BaronessSilvia

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
firedragon722
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm wondering if anyone has tried this seller BaronessSilvia?, She has a few spells that I'm interested in and i would like a little feedback

Here's a link http://www.bonanza.com/booths/BaronessSilvia

MidnightGoddess
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

Hi I purchased an item from BaronessSilvia. She is an extremely nice seller. I bought an item from her on 23rd of November. She shipped on Monday the 25th and i received Wednesday the 27th. Now she is located in Sofia, Bulgaria and I am in Boston MA. So that is extremely fast. On her listings she says it takes 7-22 days to reach buyer after she ships.She paid the shipping for DHL Express Worldwide. I went on the DHL website and calculated the shipping. IT came to 100 dollars and she paid for it out of her pocket.Plus DHL charges for taking the item through customs which she paid for.Not to mention the item I bought was in her store for $1400 and she accepted my offer of $600. She also sent a free gift from her shop to me.

The item I bought when I was looking at the pictures on the listing. It made my 3rd eye throb. No other item has ever done that and I have been meta items for many years. The item is Illuminati item owned by Rothschild family who are one of richest families in the world. It is a pendant which links to Satan and His Sons. This is the link:http://www.bonanza.com/offers/11521517 Like I said in feedback she is the nicest seller I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with many, not so much on bonanza but on ebay and other sites on the web. Her items are so awesome. Hopefully my pendant will help with money so I can buy more of her items. The pendant has incredible dark energy. I could feel it right through the box it came in. So does the other item she sent me. I think she would be a great person to buy spells from. She has ties to illuminati and freemasons and other secret societies. Original illuminati was founded in Bulgaria. I hope this helps you!

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Oh will check this out

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
firedragon722
new here
new here

Thanks Midnight I'm definitely going get a spell from her

isabelcrowe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I have ben a customer of hers since June 2013. She is absolutely my favourite seller online! She is really kind and sweet! She also answers all my questions within 24 hours! Silvia is also very knowledgeable, she knows so much about the paranormal! I have bought spells, spirits, and portals from her. I bought the spells in August. And they worked really good! And recently I have purchased an angel portal form her. Midnightgoddess, I am curious to what your experiences are like with her spirits. As I have only gotten spells from her. Thank you! :) :) :) :)

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
― W.B. Yeats
firedragon722
new here
new here

isabelcrowe wrote:I have been a customer of hers since June 2013. She is absolutely my favorite seller online! She is really kind and sweet! She also answers all my questions within 24 hours! Silvia is also very knowledgeable, she knows so much about the paranormal! I have bought spells, spirits, and portals from her. I bought the spells in August. And they worked really good! And recently I have purchased an angel portal form her. Midnightgoddess, I am curious to what your experiences are like with her spirits. As I have only gotten spells from her. Thank you! :) :) :) :)

That's great

How long did it take before your spells started to work? and did you have to do a ritual or anything like that to help them work?

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

The items seem rather pricey. Would like to hear more reviews too.

isabelcrowe
new here
new here
Zodiac:

1. The amount of time that it took for the spells varied on the situation. The less complicated were quicker and vice versa.
2. Yes, there was a ritual. Her rituals are very simple. You don't need anything special, just 15 minutes of your time. And if anything a candle.
3. I agree some of the items are pricy. However you can give her an offer. She's really fair with them. Oh and if you don't know what you would like/need, she can help you decide. :)

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
― W.B. Yeats
firedragon722
new here
new here

Good to know the ritual is very easy to do cause I'm bad at rituals

isabelcrowe
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I am too firedragon22 haha. But with the rituals she also gives step by step instructions, which are extremely helpful :)

― W.B. Yeats

Return to “Seller Review”