Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think the first link was to a fiction writers' website. The second one seems to give no source for what they say, but they may have drawn on the writers' article, or a modern work called the Simon Necromonicon (1977), which seems to have elaborated on the very scant knowledge available to historians... and whose textual authenticity has been questioned.

Here's a Wikipedia article on the Rabisu, said to be Akkadian in origin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabisu

I noticed that there really isn't much original legend to go on, but it seems to have sparked the imagination of some modern writers.

(Not sure if it qualifies as a spirit that has turned anyone around, as in the OP topic. Interesting though.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

Does power sharing your energy with spirits while they share their energy with you or in simpler terms creating a collective power energy between you and your spirits count?

This is both on an energetic level and an empathic one as well.

Anyway, does that qualify as I don't technically get features per say but I feel said features from the spirits?

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

vamp434 wrote:I just started this process too. As far as I know it is impossible to turn physically, however astral transformations that have some physical effects are possible. I have been working with 4 different sellers on this to try and maximize results. Two of them I will mention (spellsshop and wintermournings husband J) Spellsshop had a pendant that slowly provides a vampiric aura (you can feel the energy at times from it) and the other involves working with a group of vampire spirits. The other two sellers bind a vampire that will help you along in the process. I haven't really noticed much yet besides feeling lighter everyday (kind of an odd feeling). I'll keep everyone updated though with how this goes.
Anything new on the transformation process?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I've witnessed Inari make someone into a nogitsune, I've witnessed Aset and Set make people into Asetians/Sethians vampires. I am not sure on if a spell can unless it was maybe accompanied by the power of a Deity or entity that can do such like certain demons, personally, I never had it done on me but I was one of the people to be there to watch it happen as an unbiased view. I've even seen Lilith make someone into an incubus or succubus it's a really interesting thing to witness. It was what lead me into working with soul manipulation (consent is given) Of course these changes were only spiritual/soul-changing not physically/genetics/DNA type stuff. However, some can affect the physical body to a degree just not in the actuality sense.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:I've witnessed Inari make someone into a nogitsune, I've witnessed Aset and Set make people into Asetians/Sethians vampires. I am not sure on if a spell can unless it was maybe accompanied by the power of a Deity or entity that can do such like certain demons, personally, I never had it done on me but I was one of the people to be there to watch it happen as an unbiased view. I've even seen Lilith make someone into an incubus or succubus it's a really interesting thing to witness. It was what lead me into working with soul manipulation (consent is given) Of course these changes were only spiritual/soul-changing not physically/genetics/DNA type stuff. However, some can affect the physical body to a degree just not in the actuality sense.
What is a
nogitsune?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:I've witnessed Inari make someone into a nogitsune, I've witnessed Aset and Set make people into Asetians/Sethians vampires. I am not sure on if a spell can unless it was maybe accompanied by the power of a Deity or entity that can do such like certain demons, personally, I never had it done on me but I was one of the people to be there to watch it happen as an unbiased view. I've even seen Lilith make someone into an incubus or succubus it's a really interesting thing to witness. It was what lead me into working with soul manipulation (consent is given) Of course these changes were only spiritual/soul-changing not physically/genetics/DNA type stuff. However, some can affect the physical body to a degree just not in the actuality sense.
What is a
nogitsune?
Nogitsune in Shinto is Kitsune who are not loyal to Inari but loyal to themselves, however. In this case, if a kitsune isn't born one and made one they are automatically considered Nogitsune. So there are Nogistune who are loyal to Inari but since they were created not born they are Nogitsune. However, there are claims that Nogitsune are more chaotic than kitsune but that idea only comes from the fact they are not bound by Inari's laws as her born kitsune are. Inari kitsune have to earn their tails through practice coupled with other things in relation to Inari, such as each ability associated with it, the idea that it takes a thousand years for a kitsune to reach maturity in the sense of gaining all 9. While Nogitune simply have to practice the abilities that are associated with each tail and they can develop up to 9 tails.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

