Can Cambions get intimate with their keepers?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi again, :wave:

Can cambions get intimate with their keepers? I don't have one but am very curious at getting one--they sound gorgeous! :inlove:

Also, it seems to me that from the encyclopedia, they are good at persuasion? What kind of persuasion? I read from another thread that the persuasion is sexual, but can they persuade people on other topics as well?

Anyone had one that was too in their face because of their DA nature?

Thanks again,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vyprella wrote:Hi again, :wave:

Can cambions get intimate with their keepers? I don't have one but am very curious at getting one--they sound gorgeous! :inlove:

Also, it seems to me that from the encyclopedia, they are good at persuasion? What kind of persuasion? I read from another thread that the persuasion is sexual, but can they persuade people on other topics as well?

Thanks again,
Let me tell you, they are great at persuasion! And they can get very intimate with their keeper in a way that they're "pushy" just to be with their keeper. I had one that called to me back in September. After viewing his listing, I just couldn't stop thinking about him. He was insistent, he kept visiting me and grabbing my arm. I was short of money. But I put him on layaway anyway. I told him, "I really want to be with you, too. But I can't afford to buy your vessel. If you want to be with me, please go tell Magnolia." Guess what? There was a big mix-up with the shipping of another CH package. I ended up not receiving it after weeks and weeks of waiting. Magnolia was frustrated with the situation, and she and Ash simply offered me the cambion as a gift! Just like that! Incubi and cambions view their keeper as their human lover. As your bond grows, they can become very protective, and especially with cambions, share with you the ability to mind-control/manipulate others to do your bidding (and theirs).

Blessings,
Yeong

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks again,
I'm also concerned about the fact that they are DA's because I am very drawn to them as well. Being drawn to them seems to be a very common issue here at CH! :D :think: This, in itself, already sets off alarm bells. :ohcrap: If they can be so persuasive from a bloody webpage, what will they be like when you have them in your environment! I don't have any DA's and, thus, have no understanding of how or if their Duality or Dark aspects can be controlled. To those who have Cambions, I would love to know how you manage them. When you get them do you just have to lay down the law immediately? Something to the effect of, "Don't you EVER do ANYTHING without my express, written permission!" Does it work? What concerns me is how far would they take their natural desire to please their Keeper/Human? Would they ever get rebellious in a situation where they feel that they know what's best for you better than you do? Would they ever do something behind your back because they felt they were right and you were wrong even if they knew they might have to face consequences for their actions? The end result of such rebellion could be alarming especially with this particular persuasion/mind control ability. They could force people to go against their own morals which could ruin people's lives! That's why I'm leery! What are people's experiences in this vein?
Thank-you so much! :thankyou:

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:

Thanks again,
I'm also concerned about the fact that they are DA's because I am very drawn to them as well. Being drawn to them seems to be a very common issue here at CH! :D :think: This, in itself, already sets off alarm bells. :ohcrap: If they can be so persuasive from a bloody webpage, what will they be like when you have them in your environment! I don't have any DA's and, thus, have no understanding of how or if their Duality or Dark aspects can be controlled. To those who have Cambions, I would love to know how you manage them. When you get them do you just have to lay down the law immediately? Something to the effect of, "Don't you EVER do ANYTHING without my express, written permission!" Does it work? What concerns me is how far would they take their natural desire to please their Keeper/Human? Would they ever get rebellious in a situation where they feel that they know what's best for you better than you do? Would they ever do something behind your back because they felt they were right and you were wrong even if they knew they might have to face consequences for their actions? The end result of such rebellion could be alarming especially with this particular persuasion/mind control ability. They could force people to go against their own morals which could ruin people's lives! That's why I'm leery! What are people's experiences in this vein?
Thank-you so much! :thankyou:
Don't be alarmed! They're intensely loyal to their keeper! They normally exercise their manipulative nature before you buy them just to be with you. Once you bought them, they pretty much got they wanted, so after that, they calm down and focus mainly on sex while bonding with you. You're still the keeper and are in control. They want you to keep bonding with them and having sex with them, so why would they do something to upset you? If they upset you, you would stop bonding with them, and that is NOT what they want. They don't normally get seriously involved in your mundane life. What they might do is this - if you're unsure which spirit to meditate/bond with and are trying to choose, they might manipulate you to choose to wear their vessel and bond with THEM. Mind control and manipulation of others in your mundane life is something they would only do if you two are very close and ONLY if you wish so and ASK them. This is accomplished this way: if someone is unsure how to act in their way of treating you, they might give them a push in the right direction to produce an outcome that is more favorable to YOU. And if you're really well bonded, they can make you seem intensely attractive to other humans. If you feel one is getting too strong, there's ALWAYS a way to control them, and this is a way kindly shared by Creepy Hollows in the Encyclopedia.

