WE WILL NOT ADVERTISE FOR "IS SPIRIT REAL?" SELLERS

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Effective immediately we will no longer advertise for sellers who offer "send me your spirit & I'll tell if you if it's real" services. By advertise that means that the thread on the seller can only contain basic reviews of service and the thread will not exceed 5 pages.

Why?

No seller with integrity will offer to review another practitioner's offerings.

Why not?

#1 there are many sellers who use cloaking spells on their bindings and spellcastings to keep outsiders from being able to contact or influence the magic within the vessel. If a practitioner has used this method no outsider who does not officially own the vessel will be able to tell what is inside and can be inaccurately rendered "empty".

#2 some spirits will retreat from outsiders and not respond to their attempts at contact thus again rendering an inaccurate verdict of "empty".

#3 some unscrupulous people use this "is your spirit real?" service to badmouth other sellers, make themselves look more authentic, and then sell you their own products as the only ones you can trust.

So for the reasons just outlined we're no longer offering advertising on this board to those sellers. We do not want to appear in support of said practices and in the interest of keeping the integrity in the paranormal community will adhere to this new policy in the strictest manner. This board receives literally hundreds of a hits, sometimes over a thousand, a day. It is our responsibility to try to display the most responsible guidelines possible.

If you know a seller in violation of this policy please alert us. If a seller who offered the "is your spirit real?" service discontinues the service please let us know as well so we can reverse the restrictions.

Thank you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Well said! This is good information too!

Return to “Seller Review”