Psy Vamp is here!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

luna023 wrote:::bop:: ::bop:: ::bop:: ::bop::
HE CAME!
In the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen in my life, wow..the energy is so strong too. When I first put the ring on my finger was literally burning from the heat of his vessel!

Z is from the Beghat Clan:
PSY VAMPIRE, BEGHAT CLAN, Z, MALE, BULGARIAN, 9TH CENTURY AD, DIRTY-BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, FAIR SKIN, HANDSOME, TALL, CHARMING, HIGHLY SEXUAL, DOMINEERING, EGOTISTICAL, HIGHLY EDUCATED, CAN BE SLIGHTLY PREDATORY AT TIMES
I'm so excited to learn more about him, ::bop:: ::bop:: ::bop:: *happy dances back to meditation*
Wow, how exciting for you! That's great!

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first Psy vampire as well from Jamie at BluJay, and it will be interesting to see what occurs between us. I haven't had a Psy vampire before, so it will be a new experience for me as well. Keep us posted on how things develop! :thumbup:

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

silk2005 wrote:I can not even WAIT for mine! I am still very new to this, as this will be my first Psy vamp! Curious....I am still waiting on his vessel....could he be here with me prior? ::Anyone:: Thanks for any info!
If he was bridged to you (if you bought him from CH) than yes he is more than likely with you right now. :D

into my diamond matrix.....
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote: I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first Psy vampire as well from Jamie at BluJay, and it will be interesting to see what occurs between us. I haven't had a Psy vampire before, so it will be a new experience for me as well. Keep us posted on how things develop! :thumbup:
I love how Psy's can give you superhuman attributes, that really set them apart from Sangs for me. He definitely has amazing energy...i'm sure yours will too!! The wait is probably the hardest part :lol:

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

::nice:: Wow! Fast response! I'm looking forward to my Psy vamp arriving, and I have a couple of Stegoni Benefici vampires who will be arriving soon too. They sound more like a happy medium between psy and sang if that makes sense. What is it about vamps that makes them so alluring?!
Keep us all posted on what happens with your Psy vamp.....I want to learn more!

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:::nice:: Wow! Fast response! I'm looking forward to my Psy vamp arriving, and I have a couple of Stegoni Benefici vampires who will be arriving soon too. They sound more like a happy medium between psy and sang if that makes sense. What is it about vamps that makes them so alluring?!
The Stregoni would be a cool vampire to own! I know that once I get sucked into the vampire hype I'll never be able to get out :lol: So far during meditation he's been really touchy feely & he told me he liked coffee ::rofl:: he has interacted with me a lot faster than some of my other spirits...I think vamps are easier to bond with than other DA but it really depends on the individual! Good luck with all of yours!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

luna023 wrote:
ElvenPrincess wrote:::nice:: Wow! Fast response! I'm looking forward to my Psy vamp arriving, and I have a couple of Stegoni Benefici vampires who will be arriving soon too. They sound more like a happy medium between psy and sang if that makes sense. What is it about vamps that makes them so alluring?!
The Stregoni would be a cool vampire to own! I know that once I get sucked into the vampire hype I'll never be able to get out :lol: So far during meditation he's been really touchy feely & he told me he liked coffee ::rofl:: he has interacted with me a lot faster than some of my other spirits...I think vamps are easier to bond with than other DA but it really depends on the individual! Good luck with all of yours!
Yes, I already feel my Stegoni vamps "checking on me" from afar, or keeping an eye on me...that sort of feeling even before I have their vessels in hand! I also checked out on a blonde sanguine male vamp yesterday, and he's already had some telepathic communication with me. Another one, a Carpathian, arrived tonight (also tall and blonde), and I'm looking forward to initiating the bonding process with him tonight! It's funny that you mentioned coffee, because I always leave a fresh cup out on the kitchen counter every morning for all my spirit friends....I just pour them some when I pour mine, and I leave it out all day, then toss it at the end of the night. I also leave a variety of treats and goodies out for everyone, and try to vary what I put out, so that I can try to leave something everyone likes. Thanks for all the info, and do share more as you experience more interactions with vamps....this is all new to me and so fascinating!

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's great progress, especially since this is new to you!! I know what you mean though, I JUST learned about everything metaphysical last month, I had never believed in anything like this...everyday is an eye opening experience now that i'm a spirit keeper! That's a great idea about leaving things out, I may just have to leave him out some coffee lol

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

luna023 wrote:That's great progress, especially since this is new to you!! I know what you mean though, I JUST learned about everything metaphysical last month, I had never believed in anything like this...everyday is an eye opening experience now that i'm a spirit keeper! That's a great idea about leaving things out, I may just have to leave him out some coffee lol
I've actually been into metaphysical subjects since I was in college or before, starting with astrology, and branching out from there. However, I acquired my first spirit, a haunted Ken doll, last year. I never knew there were other vessels (besides haunted dolls) for spirits, so this has opened up a whole new world for me! I was initially a little nervous about inviting a vamp into my home...I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are very interactive and sociable, I'm finding. One of mine recently left some little "fang" mark indentations in my hand, which formed a smiley face. I knew it was that particular vamp being silly with me because the seller described him as "playful!" Sometimes I wonder if I'm imagining my telepathic communications with them, but then when I hear about others having similar experiences, it confirms what I'm feeling. Thanks for the info! I have a spirit doll gnome who likes herbal tea, but I keep forgetting to put it out for him because I don't drink tea in the morning....I think he's gotten used to the coffee..... ::rofl::

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote: I've actually been into metaphysical subjects since I was in college or before, starting with astrology, and branching out from there. However, I acquired my first spirit, a haunted Ken doll, last year. I never knew there were other vessels (besides haunted dolls) for spirits, so this has opened up a whole new world for me! I was initially a little nervous about inviting a vamp into my home...I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are very interactive and sociable, I'm finding. One of mine recently left some little "fang" mark indentations in my hand, which formed a smiley face. I knew it was that particular vamp being silly with me because the seller described him as "playful!" Sometimes I wonder if I'm imagining my telepathic communications with them, but then when I hear about others having similar experiences, it confirms what I'm feeling. Thanks for the info! I have a spirit doll gnome who likes herbal tea, but I keep forgetting to put it out for him because I don't drink tea in the morning....I think he's gotten used to the coffee..... ::rofl::
Fang marks? Lol, that's the cutest thing! It's great that you make sure to leave them out the offerings though! My cats would drink the coffee & I don't think that is too healthy ::facepalm::

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Cats drinking coffee? That's funny...mine won't go near it! Maybe you could leave it in a closed cup, like those you take in the car to work, etc., so the cats wouldn't get into it?

Return to “Vampire”