Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

The soul changes I’ve seen you do have a point they were always told to continue to build on themselves and one friend didn’t and their system became stagnant, but after a while of a kind of “I told you so” by the immortal in question he fixed it.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Likes2Read wrote:An important thing to remember is that there is no such thing as growth without resistance or challenge. Think of the gym. We don’t get stronger without challenging ourselves with increasing levels of exertion. When it becomes easy for us to lift a weight, we add more weight to keep our strength increasing. When we want to bump up endurance, we have to extend the treadmill session past the amount of time we can comfortably walk.

Similarly, internal upgrades aren’t as easy as flipping a switch. There’s a reason why various forms of esoteric, shamanic, etc. training involve a significant, challenging event, that boils down to releasing the old self, breaking the individual or their old worldview down in some way, and rebuilding them with a new, improved self, worldview, etc. Only then has the student or seeker officially “advanced” to a higher level.

I would think that having an instant internal “upgrade” done, without having built an appropriate foundation to support the new, remade internal structure, would leave a person at risk of a breakdown.
Very true that’s why I say don’t just go doing stuff lol x*D I’ve had a lot of help on the other side from guardian angels, ascended masters and another group help me with the updating thing. Very great advice

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I feel like when it comes to being something else like doses are good. Taking your time. Not over doing it. Doing everything at once I feel would deff have some back lash. Like you said it’s like going to the gym.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

My impression of how a person might react to a big inner advancement for which they weren’t ready is akin to how the villainess gets her comeuppance in Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. The evil KGB spy wants to learn mind control so the Soviets can control the West remotely. She tells the aliens, who are telepathic, to teach her everything. Well, they oblige, but it’s more than she can take in. (Possibly intentionally so on the aliens’ part.) She goes from “Yes! Yes!” To “Stop, it’s too much!”, and her head explodes.

Obviously, nobody’s head will literally explode here, lol. But a person’s mind, or their life, can figuratively explode if they make a massive change without developing coping skills to handle it.

Anyone thinking about getting turned to any other kind of life form, or ability level, should spare some thoughts for the unintended consequences that could result.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Lol I use to watch a lot of Indiana Jones and I pictured that while reading xD

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

Just an update. The spells wore off.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

the-catalyst-of-change wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:13 am Just an update. The spells wore off.
Please elaborate what kinds of spells, from which conjurer, what those spells would do, what you expected them to do and what you have experienced so far? Please refer original post.

the-catalyst-of-change
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Clutch
Zodiac:

I bought from dawnshimmeringspirit of spellsshop and mirsada Gordon of castupon. Both were strong spells but now I can’t even contact the deities from castupon that we’re bestowed upon the rings. It’s a four year transformation. The deities from castupon could do blood alchemy which gave me powers over fire as described in the effects. In both transformations you are supposed to get your own unique power. Light was very bright for me at the beginning of the transformation. There was a distinct difference in vision and light sensitivity. I tried other transformation spells but these are the two I mainly worked with. It’s been over four years and since then the effects have worn off as if the objects were loosely bound. I can no longer communicate with the vampire deities or feel their presence like before. The closest thing I can compare the transformation to is a character’s vampirism from an anime called jojo’s bizarre adventures. The code they use to switch your blood from human to vampire is very similar but doesn’t last. I recommend saving your money as I spent a lot of money on these items and feel the art of transformation might be too advanced in our current age of witchcraft. Do it yourself and it will probably work out better. There are common spells you can use and sites for wishes. I am very disappointed because the experience was so real but didn’t last. I thought I should update you guys on my experience with this, especially since I am a serious practitioner. But I think if I could transform into anything now it would be an azathoth from the necronomicon. That’d be fun be a tentacled beast that could destroy worlds and I’m actually working with his sigil to transform my soul and also working on having a soul. Physical transformation is too complex. At least for now.
Last edited by the-catalyst-of-change on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I personally think that we really do not need a spell or anything in fact to turn, if we can at all in this life of our human state. I don't know about vampire or were-creatures. But I think, we all have a soul origin essence that can bubble up any time of our life and then we can feel like we have 'been turned'.

I would not think physically as a look that is different but within our spiritual and astral bodies, can become more of that core essence that bubbles up from within and eventually reflects to ourselves fro within.

Essentially, it can produce virtually, high IQ, wisdom, psychic energy, vision change. All types of things that is unnatural for a human birth. Yet, often it's feels so very natural, especially if it's happened early in our life, we would think that it's part of our human character.

But in reality, it's not and our core essence bubbled up from within into our natural human race and mixed in so well that we ourselves might just found it hard to realise it ourselves, only after years of research and many clues.

I talking from experience. I am nothing different from my human look and the way I present myself in my daily life. Yet, when I do have appearations, some are feels like my own essence. Also, I have very specific out of this world type of guides since birth. I even met one of them, 35 years ago. Anyway, I won't go into details of my private origin.

But I thought, I share this much. I believe our human life is most important and a sacred life that shell / house our essence and origin. And for most of us, it's wants to be hidden away without ever being discovered. And for others, it might even be revealed with a deep and profound call or a mission.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

PowerofMine
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:48 am I personally think that we really do not need a spell or anything in fact to turn, if we can at all in this life of our human state. I don't know about vampire or were-creatures. But I think, we all have a soul origin essence that can bubble up any time of our life and then we can feel like we have 'been turned'.

I would not think physically as a look that is different but within our spiritual and astral bodies, can become more of that core essence that bubbles up from within and eventually reflects to ourselves fro within.

Essentially, it can produce virtually, high IQ, wisdom, psychic energy, vision change. All types of things that is unnatural for a human birth. Yet, often it's feels so very natural, especially if it's happened early in our life, we would think that it's part of our human character.

But in reality, it's not and our core essence bubbled up from within into our natural human race and mixed in so well that we ourselves might just found it hard to realise it ourselves, only after years of research and many clues.

I talking from experience. I am nothing different from my human look and the way I present myself in my daily life. Yet, when I do have appearations, some are feels like my own essence. Also, I have very specific out of this world type of guides since birth. I even met one of them, 35 years ago. Anyway, I won't go into details of my private origin.

But I thought, I share this much. I believe our human life is most important and a sacred life that shell / house our essence and origin. And for most of us, it's wants to be hidden away without ever being discovered. And for others, it might even be revealed with a deep and profound call or a mission.
I definitely agree with this!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”