Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
Whimsy wrote:
Rungr wrote: Nogitsune in Shinto is Kitsune who are not loyal to Inari but loyal to themselves, however. In this case, if a kitsune isn't born one and made one they are automatically considered Nogitsune. So there are Nogistune who are loyal to Inari but since they were created not born they are Nogitsune. However, there are claims that Nogitsune are more chaotic than kitsune but that idea only comes from the fact they are not bound by Inari's laws as her born kitsune are. Inari kitsune have to earn their tails through practice coupled with other things in relation to Inari, such as each ability associated with it, the idea that it takes a thousand years for a kitsune to reach maturity in the sense of gaining all 9. While Nogitune simply have to practice the abilities that are associated with each tail and they can develop up to 9 tails.
Who is Inari? And the nogitsune, for what reason would someone be made into one? What are some of the abilities that kitsune gain as they develop and how do their abilities differ to the nogitsune? Are the nogitsune more chaotic because they haven't had the same training but have all the powers?
^^^^ Yep. "A subtype of kitsune or Japanese fox spirits. A nogitsune is a fox spirit that is NOT aligned with goddess Inari, and who is not in her service. "

If you go to ThePaganShop site, he has a listing for binding a portal to Inari.. Contains some more basic information there if you want to take a look, for those unfamiliar with Inari. I've been wanting to work with Inari for awhile but been holding off... >< I don't work with any immortals at the moment except the two bound for me via reverse adopts. Especially I have some Japanese descent in me..I resonate a lot with that particular immortal.

From what I recall, Elysium Conjures also does conjurations for Nogitsune, and they have a pretty decent amount of information on them as well, on their site. Well it's more like Void Nogitsune so they're a tad bit different. That immediately came to my mind.

Coincidentally I was literally just talking about Nogitsune and Inari with someone on Etsy the other day and saw this hahaha!!
I tend to resonate a lot with void nogitsune mainly because of the fact we both share the void elemental energy, and the ones I've come across tend to be black in fur with purple paws in their fox form or some form of purple on their being such at the tips of their tails. I love them lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote: What is a
nogitsune?
It means wild kitsune or field kitsune.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yako_(fox)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune
Whimsy wrote: Who is Inari?
Japanese rice god/goddess.
https://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/ ... iscon.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I would point out that not every tale has her as goddess. The are a couple of obscure ones where she is depicted as an Oni. It is only later she earns divinity and becomes a kami.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:I've witnessed Inari make someone into a nogitsune, I've witnessed Aset and Set make people into Asetians/Sethians vampires. I am not sure on if a spell can unless it was maybe accompanied by the power of a Deity or entity that can do such like certain demons, personally, I never had it done on me but I was one of the people to be there to watch it happen as an unbiased view. I've even seen Lilith make someone into an incubus or succubus it's a really interesting thing to witness. It was what lead me into working with soul manipulation (consent is given) Of course these changes were only spiritual/soul-changing not physically/genetics/DNA type stuff. However, some can affect the physical body to a degree just not in the actuality sense.
Would any of these transformed people be willing to post their experiences here? Can they tell us what they did to trigger the transformation process? How have their lives changed since then?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Rungr wrote:I've witnessed Inari make someone into a nogitsune, I've witnessed Aset and Set make people into Asetians/Sethians vampires. I am not sure on if a spell can unless it was maybe accompanied by the power of a Deity or entity that can do such like certain demons, personally, I never had it done on me but I was one of the people to be there to watch it happen as an unbiased view. I've even seen Lilith make someone into an incubus or succubus it's a really interesting thing to witness. It was what lead me into working with soul manipulation (consent is given) Of course these changes were only spiritual/soul-changing not physically/genetics/DNA type stuff. However, some can affect the physical body to a degree just not in the actuality sense.
Would any of these transformed people be willing to post their experiences here? Can they tell us what they did to trigger the transformation process? How have their lives changed since then?
I did suggest one to join but they didn't exactly like the idea, he did buy from the CH shop but that's about it. However, they didn't do anything to trigger it, the change was automatic once the change was done it was noticeable, all they really had to do was continue practicing and cultivating their energy since it changed their energy and what their soul appeared as making them otherkin in nature.

The change on their lives, can't say 100% but we did talk about how they were happier with their choice, we all project etherically which in that aspect they made more connections with the specific race they were changed into.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So when you think about ascension you go through updates. Physically you may get sick flu like symptoms. Have weird dreams. Hear more ringing than normal. Feel shifts.

