Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

This is just a pondering thought that came my way this evening but i was wondering if any of you guys out there have blogs or websites where you write about you spirit family or the magic work you do...a place dedicated to your spirit keeping and magical life so to speak.

The reason i ask is that i have had a blog for many years, it's where i post my photography work and any jewellery i make, thing is, in all my years of blogging i have never come across a personal blog or web site of this nature so i just wondered if any of you kept such a place online...i'd be interested to read if you do!

Or is your spirit keeping and magical life kept private and not something you share?

Just wondering :eh:

Wenona <3
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

I think sometime in the near future I will probably create a blog, it's easier to type than it is to write (i have about two journals). I think if I did make a blog I would keep it private but reachable, like for example you could reach it I gave you the link but it's not indexed in google. I'd also be interested to read other peoples blog's to come up with ideas for mine! I also just really like reading paranormal experiences :lol:

into my diamond matrix.....
KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Some of us have blogs on CH, some do post their experiences on their blogs on here.
I don't have one place where i exclusively write about my experiences...

I think of CH as one giant public blog of experiences, I'm sure there are people who write all their experiences, in the right sections, it's just probably all spread around.

I have some people I talk to about all my experiences (4 trusted people) but I don't share everything openly. There are just some instances where i don't think you should share everything openly. I also type everything out and save it to my computer, some on my own blog here on CH, as well as the open forum, and other meta-sites. I am thinking about starting a blog, in my store, of experiences (good and bad) with spirits and magick in my journey so far.

Ikabard
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

Yep just like Keekee said :), once you become Tenured (orange colored name) you can have your very own blog on the forum, its hidden to new people until they get tenured after 6 month or so, to hide private information or so, and then once you become tenured you will see on the homepage there is a section called blogs, where there is everyones username who wanted a blog and they can post as much as they want in their own section! I do one myself :)

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

luna023 wrote:I think sometime in the near future I will probably create a blog, it's easier to type than it is to write (i have about two journals). I think if I did make a blog I would keep it private but reachable, like for example you could reach it I gave you the link but it's not indexed in google. I'd also be interested to read other peoples blog's to come up with ideas for mine! I also just really like reading paranormal experiences :lol:
Yeah i used to write all the time but find it much easier and quicker to type..that's why i asked as i would love to read about other peoples experiences, the forum posts all seem a little too random and all over the place, it's hard to keep up with anyone in particular..
KeeKee wrote:Some of us have blogs on CH, some do post their experiences on their blogs on here.
I don't have one place where i exclusively write about my experiences...

I think of CH as one giant public blog of experiences, I'm sure there are people who write all their experiences, in the right sections, it's just probably all spread around.

I have some people I talk to about all my experiences (4 trusted people) but I don't share everything openly. There are just some instances where i don't think you should share everything openly. I also type everything out and save it to my computer, some on my own blog here on CH, as well as the open forum, and other meta-sites. I am thinking about starting a blog, in my store, of experiences (good and bad) with spirits and magick in my journey so far.
I didn't know you could have a CH blog!..i like the sound of that! :thumbup:
I have come across some posts regarding their personal experiences but they are all over the place..if you get that blog for your store going let us know, i would love to read about your experiences. One of the reasons i was wondering is because i don't really have anyone in the real world that i could actually talk to about spirits and magic...they would probably have me committed :wild: :lol: ...i figured sharing my experiences on a blog would be my way of talking to someone with out getting carted off to the funny farm!
Ikabard wrote:Yep just like Keekee said :), once you become Tenured (orange colored name) you can have your very own blog on the forum, its hidden to new people until they get tenured after 6 month or so, to hide private information or so, and then once you become tenured you will see on the homepage there is a section called blogs, where there is everyones username who wanted a blog and they can post as much as they want in their own section! I do one myself :)
Well i will look forward to become a 'Tenured' member and i will be blogging ::rofl::
I will also be all over everyone else's blogs too...i love a good sprit read ;) ..i think a blog here on CH will be perfect for me, as i said above, i don't have anyone to share those experiences with so it would be nice to share them with other keepers and fellow CH members...i will have to be patient though, i have only been here just over a month so it will be a while before i become Tenured and am able to have my own blog.

Thanks guys for the feedback on this, i think i will definitely be blogging about my journey on this new path i have taken.
::thanx:: Wenona Image

Wenona <3

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”