Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

LilyCake wrote:Can certain entities help make servitors? Also, how do you bind servitors to an item? Is it like binding a spirit?
While certain entities can indeed help you make servitors, I would only have them for personal use, as you do not have complete control over their creation.
And no, Binding a Servitor to an object is a bit different.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Bump

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Moonhunt
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::bump::

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:41 am I have also invested in a Vehicle Guardian from WWP, which I love. It arrived last week, just in time for me to take it with me while both driving and being a passenger in cars during winter weather. It gave me a very clear instruction to take a particular detour, saying that traffic would be bad at the intersection where I normally would've made a left turn … I should have listened to the servitor, and I told it as much.
I could really use a Vehicle Guardian, there is always stuff happening on the roads and agro drivers. Thanks for sharing this.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

What a great ideal. I never heard of this before. What is exactly the pogrom for this?

flairrose wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:03 pm
Likes2Read wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:41 am I have also invested in a Vehicle Guardian from WWP, which I love. It arrived last week, just in time for me to take it with me while both driving and being a passenger in cars during winter weather. It gave me a very clear instruction to take a particular detour, saying that traffic would be bad at the intersection where I normally would've made a left turn … I should have listened to the servitor, and I told it as much.
I could really use a Vehicle Guardian, there is always stuff happening on the roads and agro drivers. Thanks for sharing this.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:25 pm What a great ideal. I never heard of this before. What is exactly the pogrom for this?

If you google for the Eclipse Metaphysical shop, on the homepage you can search for Guardians. Put the word vehicle in the search box and all the EM Vehicle Guardians will come up. Then you can see what abilities each is programmed with.

There's a lot to choose from.

All EM Guardians are sentient servitors too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

PS WWP is the co-owner/founder of Eclipse Metaphysical.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks muchly Lewk. I hope it's not expensive. 😊 I am checking it out right now.
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:08 am PS WWP is the co-owner/founder of Eclipse Metaphysical.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Lewk I cheked this store but how do you put an order through? Wide variety and I can't believe they are not spirits. 😊 How happy are you with their servitors? Your they are different from CH?
Lewk wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:06 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:25 pm What a great ideal. I never heard of this before. What is exactly the pogrom for this?

If you google for the Eclipse Metaphysical shop, on the homepage you can search for Guardians. Put the word vehicle in the search box and all the EM Vehicle Guardians will come up. Then you can see what abilities each is programmed with.

There's a lot to choose from.

All EM Guardians are sentient servitors too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:09 pm @Lewk I cheked this store but how do you put an order through? Wide variety and I can't believe they are not spirits. 😊 How happy are you with their servitors? Your they are different from CH?
Most servitor creators use slightly different methods, afaik... (see below)

It looks like the add-to-shopping-basket button isn't showing at the moment.

I suggest you email Celius at the personal email address that you'll see written in small letters at the very top of the email contact form. (You can see 'Email' at the top of the screen when you're on the EM shop pages.) Don't use the contact form, as this doesn't always seem to get a response.

I suggest you ask Celius if they're trading right now - and mention that the purchase button isn't showing. You can also ask him about current order fulfillment times. EM aren't as big a store as CH - ie it's probably not a full time thing - so they do sometimes fall behind fulfilling orders. But I've found them to be skilled, reliable & trustworthy.

The way EM Guardians (sentient servitors) are made is different to some extent from CH but I think there are also some similarities. They use psionic techniques and often seem to allow a guardian to draw abilities and characteristics from the mass consciousness, or the astral. Their techniques seem to be very sophisticated.

I 'kept' EM guardians for 4 years before I found out about spirit keeping. They can be very like spirits in the way they can interact and communicate with you. I've given my review in the EM feedback thread. (I was very happy with them.)

see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49586&hilit=eclipse

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”