Healing the dna and activating it can be tiring. I had a vampire try to turn me once but I had no idea what that meant at the time. Meaning I didn’t know what it’d entail. But there were council vampires that would visit me every full moon and preform things. I ended up stopping bc I was literally a kid. Now I’m older and The same vampire and my others ask. They say it will help me in my path. It’s not a need. But a plus if I decide yes. I have vampire in me anyways on my moms side just as I suspected bc it’s insanely obvious she so vampiric it’s ironic as heck. Adores red meet, has a lot of energy, psychic abilities, sunlight hurts her eyes more now a days, she always awake rly early but she rarely sleeps, ppl always comment on her youthful skin and appearance, there’s just a lot there that I knew she had.

For now I keep buying spells and casting on myself as well just to boost my already present Vamp Dna however much there is. But as far as I know the process they were invoking they wanted to bring my vampire parts to the surface, infuse it with diff vamp energies (DNA work/healing but with Vampire influences from said “council”) along with using vampire venom via astral but I feel things immensely well if I’m bitten physically I feel it. If they scratch me astrally it shows physically. (From when my vamps feed or if they want me to know they were there they leave scratches)

But basically working with my own present vampire dna/blood and working with venom. I do adore vampires but I’m taking this slowly. Physically they say sure there’s changes. They say everyone looks for miracles but in reality think about it. You can have speed, enhanced beauty, senses with normal magic. The only difference in a turning process is that it’s more intune with vampires or what ever the thing is you’re trying to tune into. Just because you have fangs that doesn’t make you a vampire. They are t important with how many diff ways there are to get the sources you would want/need.
I have a vampire from this council with me now. He’s here to more or less teach me more and guide me into my more vampire related traits and things naturally without forcing too many things. Like I said I’m also working with vampire spells and also Lilith occasionally.(don’t just go looking for beings or immortals for things until you understand what you’re doing) but he basically asked if I wanted to make a two year contract and if he enjoyed my presence he’d stay my companion. I’ve become one of his favorites and he let me bind him recently. These council members are old. When ever he dreams with me his hair is always silver. His appearance he can alter slightly in dreams but now a days I always see beings in their true forms when I lucid dream with them. More times than less anyways. They aren’t very....hmm keen on how little people know but how much they want. They say things like: even with the basics your foundations are shaky when it comes to knowledge

Everyone sells vampire related things, it’s about finding who’s magic works best for you. And outside of magic going to the source if you can reach it. The only reason I think I’ve gotten to experience a few oddities and things is because of how open I’ve always been. I attract things and no one was ever too crazy to handle thankfully. I just thought I’d share a tidbit of what I’ve experienced. I can’t rly tell you how to experience or go about doing what ever bc again. What’s attracted to me is attracted to me. I don’t rly summon. A good mindset sometimes is if you want it you’ll attract it. From there just ask questions

Good luck

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Something to think about, what ever magic does for you when it comes to becoming something else like say you get a vamp enhancement. What ever is most present or what ever traits are the strongest I feel if you are turned it’ll be the same once that happens. I know that most magic vampire especially meshes with me insanely well. Magic enhances what’s there right? When we talk about physical change what’s actually changing ? I guess when it comes to we’re wolves like bones breaking and becoming a wolf but as a human being I feel like now a days the brain tries to reject things like that x D the same way your body goes numb or you go into shock when some things happen. Not saying it’s not possible never say never because we r in a meta community for goodness sake. So believe in the possibilities just don’t rush things or even expect instant results from what ever you all end up doing. Again everyone stay safe as well : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well there’s supposed to be smiley faces but all well

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I’d honestly love if I could somehow make my soul self show through my DNA, I have ancestry that ties back to the people that believed in what my soul has physical ties to but DNA wise it would be pretty amazing.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

An important thing to remember is that there is no such thing as growth without resistance or challenge. Think of the gym. We don’t get stronger without challenging ourselves with increasing levels of exertion. When it becomes easy for us to lift a weight, we add more weight to keep our strength increasing. When we want to bump up endurance, we have to extend the treadmill session past the amount of time we can comfortably walk.

Similarly, internal upgrades aren’t as easy as flipping a switch. There’s a reason why various forms of esoteric, shamanic, etc. training involve a significant, challenging event, that boils down to releasing the old self, breaking the individual or their old worldview down in some way, and rebuilding them with a new, improved self, worldview, etc. Only then has the student or seeker officially “advanced” to a higher level.

I would think that having an instant internal “upgrade” done, without having built an appropriate foundation to support the new, remade internal structure, would leave a person at risk of a breakdown.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”