How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
10%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
14%

Total votes: 352
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I found CH through a post on a spells website and i am so glad i did,i am a member of many forums mainly tech ones and gaming but this is the warmest and friendliest one im still a novice poster but i love all you guys on here. :grouphug:

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

CeeRZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

gagde wrote:I found CH through a post on a spells website and i am so glad i did,i am a member of many forums mainly tech ones and gaming but this is the warmest and friendliest one im still a novice poster but i love all you guys on here. :grouphug:
Novice poster? You're over 100! Definitely not novice any more :D But I understand what you mean... I fell like a novice still, and I've been on here for a couple of months now. :)

We only see what we want to see, so open your eyes.

3 vampires, 2 dragons
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was actually looking for spell caster reviews, since I was trying to find somebody who actually was real due to all the scammers out there. One of the reviews brought me to CH and I was MIND BLOWN by all the information. I was very skeptical about it all at first and just came back every now and then but each time, my stay was longer and longer until I finally signed up in June. I love this place! I'm very glad that I found it :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
blackshadow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet?
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blackshadow
Zodiac:

I found this website after watching paranormal witness.The episode was called the HARPY!!!.So i looked up HARPY DEMON on google and found a link to creepy hollows.Well pleased i found this site,now im eagerly awaiting 2 HARPYS,2WRAITHS,1 BLACK DRAGON,1WEREWOLF,1GREGORI WATCHER and a FYLGIA.Cant wait to experience what these spirits can do for me!!!.BLACKSHADOW. :/

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was in search of places, and ways, to expand my Etsy sales. I ran across the BOTP Marketplace when I was searching for information -- I can't even recall the search terms that I used at the time.

So I looked into the Marketplace, and decided to create an account there. Then I explored the site some more, and dscovered the forums.

Reading the posts on here started making me think, "Well, I've certainly interacted with some unusual creatures over the years, things that most others who don't know me or the paranormal would immediately dismiss as bogus. And yet, I know it was real. So perhaps all these unusual creatures being referenced on these forums are as real as what I've experienced over the years."

I then kept finding myself drawn to the Phoenix spell and the Phoenix custom conjures in the CH Shop, so I did an experiment. I sent out a good, loud general page, asking that if there was a Phoenix who wanted to come and work with me, would they please send a sign? Within hours, I was driving through an area populated by empty office campuses (all long since closed for the weekend), when I distinctly smelled wood burning. There were no fireplaces anywhere close enough for me to have been picking up on that.

I sat right up and took notice when that happened, because I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times when my psychic impressions are so vivid as to seem to be coming from the standard five senses. So, having determined that there was a Phoenix answering my page, I then turned my attention to the NEXT creature whose listings had been attracting me. I asked for a Pipe Fox to step forward if they were interested in doing so. Within the hour, I was surfing on my cell phone when the device suddenly rebooted in my hand, for no apparent reason.

Did I mention that I placed my first spirit orders that night? :) I figured that any spirits that were THAT swift to respond must have been really interested in being here. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Darksummers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

I was actually playing Juniper's Knot (http://junipersknot.dischan.org/). I became touched by the story and started to just wonder if it would be possible to become "friends" with a female demon. Upon doing so, I ended up in one of CH's threads.

Which is kind of ironic because before even playing Juniper's Knot, the thought creeped into my head with acquainting spirits through the Ouija Board. I thought to myself that perhaps one of the biggest reasons why a spirit would be so ANGRY was because of the fact that a stranger is singling them out and asking them a bunch of questions, using them only as a tool to entertain themselves. I'd be pretty upset too if someone were to just come up to me and ask a bunch of questions, thinking that it was all just some game or joke (actually, being as "different" from the rest of the masses here, that HAS happened and it HAS upset me so I can completely understand why they would be upset if it was for that). Thinking to myself, I believed things would be completely different if you actually asked for their companionship or the very least, treated them with respect and courtesy. I may be completely wrong about that, but in my heart I was really thinking that it would be for the best.

It wasn't until I went on that thread that I realized that what I was thinking about doing, already very much existed. Maybe not through something as dangerous as an Ouija Board, but the “principle” behind it was very much the same. But it just seems like I was “led” here, thinking back on everything.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time
Emm
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

Completely random for me as well. I needed help with some spells and I found this website. It's fantastic to find a proper one amongst the thousands of scams out there!

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I Found Ch a long time ago on Ebay when they opened
I remember reading that they were making a website and forum lol
I didn't join till this year though

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
YoshiMagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoshi
Zodiac:

I found it when I was trying to research reviews for another seller.

Boop
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::nice::

I picked 'stumbled across' as I was looking for some images for my website on psychic vampirism and an image of vampire teeth caught my interest and led me to a Spirit Stone listing on eBay for Psy Vamps which ultimately led me to the CH website. I was absolutely floored with awe and wonder when I say their website as it was like a piece of me had 'clicked' into place so I signed up for the forum that day, however, I didn't get my forum login authorised or purchase anything for quite some time as I ultimately also stumbled across the fake negative reviews and the resultant element of doubt crept in ::bleh:: however, on some of the negative reviews, Magnolia had personally responded to them and that sent alarm bells off that maybe these 'negative reviews' were just fakes left by jealous sellers so to be honest the negative reviews did me a favour as I had to find out for myself what 'all the fuss' was about (why would people take time out of their lives to leave such nasty reviews? it felt like defensive behaviour to me left by someone who felt threatened by CH's success) so I ordered a Sterling Angel and never looked back :inlove:

The picture that started it all :mrgreen:
psy_vamp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”