acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:
Aurum wrote:I was under the impression that all children are born woth blue eyes, it has something to do with vitamin d absorbtion or something. I could be wrong, though.
Yes I've read that as well, at least infants born to caucasian parents are. And for all babies, the first few years are set to determine how melanin manifests, this dictates if they change or remain the same.
Logical sense, however; my son was born with blue eyes that changed after a year, my daughter was born with dark brown eyes and stayed that way. So NO, not all Caucasian children are born with blue eyes. I think it depends on a lot of factors. We may all share some traits and relations to elements, but we are also all unique in our own special ways. ;) Look at Nycto's eyes :inlove: thats very unique and quite beautiful....

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Morgana wrote:Logical sense, however; my son was born with blue eyes that changed after a year, my daughter was born with dark brown eyes and stayed that way. So NO, not all Caucasian children are born with blue eyes. I think it depends on a lot of factors.
That's just 'what they say'.. didn't mean to imply I fully accepted it. There is a great deal more unexplained than there is known, in most biological instances.
They still can't really explain why hazel occurs, for example.. there are theories but scientists still don't get it..

As someone with hazel eyes I've had them shift between grey to brown to bright green, variantly and it's a little spooky.
I just don't generally invest much into characterizing one by their eye or hair colour or whatever, but that's not to say it's without meaning.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Yeah, that´s just what I have read and my personal experiences seem to confirm that. But then again, I can't say I know much about babies or children in general..

Sabella
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hazel which change according to mood or what I'm wearing. If I've been crying, the color changes to a bright green.
I've always thought I didn't have any earth in my personality as my astrological chart is very heavily water, with a little air and fire -- no earth. (I'm Pisces with Leo Rising). Just goes to show that there's more to consider than just an astrological chart. Yep, I used to fear change but not so much any more. Although saying I fear change might be a little too strong since I moved from Kentucky when I was around 28 then to Mississippi for a short time to California where I lived for many years moving on to Washington (State of) and now in North Carolina (where I won't be staying). Hahahahaha!! So change, I guess, not a big thing.

This was interesting. Thanks for posting!!!!

Sabella

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-tut.png
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

my eye color changes…?
like. they're green/blue, mostly but sometimes mostly green or mostly blue
but they get a silver hue that sometimes is very noticeable
what does that even mean

my hair-color does the same thing

nothing lasts
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Bellona
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Cathasach

I have blue/green hazel eyes with that nice star burst of amber around the pupil. I was always envious of my dad and brother who have beautiful blue eyes. My sister and my mother have green to a more green hazel eye color with brown flecks. I sorta of got the mix of everyone. LOL

My eyes will also change with my mood and the color choice of my clothing, but I definitely don't complain about the color anymore....I get lots of compliments on my eye color. But I see a lot of truth in the correlation, even in my family members after reading this. Great information, never really thought about eye color in this manner.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Mine are a mixture of amber/hazel, but regarding my temper the fire element is more dominant in me than the earth element. :)

Greetings,Tasha
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

What about purple eyes? And yes, there are natural purple eyes, they just happen to be extremely rare.

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Nice post! My mothers family's eyes are blue while my brother has brown eyes and i have hazel from my dad. it does explain my fascination and closeness to plants and the earth, although my astrological sign is cancer the crab. my eyes tend to change colors too between green and brown, though the fire in me is less dominant. my brother on the other hand has quite a temper!!

Return to “Magnolia”