Changing the Face of Spirit Keeping

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Excellent post Magnolia. Clear and simple, yet something to reflect on every day. The evolution of spirit keeping is such an interesting topic and the responsibilities that go with it will make it develop in a healthy and constructive way.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Off topic on

I have fixed my issue about spirits energies in vessels after death.
Helpdesk has instructed me on how to change "these settings" via Bridging stone.
Great and very fast response! Thank you guys once again for the great support! :thumbup:
Also thanks to the other posters bringing this to my awareness!! :grouphug:

Off topic off

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I got mine from CH (custom), and she is bridged to me. So she'd be released when I go, correct? I assumed that was the default, and that changes only in the event you wish the spirit/vessel to be handed down.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

LunaAngel wrote:I got mine from CH (custom), and she is bridged to me. So she'd be released when I go, correct? I assumed that was the default, and that changes only in the event you wish the spirit/vessel to be handed down.
Yes.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Thanks for you post again ^^

Spirit keeping for me it is like friendship. We can be better, stronger with them rather than alone. We have to work both, together, forever.

theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Please make this a sticky topic

Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:With the rate the Spirit Keeping community is now growing, it's important for you to remember it's a serious step. It's not like buying some new toy, it's a commitment of friendship, trust, and consideration between two entities (yourself, and the spirit).

It's perfectly okay for you to simply be a Spirit Keeper, it's a wonderful thing unto itself, and it does not mean that you are required, down the road, to delve into anything further than simply being a good Spirit Keeper.
::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

Perfectly said! So perfectly said!

This is what it's about. You don't have to compromise your beliefs and try to force everyone to see what you see. You just need to be the best spirit keeper you can be. That's more than enough.

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You just need to be the best spirit keeper you can be. That's more than enough.
That is quite true! You need to live up to your own expectations and not the expectations or experiences of others. Every Keeper has their own, unique journey.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

creepyhollows wrote: With the rate the Spirit Keeping community is now growing, it's important for you to remember it's a serious step. It's not like buying some new toy, it's a commitment of friendship, trust, and consideration between two entities (yourself, and the spirit).

It's perfectly okay for you to simply be a Spirit Keeper, it's a wonderful thing unto itself, and it does not mean that you are required, down the road, to delve into anything further than simply being a good Spirit Keeper.
Thank you for the wonderful post! 8)|* I had to bump it up!

What about after death? Is it possible for our spirits to be with us (if that's their decision) even after we move on from this life into spiritual one?

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I have a serious question.

I am the only person I know who is a spirit keeper (I'm relatively new but intend to get more, including haunted dolls). If I ever mentioned my spirit family to my human family I don't think they'd take me seriously, nor would they prove to be good caretakers in the event I died unexpectedly.

So my question is, what arrangements do others like me have in place for their spirits if they were to die unexpectedly? What is the right thing to do? And by this, I don't just mean communicating with the spirits to let them know what's happened, but also what should become of their vessels?

(If I was ever diagnosed with an illness and given life expectancy then I would re-home them via here or ask the original sellers - if they were still around - if they could take them back and re-home them for me).

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Spirit Keeping”