LUCI lucid dream inducer

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just found out about this kickstarter project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cal ... f=category

Just thought I'd share, this lucid dream inducer looks pretty interesting. Would you buy it? What do you think of it? :)

When I saw this, I thought this was very interesting! I've been naturally lucid dreaming for 10 years now, since I was 13 years old. Lucid dreaming is what inspired me to open my eyes and see the possibilities of what can exist outside our own reality. It was because of the ability to naturally lucid dream that I was able to have the most amazing otherworldly experiences, to experience worlds that feel more real and vivid than our own physical reality, to have conversations with entities or "humans" within a vivid dream where you can fully control yourself and yet you are having a full blown vivid conversation with another entity within the dream space. These kinds of experiences are very tied to my sense of spiritualism, to entities and spirits.
Lucid dreaming has shaped my view on what is possible with our minds and the universe, it has broaden my curiosity of entities and spiritual realms and it has created the person that I simply am. It would be pretty cool if more people could experience the types of dreams that blow their mind away and makes them re-think the experiences they have in their life, even small things like picking up a glass of water and remembering how real it felt to do the same in a lucid dream, maybe even felt more real than here. Make them open their eyes and think outside the box.

For me personally, to have experienced lucid dreams had opened my eyes to worlds that can exist outside of our own. To me, the term lucid dream is a general term. To me dreams have many different levels or types of lucidity and purpose behind the dream such as it could be a symbolic dream with 50% lucidity where visuals were clear and detailed but you couldn't control yourself at all but another dream could be a spirit communicating with 90% lucidity where you are fully aware and in control of yourself but you don't control the surroundings which seem physical and solid as "real life" while another dream can be a wacky silly dream with 30% lucidity where you fool around and make puppies appear out of thin air but you can't really control yourself as well as in another dream. Dreams are so varied like that.

Whenever I mention having a "lucid dream", I usually mean the type of dream similar to astral traveling, the type of dream where you explore a vivid clear world and can interact with the humans or creatures there, everything being clear and physical like the waterfalls or tree leaves blowing in the wind or feeling the rocks beneath your feet all while fully controlling yourself yet the world is it's own world as if outside of you, as if it had always been there. Whenever I mention a "lucid dream" I usually mean the type of dream (doesn't matter the lucidity of view or if you actually controlled yourself or controlled something) that inspires you to think outside our reality, the type of dream where you're like,"Wow, was that real? Does that place really exist? Did that person I talked to exist?" and leaves you feeling amazed and full of wonder all day long!

swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Patrizia
Zodiac:

I would totally buy this. They have the science down. I have worked in a sleep therapists office and watched the way they use the brain waves to tell what level of sleep you are in so i believe the product they are trying to create is very possible. I backed them with $5 but unfortunately that is all I can do right now.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

I love my spirit family!! They color my world supernatural!
etherealmagick.storenvy.com/home
etherealmagick.weebly.com
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Oop they canceled it!

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Zylpha
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elf & Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zylpha
Zodiac:

maybe try this one? let see if they really going to lunch their product on the next month :D

https://iwinks.org/aurora/purchase

azar83
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Sounds it is quite tempting

Cheapest Airline Tickets - http://airlineticketsworldwide.org/
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

This topic is a little stale so I hope nobody minds a necro.

I am a practicing lucid dreamer with 100% dream recall. It came very naturally to me. I continue to keep a dream journal as my waking memory never seems to be as good as my subconscious memory. ;)

Anyways, I'm new to spirit keeping and hope that my innate talent with lucid dreaming will enhance my experiences with keeping spirits. Especially my succubus. XD

If anybody needs any advice about LD.. feel free to contact me. I share my experience freely with everybody. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

::nice::

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

But the LUCI seems to be a fraud and is long gone.....
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=LUCI% ... am+inducer

But there are REM detectors out there that flash lights when they detect REM movement.
I used to have one and they do work....but a bit hit and miss.
As an example, years ago I was having a dream and was in a public road, suddenly the traffic lights started to become intensely bright, actually inducing a pain in the eye area, I couldn't look at them in the dream and lowered my head, then I realised "I am dreaming...it's the machine flashing"!!! Nice!!

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zylpha wrote:maybe try this one? let see if they really going to lunch their product on the next month :D

https://iwinks.org/aurora/purchase
This is also a kickstarter preorder scam by the looks of it, same as the LUCI.
Probably the same scammers behind it, just changed the images of the device a bit.

I used to know things
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Now the latest project is the Iband Lucid Dream enhancer, another kickstarter project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ar ... -and-dream

Return to “Cool Sites”