AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a couple vessel here that have very, very small chips in them. ::facepalm:: Can that effect the binding of the spirit?

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

No. My most powerful one has a chip. No doubt he is with me.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

If the binding was done right, the spell is bonded to the vessel on the energetic version of the atomic level. Essentially, the vessel becomes the binding beacon for the spirit. As long as even a fraction of the vessel remains, the binding, and the spirits or spells, will be unaffected. However, I'd check with the original conjurer to be sure, as each conjurer has a slightly different method for creating the bond, and not all bindings are as in depth. A shallower binding, or a binding to only one part of the piece and not the whole, could be an issue. If you are concerned, talk to the conjurer about what could damage the spells.

I wish you luck.

Deepest blessings.
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you both so much!
I just sent an email Nycto! I also really appreciated the depth of that. I knew that there were bindings that were stronger than others, I just didn't know about, for lack of a better word, "origins" of them. I learned something today! Thanks again you guys!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I wrote a post awhile back, "It's not as hard as you're making it" I think was the title. Near the end of the post, I discuss "atomic" bindings. The principle is the same for spirits or spells. The only real difference is that when working with a spirit or entity, you open the way, but as the entity moves in, or really is kind of willingly sucked in, it is the entity that bonds with the object, with you assisting and smoothing the way with your own energy, and the final sealing of the spell is done by the conjurer. Those kinds of bindings, especially when doubly bound to the Keeper, are pretty much indestructible, no matter what happens to the vessel... even of the item is pulverized, taking a few grains of dust left over and transferring the binding to a new vessel is possible.

Not every practitioner is as adept at working from the inside of an object in that manner, though, so it's always important to check with the seller.

:)

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:I wrote a post awhile back, "It's not as hard as you're making it" I think was the title. Near the end of the post, I discuss "atomic" bindings. The principle is the same for spirits or spells. The only real difference is that when working with a spirit or entity, you open the way, but as the entity moves in, or really is kind of willingly sucked in, it is the entity that bonds with the object, with you assisting and smoothing the way with your own energy, and the final sealing of the spell is done by the conjurer. Those kinds of bindings, especially when doubly bound to the Keeper, are pretty much indestructible, no matter what happens to the vessel... even of the item is pulverized, taking a few grains of dust left over and transferring the binding to a new vessel is possible.

Not every practitioner is as adept at working from the inside of an object in that manner, though, so it's always important to check with the seller.

:)
Thank you again! It actually makes a lot of sense and is really interesting. I'm going to go book mark that page. I actually read most of that post a while back. It helped me with the expansion of the mind to open the pathway to communication! :D

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

:) I'm glad you found it helpful. I think that magick is so simple, but people think, it's magick... you have to TRY... they over complicate things because they've been taught for so long that magick is impossible, so it must require training and effort and ritual and all other sorts of formulaic nonsense.

Kids do magick as easily as they breathe. The only thing stopping us is the belief that kids are just playing in their heads... the subconscious idea that none of us except a special select few could possibly have power.

I find that wound disheartening, and I do my best to heal it, to give people back their rightful power, as much as I can.

We are so much less than we could be... and only because we believe a lie set up to keep us weak and disenchanted, disempowered. It's criminal. I'm happy to do what I can to help people remember who and what they really are, and what they're truly capable of.

It's the only way this world will change.

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MagickFromtheMysts wrote::) I'm glad you found it helpful. I think that magick is so simple, but people think, it's magick... you have to TRY... they over complicate things because they've been taught for so long that magick is impossible, so it must require training and effort and ritual and all other sorts of formulaic nonsense.

Kids do magick as easily as they breathe. The only thing stopping us is the belief that kids are just playing in their heads... the subconscious idea that none of us except a special select few could possibly have power.

I find that wound disheartening, and I do my best to heal it, to give people back their rightful power, as much as I can.

We are so much less than we could be... and only because we believe a lie set up to keep us weak and disenchanted, disempowered. It's criminal. I'm happy to do what I can to help people remember who and what they really are, and what they're truly capable of.

I agree with everything you just said. It's the way everyone has been taught. Basically, to stray away from natural abilities. Everyone has the ability. Everyone. Some don't have it as blocked, some do. It's really a shame. My little sister (she's two), I believe can see spirits. Sometimes she'll look up and say "hi" or just start jabbering. And it's so cute. I encourage it, so I'll ask "who is that?" "say hi!". My mother doesn't mind and thinks it's a good thing. I do too. I hate the way the world is with its idea that magick either isn't real or should be avoided and feared. I sometimes wonder what the world would be like if people acknowledged its existence and didn't make fun of those who do. It's natural and beautiful. Same way with other things the world tries to categorize as a "no no". Ugh. ::facepalm::

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote::) I'm glad you found it helpful. I think that magick is so simple, but people think, it's magick... you have to TRY... they over complicate things because they've been taught for so long that magick is impossible, so it must require training and effort and ritual and all other sorts of formulaic nonsense.

Beautifully expressed. So simple. Thank you. ;)
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

If it's a binding from CH, it won't affect the binding. If it's from another seller, it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have a lot of slightly damaged vessels, because I wear mine all the time. Some have stones missing, or chips, or dings. I do give them some TLC, but when you wear a lot of jewelry, and you have an active life, it's going to happen.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”