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 112

Dear holo,

I would like to know too

Angel Paradise

--------------------
All the life come to me with ease, joy and glory...

With Loves and lights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suziiboo Posted: Mar 8 2008, 01:02 PM

suziiboo

Member No.: 17

hi Hologramystiical and Angel

Well i don't have The goddess of love Aphrodite. i do have Hera and 2 other Immortals. I give her and the other two wine and fruit.

suzi

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 8 2008, 07:46 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Hmm, I do not have Aphrodite either, however, going by traditional offerings I would go with a feminine/floral incense, possibly even cinnamon. The apple has long been linked with Aphrodite also so maybe a red apple. Fresh flowers, and maybe sea shells?

Those are just a few things that come to mind.

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

Angel Paradise Posted: Mar 8 2008, 08:21 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 112

Dear Suzilbo and Faerie,

Thanks for you information about offer, i will keep that in mind and will it to her..

Angel Paradise

--------------------
All the life come to me with ease, joy and glory...

With Loves and lights

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 8 2008, 08:45 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

You are very welcome Angel P!

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

Hunter-Smith Posted: Mar 9 2008, 07:50 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

Yes, those are all good ideas!

Hmm... Myrtle, sparrow, dove, and swan are sacred to her.

She might even like it if you put in a romance movie or something.

This post has been edited by Hunter-Smith on Mar 9 2008, 09:57 AM

--------------------
Click Here To Go To Metaphysical Realm Radio.

hologramystical Posted: Mar 9 2008, 08:42 AM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 100

Dear All

I am thankful of all your inputs to my query.

Regarding red apple or edible food, should I just leave it on the table and do a mental intent it is meant for her and then after that should I eat it myself or leave it for a few days when it becomes "bad" and then throw it away?
By the way, does she actually eat the apple or fruit ?

Regarding fresh flowers, should I leave it till it becomes withered and then throw it away?

Sorry if it may sound a bit silly ... cause I just want to be sure the right way of offering.

Romantic Movies, Pictures of Sacred animals/birds, Wines & Fruits (Red Apple), Floral Incense (Cinnamon), Fresh Flowers (I guess Red Rose) and Seashells are all great idea !

Thanks & Cheers

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! I don't own a Immortal spirit. but I know that Goddess Aphrodite like to look at herself in the mirror
she also likes sea shells and perfume. one of her candle colors are pink she also has a magical seal that most women carry for love. if I were you I would by a small hand mirror and place her vessel on top of
it. and burn her color candle .there is a invocation creepyhollows has you can read out loud to call on any Immortal spirit which you can use when burning her candle.also spray a small amount of the perfume over the vessel. are sit it next to her vessel.

Many blessing

Return to “Immortals”