A few months, little to no contact with succubus.

Kaspar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lycan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigismund Kaspar
Zodiac:

Hello!!
After a few attempts of trying to bond with her, and taking a break from the forum, I decided to turn here for some extra assistance. I Received a succubus around 6 months ago (in June, I am not exactly sure when), and I have had little to no contact with her, I can't remember any times I have actually felt her presence strongly. I am an extremely relaxed individual and open to perception, but yet I am not able to feel her as strongly as some might suggest, even in deep meditation. Some assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

~ Kaspar

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I can only feel my succubi in one way and that's with the physical touches they do. I cant offer help on dream recall or meditation, as I am either weak in those areas or the ladies chose not to connect with me in that way.

I can offer advise on the physical experience and maybe it will work for you. Lay down in bed and relax. Call the name of the succubus you have and try to clear your mind. Now look for any types of sensations that you start to feel, no matter what they are. An itch, tingle, cool wind, heating of legs. Anything and assume its her. Keep the body relaxed, as well as the mind, but keep the mind focused on the sensations. If you are naked during this, you may get an erection and let her do her thing, trust me a succubus will work it and you will know if you have felt her touch.

Another thing you can try is fantasizing about her in sexual ways or having sexual fantasies and then laying down and doing what I mentioned before. It may happen on the first try, or it may take a week, but my ladies wasted no time in getting that ball rolling.

A couple of other things you can do is charge the vessel in the sun/moon, and give her 'energy' offerings from sex/masturbation. I also took my succubi to the strip club so they can bask in the energies there from all of the men. In fact the one time I did that, I had a sexual dream from the stripper I got a lap dance from.

succupedia
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

When trying to bond, wether it's a spirit or entity, it's important to pay attention to anything in the surrounding.

The first recognition, for me, was that my succubus scratched my hair, when I laid on my bed. I saw that as a sign of contact. Then i felt her straddle me, with wavery energy. After that, the intensity of the bonding started.

I've read, in other forums, about people not succeeding making contact. Why is that? Lack of faith, sign of showing no patience towards the spirit/entity, or even overusing "props" like candles or other tools of preperations. I'm not against such things as conjurations, invokations and rites. It's a good thing to do. But the most important "tool" is you, your mind and that you have faith. Faith in yourself, and just as much faith in your succubus.

There are other things to try to communicate with her, like mirrors - regular mirrors, pen and paper, dark windows etc. But that is when that very first step of "introduction" is made.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wonderful information! I may try some of these.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
succupedia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nightraven wrote:Wonderful information! I may try some of these.
I didn't mention how I used those "tools" of regular mirrors and dark windows. It's easier to do those practices after the contact been established.

To try to see your succubus through a regular mirror is to look at yourself. Focus on your eyes, or some spot on your face. Try not to blink or move direction. After a little while, a colorish mist will appear. For me, it's greenish. The mirror, now greenish, will start to tilt and shake. The reflection of yourself will start to morph and depending of your bonding - spirt, soul or a vessel - the succubus will stand in front of you. If you're soul/spiritbound, she will get out of your body. That can be very exhausting and hard to do for either succubus or incubus. I saw my succubus struggle to get out of me. The deeper the bonding is, the harder to "get out", even if it's just to communicate visually. I just speak for my own experience and not trying to generalise. For me, it was hard and my succubus did put some strong effort of visualise herself for me.

The dark window works just the same as regular mirror. At has to be at night, with the light on. Look at your reflection and focus on your eyes or a spot on your head.

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

::nice::

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

succupedia wrote:
I didn't mention how I used those "tools" of regular mirrors and dark windows. It's easier to do those practices after the contact been established.

To try to see your succubus through a regular mirror is to look at yourself. Focus on your eyes, or some spot on your face. Try not to blink or move direction. After a little while, a colorish mist will appear. For me, it's greenish. The mirror, now greenish, will start to tilt and shake. The reflection of yourself will start to morph and depending of your bonding - spirt, soul or a vessel - the succubus will stand in front of you. If you're soul/spiritbound, she will get out of your body. That can be very exhausting and hard to do for either succubus or incubus. I saw my succubus struggle to get out of me. The deeper the bonding is, the harder to "get out", even if it's just to communicate visually. I just speak for my own experience and not trying to generalise. For me, it was hard and my succubus did put some strong effort of visualise herself for me.

The dark window works just the same as regular mirror. At has to be at night, with the light on. Look at your reflection and focus on your eyes or a spot on your head.
Thank you for the information! :thumbup:

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nightraven wrote:
succupedia wrote:

Thank you for the information! :thumbup:
Very helpful! :thumbup:
Huge Thanks from me too!
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
succupedia
new here
new here
Zodiac:

If anyone of you tried to do the mirror/dark window visualization, tell me how it went. Did it work? Did something happen? I'm curious, :)

Kaspar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lycan
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigismund Kaspar
Zodiac:

Thanks for the advice succupedia, I felt something but I am not entirely sure if it was her. In fact it was quite the opposite. I consider myself to be somewhat adept at meditating, upon meditating for 30 minutes I tried the mirror exercise for another half an hour, focusing first on my right eye, to my left, then to my forehead and back to my right eye. Focusing on my right eye produces the most results. I do not see any shades of green, but instead, very intense over-saturation of greys and blacks, my vision almost goes into an ansel photographic lens. I saw quite a few faces, one was a premonition that stood out to me, and I kept seeing her. She was a very old woman, at least 100 years old, and everytime I relaxed and focused I could see her eyes closed shut, a large frown on her face and it looks to be as if she is crying. Upon doing this exercise one my lights in my room flickers on and off every so often. I am not entirely sure what to make of this... What do you think?

~ Kaspar

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”