A WORLD OF GIANTS

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

The thing is you don't have to be tall to have giant in your blood. I'm 5 foot 2,my dad is short, and the tallest person in my family is my brother at 5 foot 10., and i have giant in my blood.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very interesting, particulary since I have Giant in my blood.

Dark Abyss wrote:The thing is you don't have to be tall to have giant in your blood. I'm 5 foot 2,my dad is short, and the tallest person in my family is my brother at 5 foot 10., and i have giant in my blood.
I´m also on the short side, 5 foot 2 also.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YES, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR BLOOD DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOING TO BE THE DOMINANT TRAITS. YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR BLOOD & IT DOESN'T SHOW. IT MIGHT SHOW IN YOUR CHILDREN, OR GRAND CHILDREN, OR MAYBE NOT IN THE GENERATIONS OF YOUR LIFETIME. THAT'S THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT BLOOD, IT HAS SO MUCH IN IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Could that be the reason that the men in my side of the family are all above 6 feet, one actually 6 feet 6 inches tall?
They are all tall and skinny, while the women are all short and plump. We range from 4 feet 11 to 6 feet 6, and each generation sees taller men.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Very interesting "coincidence" that Ash posts about giants when the same day and the day before, I had two dreams about what seemed like giants! I had a dream that I had 2 spirit guys, one was my height while another one was like 8 ft tall or something. My second dream was that I was in a classroom outside with other humans and our teacher was a giant ethereal woman guardian spirit and every word she spoke was poetic. In the dream, she said that she saw a giant light in the night sky that terrified her and that Earth is a paradise but 2/3rd's above our sky there are hazards from space such as meteors and then a gigantic colossus came out of the ground and the earth shook. We all had to run through a vast field of grass to get to the other side while hiding from huge colossal giants the size of medium skyscrapers.

Return to “Ash”