lucyseward wrote:
vamp434 wrote:I just started this process too. As far as I know it is impossible to turn physically, however astral transformations that have some physical effects are possible. I have been working with 4 different sellers on this to try and maximize results. Two of them I will mention (spellsshop and wintermournings husband J) Spellsshop had a pendant that slowly provides a vampiric aura (you can feel the energy at times from it) and the other involves working with a group of vampire spirits. The other two sellers bind a vampire that will help you along in the process. I haven't really noticed much yet besides feeling lighter everyday (kind of an odd feeling). I'll keep everyone updated though with how this goes.
Anything new on the transformation process?
I am going to go with no on the above as far as what one might expect from those in an extreme sense. However, I will say that I have felt different since then. I feel more confident than I used to and more persuasive with people.

In general though I’ve had some changes from various things I’ve worked with. There have been some changes of a sexual nature I won’t go into, those have been very noticeable. I adopted a few sex spirits and did Ubi work with Papa Hood which I think made a difference but can’t rule out the above. I also feel energy now and can draw on it and I’m not sure if that was the above or something else. I also see images and other stuff when I close my eyes but still haven’t completely gotten the hang of it.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Rungr wrote: Nogitsune in Shinto is Kitsune who are not loyal to Inari but loyal to themselves, however. In this case, if a kitsune isn't born one and made one they are automatically considered Nogitsune. So there are Nogistune who are loyal to Inari but since they were created not born they are Nogitsune. However, there are claims that Nogitsune are more chaotic than kitsune but that idea only comes from the fact they are not bound by Inari's laws as her born kitsune are. Inari kitsune have to earn their tails through practice coupled with other things in relation to Inari, such as each ability associated with it, the idea that it takes a thousand years for a kitsune to reach maturity in the sense of gaining all 9. While Nogitune simply have to practice the abilities that are associated with each tail and they can develop up to 9 tails.
Who is Inari? And the nogitsune, for what reason would someone be made into one? What are some of the abilities that kitsune gain as they develop and how do their abilities differ to the nogitsune? Are the nogitsune more chaotic because they haven't had the same training but have all the powers?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Whimsy wrote:
Rungr wrote: Nogitsune in Shinto is Kitsune who are not loyal to Inari but loyal to themselves, however. In this case, if a kitsune isn't born one and made one they are automatically considered Nogitsune. So there are Nogistune who are loyal to Inari but since they were created not born they are Nogitsune. However, there are claims that Nogitsune are more chaotic than kitsune but that idea only comes from the fact they are not bound by Inari's laws as her born kitsune are. Inari kitsune have to earn their tails through practice coupled with other things in relation to Inari, such as each ability associated with it, the idea that it takes a thousand years for a kitsune to reach maturity in the sense of gaining all 9. While Nogitune simply have to practice the abilities that are associated with each tail and they can develop up to 9 tails.
Who is Inari? And the nogitsune, for what reason would someone be made into one? What are some of the abilities that kitsune gain as they develop and how do their abilities differ to the nogitsune? Are the nogitsune more chaotic because they haven't had the same training but have all the powers?
The Shinto Kitsune Goddess Inari

People usually have their own reasons for wanting to become something, and their abilities don't differ, Nogitsune are just kitsune who are not bound by Inari's laws so they are considered more chaotic due to that 'freedom'

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Whimsy wrote:
^^^^ Yep. "A subtype of kitsune or Japanese fox spirits. A nogitsune is a fox spirit that is NOT aligned with goddess Inari, and who is not in her service. "

If you go to ThePaganShop site, he has a listing for binding a portal to Inari.. Contains some more basic information there if you want to take a look, for those unfamiliar with Inari. I've been wanting to work with Inari for awhile but been holding off... >< I don't work with any immortals at the moment except the two bound for me via reverse adopts. Especially I have some Japanese descent in me..I resonate a lot with that particular immortal.

From what I recall, Elysium Conjures also does conjurations for Nogitsune, and they have a pretty decent amount of information on them as well, on their site. Well it's more like Void Nogitsune so they're a tad bit different. That immediately came to my mind.

Coincidentally I was literally just talking about Nogitsune and Inari with someone on Etsy the other day and saw this hahaha!!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”