General Immortal Questions.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thanks you guys. That was actually VERY help and checking both places. I have been saying it close, so that must have been the amuse. "Well that was a good try!"

And remembering what you told me Zarathustra, I should have no problem when the Japanese Actor I had bound gets here. Thanks so much!

Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote: {snippage}

So here we have six syllables, all pronounced exactly like they look: Tsu-ku-yo-mi-sa-ma (with the proper honorific on the end). There is a slight T sound at the beginning of tsu, the way tsunami is supposed to be pronounced, not the way it is typically butchered as sunami.
thought I'd add 2¢ to this snippet. the best way to pronounce the "Tsu" in Tsukuyomi-sama's name -- & I learned this when I was trying to pick up Cantonese, is try to say "suits" (imagining there's a silent u at the end of "suits"). the sound that TS makes at the end of "suits" is what u'r trying to achieve. once u understand or grasp that concept, u should thn b able to closely pronounce his name. so it would go something like this:

Tsoo-coo-yo-me sah-mah

The "o" in yo is a soft, not a hard "o"; "I" is the long English "e" sound like in the pronoun "me".

Hope this helps! =) name -- & I learned this when I was trying to pick up Cantonese, is try to say "suits" (imagining there's a silent u at the end of "suits"). the sound that TS makes at the end of "suits" is what u'r trying to achieve. once u understand or grasp that concept, u should thn b able to closely pronounce his name. so it would go something like this:

Tsoo-coo-yo-me sah-mah

The "o" in yo is a soft, not a hard "o"; "I" is the long English "e" sound like in the pronoun "me".

Hope this helps! =)

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks again for that! I have been walking around saying it that way for a good hour now. I can just imagine the poor god looking at me exasperated, wishing I would stop saying his name. :lol: But I hope to get it right!

Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

Sesshoumaru wrote:Tsoo-coo-yo-me sah-mah

Hope this helps! =)
oh!!! I forgot to add that when pronouncing Japanese words, there are no inflections or stress of a particular syllable. so when you say his name, try to pronounce it in a monotonous tone (straight w/no inflection or stress on any of the syllables) . that's going to b the challenge. lol!

but once you get the hang of pronouncing Japanese in that almost monotonous format, you'll be closer to pronouncing almost all of the Japanese syllables.

However, there are certain Japanese words where the "u" & "i" depending where the vowel is located, is considered silent. so, it'll almost feel like a run-on word. the letter "n" is in a similar category, but not at the same time.

sorry for any confusion, but I just remembered about the pronunciation part... ^^;;;;

again, hope this helps. =)

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all,

I was wondering how do you work with your Immortals? I mean how do you start and then continue? As I am a Newbee on this I would love to hear how you do it?

All the Best
Timelady :immortal: :feedback:

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:I have a question. I have an Immortal here. He is Japanese, I just felt drawn to him and now he is with me, I am having issues finding a way to communicate with him. All I have been doing is burning incense to him and thanking him for being with me.

I don't want to be too forward, but I am kind of at a loss. Plus there is almost NO information on him on line. Other than he is the Twin brother of the Sun goddess. He killed the food goddess. That is about it.

He is a moon god, so would western moon associations work with him?
I've come here looking for some information on the Shinto God Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto too and can't find hardly any topics about him! :( I was just wondering if bindings of gods requires the 30 days bonding time as I get the feeling that this doesn't apply here? I could be wrong though :think: any advice is much appreciated! :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I don't have any immortals yet but I have been seeing/ getting signs about Poseidon!! I have even started seeing tridents!!! 8Z What do I do and how can I get him to give me what ever message he is trying to get my attention for? :3

:candle: Love, Light, and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

myimmortal1 wrote:I don't have any immortals yet but I have been seeing/ getting signs about Poseidon!! I have even started seeing tridents!!! 8Z What do I do and how can I get him to give me what ever message he is trying to get my attention for? :3

Light a blue colored candle give him offerings of salt water and sea shells. then relax, meditate. Perhaps listen to some ocean wave music. Im sure it wont be long before he comes to you.
For me it seems once one notices you other Immortals will also..My experiences started with Hades first, then Hekate, Persephone, Demeter,Apollo, Hermes, Athena, Hera and Zeus. Zeus and Hera have made it clear me that I need to speak to them. (bald eagles resting in my trees and Peacocks walking around in my yard.) Ch offers bindings to help bring a closer connection to them. A seller i know also offers portals to them. I hope this helps with your journey.

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

shortbred wrote:
myimmortal1 wrote:I don't have any immortals yet but I have been seeing/ getting signs about Poseidon!! I have even started seeing tridents!!! 8Z What do I do and how can I get him to give me what ever message he is trying to get my attention for? :3

Light a blue colored candle give him offerings of salt water and sea shells. then relax, meditate. Perhaps listen to some ocean wave music. Im sure it wont be long before he comes to you.
For me it seems once one notices you other Immortals will also..My experiences started with Hades first, then Hekate, Persephone, Demeter,Apollo, Hermes, Athena, Hera and Zeus. Zeus and Hera have made it clear me that I need to speak to them. (bald eagles resting in my trees and Peacocks walking around in my yard.) Ch offers bindings to help bring a closer connection to them. A seller i know also offers portals to them. I hope this helps with your journey.
Well I went to Corpus Christ for my birthday, since I use to live there, and gathered a whole bunch of sea shells that I really liked. do you think he would like those if I gave it to him as an offering? I started off with a ritual to Hecate, who I was told was a good goddess, and was all for meeting her until I was then told she is a dark goddess, so I don't know what to believe?? 8Z she has tried to talk to me and show me signs in the way of an owl and I heard her name whispered when I was meditating with my spirits.....of course thinking she is a dark goddess scared the beejeebus out of me so I had to tell her im not ready for a god/goddess but when I am I will call to her. Now all of a sudden I'm getting some signs from Poseidon!!! im seeing tridents and hearing his name......but he doesn't give me the same kind of vibe Hecate did. He has a calming, breezy vibe to him that reminds me of waves in a ocean..... 9) I really like the vibe.... ;)2 ...and what about a blue ocean scented candle? would that work? :?

:candle: Love, Light and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

yes a blue scented candle will work. For me Hekate is more neutral. Some call her dark, others call her light.. But I feel it is the intensity of her energy. Don't fear them. They call out to you because they want to work with you. Plus she has entites called Mormo. They are very vampiric in their workings..

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker

Return to “Immortals”