Calypso

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I just bought a Calypso and I'm curious about her. Does anyone have her?

Also, this site reminds me so much of the world that author Sherrilyn Kenyon created with her dark hunters. The leader of the dark hunters is Ash :eyebrow: , or Archeron Parthenopolis (?) and he serves Artemis, who is a serious biiioootch :evil: ! She tricked him because she loves him, but as a selfish goddess, she only makes him miserable. I thought at first that the Ash here was taken from her :crazy: , but I know better now. Anyway, if you have never heard of this series, you should really check it out! She has a website that is very involved and interesting. :thumbup:

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Is Calypso the one in Pirate of the Carribean?

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

She's a greek demigoddess. Although there is a character named Calypso in that movie, yes.

Here's the link in the store, as the encyclopedia link does not seem to want to work for me...
CALYPSO
A Greek demigoddess who is a sea nymph and a true lover of love.
Calypso is also in the Odyssey (By Homer), or the epic story of Odysseus the king of Ithica. She is the daughter of Atlas. She kept him on her island for seven years, offering him immortality isf he would stay. She bore him two children according to legend. However Athena asked Zeus to make Calypso release him, so he could return to his wife whom he had not seen in 20 something years. Zeus sent Hermes to tell Calypso to do so, and she could not refuse him. Thus Odysseus was released and sent on his way in a raft with supplies from Calypso.

I'm sure you can google and find out more about her.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 wrote:She's a greek demigoddess. Although there is a character named Calypso in that movie, yes.

Here's the link in the store, as the encyclopedia link does not seem to want to work for me...
CALYPSO
A Greek demigoddess who is a sea nymph and a true lover of love.
Calypso is also in the Odyssey (By Homer), or the epic story of Odysseus the king of Ithica. She is the daughter of Atlas. She kept him on her island for seven years, offering him immortality isf he would stay. She bore him two children according to legend. However Athena asked Zeus to make Calypso release him, so he could return to his wife whom he had not seen in 20 something years. Zeus sent Hermes to tell Calypso to do so, and she could not refuse him. Thus Odysseus was released and sent on his way in a raft with supplies from Calypso.

I'm sure you can google and find out more about her.

YEA TEAM !!! You've said it. The only thing I can add is the Fitzgerald translation in verse and the Rouse translation in prose of Homer's Oddysey are the best to read....C

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Immortals”