Personal Crystal Grids

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
I'm new to CH, but not new to the world of spirits or telepathic communication with spirits.
For the past two years, I've been in regular contact with a group of Pleiadians/Nordic Aliens, who have been coaching me on ways to strengthen my ethereal/auric fields and increase my vibrational levels to a lighter, higher frequency, and aligning my energies in-tune with the spiritual world, among other things. I have felt that my own personal angelic team of helpers has also been assisting me with that endeavor. They advised me to get a box with an image on it that I felt represented the astral me, or the me I see my spirit side looking like, and told me which crystals to get to lay out a "grid" on the box image (representing me). In doing so, they told me that the healing properties of the crystals would help keep my energies properly aligned and in harmony. Has anyone else tried this? I swear the Obsidian crystal placed across "my" forehead area on the box keeps me from being negatively affected by changing weather patterns and other strong energies bombarding the planet at this time! My Pleiadian and Angelic guides recommended where I should place the crystals on the box image for maximum beneficial effect for me. The image on the top of my box is a beautiful angel with pale blonde, almost white hair holding a globe filled with butterflies. I keep the crystals I'm not using at the moment inside the box, and switch them out as needed or recommended by my guides. Any image that appeals to you could work. If you try it or have tried this, please let me know and share your results here! ::Anyone:: ::cupid::

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That sounds really cool !!

I love the sound of your box - the angel you described on the lid, holding a globe of butterflies.

Crystals are brilliant healing aids, definitely! :thumbup:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have done work with crystals as well and have used them with healing also!!!

The work with your box sounds really interesting and maybe something that I would like to try to see just how it does work!!!! I have used crystal grids and sat inside of the girds and that give a good dose of energy and healing as well!!! I also use crystals while working with the chakras as well, they do help in healing and aligning them!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Voidwalker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 336
Spelled Number: 720
Your favorite spirit to work with: Things that go bump

How awesome! I do tend to work with healing in a similar fashion, though I use a pentgram carved altar table lined with malachite as the circular base. I then arrange different stones within the malachite circle to form lines/grids, to represent the chakras, or whatever I may be working on. I've always been drawn to gems/crystals, and currently design pendants using them, though I haven't yet designed a box for myself. I certainly will be doing so down the track! A wonderful idea!

That is not dead which can eternal lie : And with strange aeons even death may die.

Then rose the seed of Chaos, and of Night,
To blot out order and extinguish light.

Yet from those flames
No light, but rather darkness visible.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

If I could figure out how to post a picture on here, I'd show everyone how I have my box set up with the crystals....... Try it and see how it works for you, though! Keep me posted.

I'm sure we've only tapped the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, in utilizing crystal healing power......I'm sure that there is much to learn about them and the extent of what they can do and how best to use them for maximum benefit..... :wave:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I really like this idea. I have been using crystals for a long time, but somehow I have not made use of any grids yet. It's something that I do want to try, however, starting with the perimeter of my studio.

Our very tiny third bedroom used to be our computer room, back when we had one family desktop computer, but that machine has long since joined the spirit world itself. ;) So I repurposed the room and the computer desk to be my workspace. I make jewelry out of semiprecious stones, and I have a very large selection of crystal jewelry points. I am thinking of borrowing a few from that stash and placing them in all the corners of the room, to help claim that entire space, keep it clear and energized, and boost the creative process.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

That sounds like a good plan to put the crystals in the corners of the room, Likes2Read!

I like to always have at least 1 natural crystal or gemstone on my person at all times......my guides usually tell me which one or ones to wear for the day. I like the stretchy gemstone bracelets because I can wear Rose Quartz on one arm, and another crystal on the other one......

Crystals are good "medicine!"

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I love this idea :thumbup: the easy way to post pictures (at least for me) is to use a site like Tiny Picture's or another hosting site and copy/paste the link. I have so many crystals and boxes, so may have to try this soon

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for the picture suggestion and let me know your results if you try the personal crystal grid!

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This sound interesting..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs