Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lich King
Zodiac:

what does ur spirits think of video games if u play any of it and can spirits help boost ur skills into playing against other players online like first person shooters or rts games? sry for the weird topic, i am a video game nerd and im proud of it

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

Most of mine are only mildly interested in the games I play.. They're more interested in the books I'm reading. However, I have one vampire who is a TERRIBLE 'back seat driver' when I'm playing Skyrim. Sometimes I reeeeally want to just shove the controller into his hands and say 'IF YOU CAN DO IT BETTER YOU PLAY'. But alas, I cannot. :\
It is pretty funny, most of the time, but sometimes it can get really distracting and annoying. (I adore him anyways. :*3 )

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

CitrineStars wrote:Most of mine are only mildly interested in the games I play.. They're more interested in the books I'm reading. However, I have one vampire who is a TERRIBLE 'back seat driver' when I'm playing Skyrim. Sometimes I reeeeally want to just shove the controller into his hands and say 'IF YOU CAN DO IT BETTER YOU PLAY'. But alas, I cannot. :\
It is pretty funny, most of the time, but sometimes it can get really distracting and annoying. (I adore him anyways. :*3 )
LOL, that sounds great. "No, use a fire spell. Why don't you heal yourself? Can't you just sneak up on him?"

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

Mine really get into Resident Evil, my Vamps, HH and WW loves this game. I can hear them go watch out, don't go in there,
I can't believe you just did that and died. They make the game play more interesting at times. :)

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

The Lich King
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lich King
Zodiac:

i know that spirits help u but can they help us as gamers, to be better gamers with our gaming skills?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I play Zelda and my keep likes to watch. Sometimes I'll hear them say "hey ..Can we kill those goblins?..." I will do funny things in the game to entertain them sometimes. Any time I'm near a Giant they always try to get me to take it on. Like, are you guys trying to get me killed?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

They don't seem to help at all, but they seem interested in watching! They've looked in on me playing Warzone, but that's basically where their interest stopped. Though playing Ark does seem more interesting to them, but as a keep of dinos + 1 dragon, it's more up their alley anyway ;) But for the most part, I've felt them around while playing and they seem to show some curiosity, but then kind of just go off and do whatever stuff they were doing before that.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I play on my ps4 fallout and other history related games like assasins creed. My latest obsession is hollow knight and i couldn't pass a really wreck nerving boss and i had some of my spirits saying slooooow patient. Other that that they like to ask questions about the lore and really like sneaky kinda gory games. My other spirits just thing its boring playing games 🤣.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The Lich King wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:34 am what does ur spirits think of video games if u play any of it and can spirits help boost ur skills into playing against other players online like first person shooters or rts games? sry for the weird topic, i am a video game nerd and im proud of it
I spend a fair amount of my time playing games, but unfortunately, my Keep doesn't share my interest in them. However, I do have one companion who enjoys gaming just as much as I do. She brings a fresh and exciting perspective to all the games we play together. As for improving your skills, well, that's something you'll have to discover for yourself.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Oh ... my ... with an entire household of males, who plays pc game in they spare times and all the time ever since they are little boys to grown ups, thanks to their father's passion.

I don't play any games at all and hate it with a passion as much as they are passionate about it 😂.

So, my keep is happy, because we are all nature walkers and if I really need to crash after work on those odd and tired arvos, then we are curling up together and watch a good movie 😀.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”