Plox Friday 13th 13 Spirit Bound Ring - Would you Rehome?

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Thanks to some wonderful CH Forum members they helped me find this Wanted/Classifieds Section!! Yippee!! Sadly I missed it entirely, but well, I often get in here in the wee hours of the night...so it doesn't surprise me ::facepalm::

Anyhow, there is an item that was in the CH store..probably like 3 years ago.
I missed it...was I new to CH then?
I have kept the description and image of the item in a document.
Many times I revisit it....look at it...and wonder...who is keeping this item?
The spirits speak to me so much (in my heart)...that I never have forgotten the ring, I can see it in my mind...and wonder many times....where did it go? Who has this? Do they want it anymore??

If you are the owner of this ring...and ever ready to rehome and part with it...
Could you please contact me??

I hope this is not inappropriate to do. I've often thought about contacting Magnolia/Ash privately to see if they are able to locate the owner and ask them....but never felt I should bother them with such a request...even though my heart longs for this piece....

I feel I'm trying to put a lost and found ad for something I never owned to begin with. Just...geez this piece has stayed with me for years...please pm me if it's yours and you wish to rehome...I will treasure it forever!!!

This vessel is fueled with the powers of Necromancy & Conjuration. If you practice magic or are an enthusiast this vessel will open portals for you.

This vessel was used during a ceremony of Plox, only performed on Friday the 13ths. The goal of the ceremony is to trap a soul in the ring until there are 13 souls. From that point on the vessel is charged with their powers and gifts and grants the bearer elite force.

The vessel can be used for working good during the hour of 3 p.m. and working alternative magic during the hour of 3 a.m.. This piece is not for those who are faint of heart or who cannot withstand the energy this vessel exudes when the magic is exercised.

The spirits in this vessel are:

Nedda - 4th century Egyptian priestess who practiced the art of casting magic with the powers of the dead. Her magic is great in influencing white and duality.

Esperanza - 8th century Spanish witch who works in curse reversals. She is highly trained and skilled at removing curses, even ones that have been with you for years.

Oberdorf - 11th century German warlock who works with the powers of psychic ability and divination. He has a strong pull towards the use of psychic visions to determine future events. You will see an increase in your visions; day and night.

Hareer - 13th century English witch who works with the powers of the moon. She is a servant of the moon goddess and works extensively with the manipulation of the moon's energies for wealth.

Nadia - 14th century Polish healer who does great work with the alleviation of pain in joints.

Rasmand - 15th century English warlock who works with Dragons, he has an inside knowledge of what it was like to work with Dragons. He is an invaluable resource for those who love Dragons.

Bastilla - 15th century Mexican witch who works with the powers of restoration. Meaning the cleansing, healing and restoration of the spirit.

Achmed - 16th century Indian shaman who works with the powers of the Djinn. He has a great knowledge of pre-Islamic djinn so don't be afraid to bend his ear asking for knowledge.

Gina - 17th century English astrologer. She has an amazing range of wisdom regarding the universe, planets, stars and how they all work to effect each person. She is a great companion for someone who loves the stars!

Norton - 17th century American, male witch who works with the powers of water. He uses the powers of water for healing, psychic divination, and control powers. His spell for mind control using water is amazing and let him work that magic for you to use on others!

Elono - 18th century necromancer from China. He is a secretive man but knows many of the ins and outs of practicing necromancy.

Rhianna - 18th century Irish witch who works with the powers of protective arts. She works with protection, guardianship and creating positive magic that creates a blockade for invading energies.

Haetia - 18th century Voodoo priestess who has extensive knowledge of the ancient magic and traditions of Voodoo. She is quirky in personality but she is one powerfuly lady!

This is an extraordinary piece for those who enjoy the gift of magic!
This is for a Class 5 (C5).
Class V
- Spirit/Spells/Magic physically and/or spiritually present. Object effects emotions, senses, motor skills, thoughts and mood of not only the owner but those around the object. The object can be used as a portal to inflict or bestow the powers contained within to others as far as a 1000 miles away. Can move by itself and can move objects near it. Incredibly powerful and rare.
You can read about the classes here: Class Ratings
Vessel is solid 10k yellow gold, green aquamarine stone, size 6 3/4.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

You could always ask Ash and Mag to create a similar purposed vessel for you, with said types of spirits.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Do you mean the same spirits or similar? If those spirits are already in someone's keep, how would they do that? I don't know how I'd feel about having the same unless those spirits wanted to freely roam (and work with me from time to time) or be in my keep. To me it's a bit different than Immortals...where I feel the bindings are more a conduit or channel. I tend to think of other spirits as being more keeper specific. Maybe I'm wrong in this thought process. I've seen "clone" listings in the CH store and have no idea what that means...not sure if that's along those lines or just part of when they are using the listing for a new spirit.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I mean similar spirits ^-^ If the owner of this particular piece does not wish to part with it.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ahhhh gotcha!!! Yeah, but unfortunately it's the spirits that just resonate so much :crying:

I won't give up though...I'll keep searching...and maybe, just maybe...one day it'll find it's way to me...

:pray:

Levi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lumina
Zodiac:

I know that feeling x_x There was once a spirit I had really wanted. I kept looking at his listing, added to him to my wishlist, etc. Then the next day when I decided to purchase, he was gone. I still think about him sometimes! I hope he is happy with his new home, even if I am sad to see him go lol
I hope you are able to find and contact the owner!

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Levi wrote:I know that feeling x_x There was once a spirit I had really wanted. I kept looking at his listing, added to him to my wishlist, etc. Then the next day when I decided to purchase, he was gone. I still think about him sometimes! I hope he is happy with his new home, even if I am sad to see him go lol
I hope you are able to find and contact the owner!
Thanks Levi!!! Put out a wanted ad....never know....maybe the spirit and Keeper will part ways at some point....I've just never had anything that I kept thinking about for years...very few things...and this is just it....so who knows.... :pray:

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's still on my Christmas Wish List...Santa...can you help me find it??? Pretty please :pray:

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Never give up....never surrender.....
.................Ploxy where are you????................
..............................I will just keep a candle lit that one day.......
......................................some day, whoever owns this ring may be found.............. :candle: :pray: :candle:

And can at least let me know if it they no longer wish to work with it any longer...........

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I know you're out there...floating somewhere in the abyss....
But my heart truly aches for that which I did miss....

Please, oh please if one day you may.....
See this message I do so pray....

Let me know about the ring...
And my heart again would sing....

But until we meet.....my mind will forever seek....

If anyone knows about this ring....if you are the owner and no longer wish to work with it...
Please let me know!! 8|

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”