Hope this helps!

Blessings,
Yeong

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi there
I have a cambion on SRA. I will share the story when he arrive.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Dear Yeong,

Thanks so much for your input.

Does your cambion get jealous of other entities taking up your time? Or if you are on a date? I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be taking in an entity that would be jealous.

Oh, and how is he intimate with you (details need not be told)? Does he come in your dreams or is it in daytime? Does he caress you?

Thanks so much,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vyprella wrote:Dear Yeong,

Thanks so much for your input.

Does your cambion get jealous of other entities taking up your time? Or if you are on a date? I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be taking in an entity that would be jealous.

Oh, and how is he intimate with you (details need not be told)? Does he come in your dreams or is it in daytime? Does he caress you?

Thanks so much,
I think he might get jealous if you spend too much time with other entities and not enough with him. But he understands if it's in your intentions to bond with him later. He does get a little pushy at times. If you are well-bonded, he actually enhances your human relationship and makes you feel more attractive. However, if he feels neglected, he might do the opposite. But it's nothing major, just might be annoying and frustrating! If he does get pushy or does something that frustrates you, that's the time to control him using the tip provided by Creepy Hollows.

For me it's rare that a spirit shows up in my dreams. He's great in the waking state during meditation/bonding with him. Energy-wise, I do feel his touch in various parts of the body, and the lower two chakras would get all hot, it just feels ecstatic down there. :oops: But it could be because I'm just sensitive to spirit energies. Everyone is different.

Blessings,
Yeong

Halieh S.
new here
new here

I am so glad I found this topic. It feels good knowing that I'm not alone in hearing a Cambion call.

I never intended on getting a dark arts item, yet I feel a male cambion calling to me constantly after I placed my last CH order. I wanted to wait before getting one because I want to be able to bond with my other spirits first. - but this spirit is so darn persuasive!

Thanks Yeong, for sharing your experiences. Perhaps if I put in an order for him now with the intent on bonding with him later, he won't be on my mind so much (or maybe he will). I certainly do feel better about ordering him after reading the thread. I certainly appreciate your insight.

Cambions sure sound like a lot of fun.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Will this affect a person's real dating life? I once had this experience out of the blue without knowledge of this stuff. Basically something sat on me and had his way. I had no idea about keepers and powers and what not.

Just that every guy I dated seemed lame beyond compare and lasted shortly. We made jokes about my imaginary friend being jealous that's why I can't keep a man.

When I was ready to move out of my apt, I sensed, something didn't want me too, so my man at the time and I got into a violent fight. The one person who could help me move now disconnected. Anyways we ended making up long enough for him to help me move....

But this feeling doesn't happen anymore. Now I have a touchy one. Feels like an innocent child though.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i finally got my male cambion in the post today i was so happy!!! i wasn't expecting him so soon....lol..

when i first saw his listing i couldn't get him off my mind!!!!

seriously every time i went to get something else my mind went back to him,but because he is da and i have sra i am still bonding with and i am a newb,i wasn't sure about getting him.

needless to say he won ...lol

i am wearing his ring as we speak..haha

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”