Arkan Sonney First Experience

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The name of the Arkan Sonney I ordered has been placed at the bottom of my order but not shipped yet. This morning, I did not want to get up and I felt something licking all over my face. I thought it was one of the dogs and I told them to quit. The licking kept going and I realized it was not a dog but a small roundish pinkish animal. It was my Arkan Sonney who was bubbly, laughing, and ready for me to get up. I had to laugh out loud. It was a great way to wake up. I felt him with me for hours. He made me feel so positive. I am so glad he is around and made himself known. :)

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Great experience! Sounds like a cutie pie, I think I need one lol.

into my diamond matrix.....
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

What a great experience and it matches other descriptions about AS´s behaviour we have in the forum here!
They get all over you with enthusiasm and joy! :applause:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Every time I read about Arkan Sonneys, I think, "SQUEE!" I'm all about the happy, friendly critters of the world. It's why I ordered a custom conjure Enan Dragon, the moment I read the description. (Well, that plus an enthused, happy little voice pretty much hollered, "PICK ME, PICK ME!" as I was reading the Enan Dragon description. :) I shall presume that's what a calling feels like.)

But I have a group of spirits on order, which haven't arrived yet, and I will need some time to do bonding with them. Once THAT has happened, if I still have a sense that the ethereal family is incomplete, an Arkan Sonney will be the next request I make.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Did it really feel that physical? It's a nice experience, I can imagine how you might have felt.

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Turtlefae wrote:Did it really feel that physical? It's a nice experience, I can imagine how you might have felt.
Yes, as I was waking up it really felt that real. I initially associated it with the dogs which are physically present with me so that might have helped my mind let the experience through. It was "tricked" to believing the experience was in the "real world". :) The more these type of experiences happen, the more my mind is coming to terms with the tangibleness of the other side. It then lets more weirder or different experiences pass through to my everyday consciousness.

Return to “Creatures A-J”