Can Cambions get intimate with their keepers?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Yes, they are half human and half incubus/succubus, both entities are highly sexual; so it's VERY logical for a Cambion to get intimate with their Keeper.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Haha, somehow, I think these spirits understand my financial problems -- I remember looking at the cambion listing ways back and thinking, "Hm.. I'm really broke right now" and getting a quick flash of "maybe later." I brushed it off as thinking that I probably shouldn't get one anyways because of its description, but a couple of days ago, a nagging feeling brought me back to the page where not only was he on sale, I had enough money! xD

It must sound silly, but needless to say, he is coming soon with probably two of his other pals whom he had coaxed me into getting as well...

ImageImageImageImageImage
StarMoonBaby7
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: lots of things
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: StarGirl
Zodiac:

<3) I have a cambion and yes they can get intimate with their keeper. Actually my cambion is also my lover, he told me that i would never know true love and dedication until i know it from him and he wa so right. I love his energy, he is very protective of me, and they improve your life so much and they are very powerful. I have a high respect for spirits and ones beyond us, even more than i do humans, im not a fan of humans at all really lol so i dont like to call myself a keeper of spirits, they are not servants and slaves its so important to treat them with the upmost respect, they feel too, and they can be happy woth you or unhappy. and i see alot anout people being afraid because they are considered DA BUT THEY ARE NOT EVIL AT ALL, they are more capable of love than most very loyal so sweet and romantic there isnt a man or woman walking can please me love me and make me happy like ,my cambion. im in love with him and he is with me. please do enjoy your experience

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”