Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: And for anyone who thinks it does not work on a DNA level, I disagree. Dude, since my first post on this forum and after studying what turnings are while going through them, they've got to be real.
Okay, but have you tested your DNA (the whole genome sequencing one) in hospital or laboratory yet? And did you test the before and after, to see any relevant changes?
I actually have government access by now and can do it that way. So I think you can answer the question of do I need to at this point. I have enough experience of testing my blood.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:I actually have government access by now and can do it that way. So I think you can answer the question of do I need to at this point. I have enough experience of testing my blood.
Yes, of course, no question about it, plus publish your findings in article or even journal : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: And for anyone who thinks it does not work on a DNA level, I disagree. Dude, since my first post on this forum and after studying what turnings are while going through them, they've got to be real.
Okay, but have you tested your DNA (the whole genome sequencing one) in hospital or laboratory yet? And did you test the before and after, to see any relevant changes?
Your assumption is that it is DNA based is all I have the patience to say with how your energy is projecting over here. I tested it real quick and it is different. After turning, for me I don't have much patience to talk about science since we're talking about how that could have been many if not lucifer's key to treason in government and creation right now. So I prefer to keep it simple by not being a scientist in here.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Your assumption is that it is DNA based is all I have the patience to say with how your energy is projecting over here. I tested it real quick and it is different. After turning, for me I don't have much patience to talk about science since we're talking about how that could have been many if not lucifer's key to treason in government and creation right now. So I prefer to keep it simple by not being a scientist in here.
What??

You're the one who claimed this:
In this post of yours:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p721028

Not my assumption, man. You also claimed to have government access (I assume laboratory equipment etc) and with enough experience of testing your blood. So, walk the talk, here; don't be all talk and no action thingy.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:It feels kind of how kakashi from Naruto would feel when he borrows an eye of his own from a separate bloodline if anyone is familiar with that anime.
Siiiiiigh

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:It feels kind of how kakashi from Naruto would feel when he borrows an eye of his own from a separate bloodline if anyone is familiar with that anime.
Oh? Is it kind of like an anime?
Also I have this weird sonar that you see on Dracula untold when his maker is using it when he steps in the cave.
Oh, is it like that too?
Either way I think you get my point.
Hollywood is a powerful drug.
whether that is figuring out how to jump from one cliff to another and working really hard to do it
Please, do not jump from any cliffs.

Physically turned persons are not likely to be posting about it on an internet forum, and they're not likely to gain this from any known listing on the metaphysical market.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Your assumption is that it is DNA based is all I have the patience to say with how your energy is projecting over here. I tested it real quick and it is different. After turning, for me I don't have much patience to talk about science since we're talking about how that could have been many if not lucifer's key to treason in government and creation right now. So I prefer to keep it simple by not being a scientist in here.
What??

You're the one who claimed this:
In this post of yours:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p721028

Not my assumption, man. You also claimed to have government access (I assume laboratory equipment etc) and with enough experience of testing your blood. So, walk the talk, here; don't be all talk and no action thingy.
Anyway blood testing is pretty new and honestly if I just want to talk I can do that. I don't have to prove anything to you and maybe those societies where we don't have to aren't for you.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:
Siiiiiigh
All I'm gonna say is if this is a sigh of frustration, I think people would learn a lot more if they were loyal to the popular consensus of their civilians. Meaning if even one person "likes" anime where you live, there might be something you're missing if you don't. You actually could be missing out on a lot because what if your eyes aren't good enough to see what the anime has coded? All I'm gonna say to you is go find kaguya the rabbit goddess if you do not believe in kakashi even symbolically and even ocultically.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:Anyway blood testing is pretty new and honestly if I just want to talk I can do that. I don't have to prove anything to you and maybe those societies where we don't have to aren't for you.
Yeah, okay.
Pretty much reminds me of this post:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p709013

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

the-catalyst-of-change wrote:All I'm gonna say is if this is a sigh of frustration, I think people would learn a lot more if they were loyal to the popular consensus of their civilians. Meaning if even one person "likes" anime where you live, there might be something you're missing if you don't.
What?
If everyone likes jumping off of cliffs, there may be something missing if I don't.
There's a big diff between enjoying a piece of media - even finding meaning in it, and becoming obsessed with a world of fantasy to the point it distorts your capacity to tell what's real and what isn't in your life due to wishful thinking. This is becoming an epidemic. I hope you be trolling.

When there's an anime featuring Centzon Totochtin the 400 drunken rabbits, let me know. You will know how to get in touch, it's coded in their revelries.

darkwing wrote: Yeah, okay.
Pretty much reminds me of this post:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p709013
No one ever took me up on those brass knuckles, for shame!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”