The color of your eyes & their connection

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I was apparently born with blue eyes, but they are now hazel..
the description is somewhat, but not totally relevant to me.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Can't edit - was going to make a point that often our eye colour at birth develops and changes within the first few years. It may still mean something though.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Can't edit - was going to make a point that often our eye colour at birth develops and changes within the first few years. It may still mean something though.
That is very interesting observation...my child was born with blue eyes...they changed about a year later to light brown....he is only 2 years old but to ME, I think he possess some of both traits. Maybe you also have particulars of both hazel and blue, maybe not all of them but certainly some. I would explore this a bit more... ;)
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

My son was born with blue eyes, and now his eyes are blue-green (Gods help me, he just turned 14 and has those eyes, blond hair, and FRECKLES... anyone got a bat? I'm gonna NEED IT). He's still a bit young for his element to be completely clear, but mostly he's air. Talks a lot, thinks a lot, and is random and bounces off the walls a lot.

What can I say... he's mine. :inlove:

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:My son was born with blue eyes, and now his eyes are blue-green (Gods help me, he just turned 14 and has those eyes, blond hair, and FRECKLES... anyone got a bat? I'm gonna NEED IT). He's still a bit young for his element to be completely clear, but mostly he's air. Talks a lot, thinks a lot, and is random and bounces off the walls a lot.

What can I say... he's mine. :inlove:
Gorgeous! :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Divinita wrote:whoah! Mine are brown..and i am also a Leo (which as anyone who is into astrology knows has ties to fire) and I am my own worst enemy, and am quick to anger.
This is a what leos do --> :hissy: :meme: ::pot:: :dancing:

Though I suppose this is mostly true for Caucasians, as Asian mostly range between light brown which is considered rare to dark brown and black. I can't say every Asian is quick to temper, but they do tend to piss me off, mostly relatives and close friends...lol.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
emily
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

creepyhollows wrote:Your eye color may not just be a bit of luck, it may indicate a linkage between you, and the Elements. While the 4 Elements, Air, Earth, Fire, & Water, may influence, and guide you at different times in your life, your overall linkage may be apparent.

Brown
Amber

Born with a natural bond to the Fire Element

They are fearless, determined, focused, quick to temper, often need to destroy in order to rebuild, can be their own worst enemy at times
I don't know about fearless :P sometimes, but the rest is so right ::bop::
"quick to temper" this scares me sometimes, I don't want to lose it in a place where I shouldn't :crazy: I get mad for the simplest things sometimes, then I have conversations with myself about how lame and childish it really is I just end up ::facepalm:: myself :thumbdown: ::bleh::

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Morgana wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Can't edit - was going to make a point that often our eye colour at birth develops and changes within the first few years. It may still mean something though.
That is very interesting observation...my child was born with blue eyes...they changed about a year later to light brown....he is only 2 years old but to ME, I think he possess some of both traits. Maybe you also have particulars of both hazel and blue, maybe not all of them but certainly some. I would explore this a bit more... ;)
Blessings,
M. :star:
I was under the impression that all children are born woth blue eyes, it has something to do with vitamin d absorbtion or something. I could be wrong, though.

Now that I have inspected my eyes more closely I have come to conclusion that there is more grey than green in them and the description does fit me quite well. But I do feel more connected to earth than air.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I was under the impression that all children are born woth blue eyes, it has something to do with vitamin d absorbtion or something. I could be wrong, though.
Yes I've read that as well, at least infants born to caucasian parents are. And for all babies, the first few years are set to determine how melanin manifests, this dictates if they change or remain the same.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

My eyes apparently were blue, and then started to turn brown like my mother's, and she didn't want me to have her eyes, she wanted me to have my father's eyes, so she made it stop, and so now I have hazel eyes, with a brown streak through one that makes me look like I have a cat's pupil instead of a normal one.

Maybe that's why I'm rather mixed up, elementally speaking. rofl

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Magnolia”