Ljosalfar Elf Arrived!

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

VERY COOL, KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR PROGESS. :thumbup:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Will do! I'm wearing the Ljósálfar pendant as I write....He was a custom conjure for me.......really loving his energy!

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

starfire wrote: Hey very cool about having mountain elf in your blood as I also have that as well and mermaid and angel and some immortal blood as well, from the immortal Pan, which makes sense since I LOVE nature and I live out in the middle of no where which is exactly as I like it, I have to have green around me and the trees and of course right now snow!!!! :lol: :lol:

I work with two co-workers that went over to Germany last year and it was fun listening to them talk in German!!!! My hubby's grandfather came over Germany and he would talk more in German then he did in English, but he was wonderful to be around!!

My own grandfather was also German, as my grandmother's family came over from Norway and Sweden and some from Scotland, so it was always fun to hear them talk as well, but I have no idea how to speak any of those languages!!! My father is Irish and Native American, his father came over from Ireland!!!! I remember very little of those languages!!! :lol:
I do not have any Immortal or Angel in my blood, but Merfolk and Were-Cat, yes. I think my love for green landscapes / Mother Nature also stems from my Elven ancestors. The snow can be quite beautiful, especially on trees, the only downside is when it rains and it turns into ice making the roads slippery and dangerous.

They are all great languages, and I love listening to people speaking in their native tongues. I am not sure of where all of my ancestors came from, though I hope to discover more about my ancestral tree someday. :)
ElvenPrincess wrote: Yes, I was definitely trying to say ha det....I always get that one mixed up! ::facepalm::
We are moving to a "suburb" of Oslo....called Årnes in the Akershus area. I know prices in Norway are high and so are the taxes.....but, the health care is mostly all covered, so that is a positive, and the scenery is beautiful, too. It is a country that seems to have a lot going for it! Where in Norway are you from, Szythaxouarya-orna? :wild:

That's okay, it can happen. Ah yes, near the capital. I'm sure it's lovely there, though I've never been to Årnes myself. The high taxes do go back to the people so that we can receive free healthcare and education. So the taxes do have a lot of benefits for Norway as a whole. I live on the Fosen peninsula in Sør-Trøndelag County. It's a bit more on the country-side and not that far away from the coast. :)

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

My husband probably knows where that is in Norway. He said there hasn't been too much snow yet where he is now, but I'm sure there will be more before the winter's over!

I'm not looking forward to the move which will be very challenging, as we have three kitties to move over there with us, but will be glad once we are settled. I'm hoping my Ljósálfar elf will help me with the transition to living over there! Have a nice evening and stay warm! :wave:

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Hi ElvenPrincess!
I was searching for some info about this kind of elf...as I am interested in getting one and found this old post of yours.
Do you happen to have any update on your Ljosalfar elf? Has he been really active? :)

Return to “Creatures A-J”