active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

queniecups Posted: Mar 1 2008, 08:28 AM

Vampirelover

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

H,i since keeping my vamps i have a much better night vision and sense of smell. Has anyone else noticed this?

Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 1 2008, 08:48 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

Speaking of it.... Yes!! But it is kinda bad sometimes, lavender scented aroma oil is too strong for me now.... I have to learn how to drop one drop into my aroma pot so that it won't sting my nose.

Good thing is that I can tell what my mother is cooking down stairs from my room up stairs ^^

And my eyes get used tot he darkness after I off the light to go to bed.

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 1 2008, 09:36 AM

Seeker of Truth

Member No.: 290

How funny! I just got my Strigoi yesterday and I spent the day talking to him etc. Last night I was walking thru my living room and was overpowered by the smell of flowers. I looked and looked trying to find something that was "flowery" in my living room but could't seem to figure out where it was coming from.

This morning it happened again and so I followed the smell to a mini rose that is about to bloom. The closer I got the stronger the scent. I haven't noticed it with anything else yet and didn't even connect that it was my vamp until reading this post! I guess it's his way of bringing me flowers?

--------------------
I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca

queniecups Posted: Mar 1 2008, 10:20 AM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

thats gr8-its not just me then! LOL

Q.

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:09 AM

Otaku

Oh and do you get that touching feeling too?? Mine happens on my thigh when I go to bed XD

--------------------

Posted by Claire

6dogs4us Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:12 AM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Claire - oh baby, oh baby! I'd have a heart attack if that happened to me, oo la la! Just the neck so far. And yes I can see better at night and my smell is definitely getting better. Less sleep and eating also seem to be on my agenda!

Hunter-Smith Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:15 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

I had my thigh touched... But it was by Natalie the first day that she made herself known.

As for Vampires and sight and smell, yes, I have noticed that also.

This post has been edited by Hunter-Smith on Mar 1 2008, 11:17 AM

--------------------
Click Here To Go To Metaphysical Realm Radio.

IndigoWonders Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:19 AM

On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

My smell seems better for sure but the biggest change for me is needing less sleep. I love my sleep and it irritates me to be wide awake after only five hours.

--------------------
To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:32 AM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

i've noticed that i immediately had a night vision when the sanguine was bound to me and can now see things through a darkened wooded area, which is really neat. my other senses have become so heightened that at times it drives me crazy - hearing others from other rooms; smelling smells from a distance; i've also developed a taste for unique foods that i would never have eaten before. i also notice a difference in the way i view others. while i'm not skeptical about spirits, i've become extremely skeptical when it comes to truthfulness in those around me for some reason - but that could be the nagas and not the sanguine. who knows? i still see good in everyone as i've always been, but perhaps it's cynicism? idk. i love having the amount of heightened senses i've been given and am working on making it more powerful using what i'm learning from my new friends.

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:04 PM

Seeker of Truth

Arsine, I know you have your Sanguine bound to you... are you able to do any kind of energy/healing work or does he hinder that? I just ordered a Sanguine from Magnolia (Yep, I took full advantage of her generous offer yesterday! ) and I was considering the possibilty of having him bound to me after we've bonded. Since I do a lot of work with Reiki I'm concerned that my energy work might not be as effective if he's bound to me. Your insight would be greatly appreciated!

--------------------
I lived, loved, laughed and died well. Who could ask for more than that? ~Boudicca

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:07 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Arsine - Cynicism, I would think, would fit in more with the immortals.

I have only had my strigoi since Wed, so have not noticed many heightened senses yet (better vision of any kind would be a blessing as I am ................ blind as a bat! hahaha). I can smell my Sandalwood oil much better and only need one drop in the diffuser

When I was meditating with him last night I had a continuous flutter on the upper inside of my thigh, I was a little startled and then decided to ask him if he was doing it, and said ooooh you naughty boy! LOL (hubby works all the time and has for the last 13 years so that was the most action I have seen for some time ) It stopped after I said that! This morning when I woke up I started talking to him immediately and felt this intense energy and happiness fill me! Can't wait to "see" him!

Blessings

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

scrubtech Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:27 PM

Spirit Zen

Member No.: 20

I've always been an insomniac, but it's been worse since the vamps moved in. I wake up constantly--wide awake. I've gotten up at 2 and that's when I start my day because I can't get back to sleep. It drives me nuts.
My sense of smell has gotten really sensitive. My hearing not so much--my vision not at all that I can tell. I can feel things more clearly now, though. Intuitively speaking. I've always been intuitive, but now I don't even have to try...It just comes to me.

--------------------
Helping people shouldn't mean hurting animals.

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:28 PM

Seeker of Truth

LMAO! Do I need to send you my Efrit Djinn for a while? He's quite the hottie and might work well with your vampire!

--------------------

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:31 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Dear Dragon,
LOL not that's alright. Right now I think my poor heart couldn't take it!
Maybe once I get used to my strigoi I'll consider it! Tell your efrit not to take offense, as I am sure he is just drop dead gorgeous, it has just been a really long time!
Hugs,
Faerie Whispers

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Dragon Lady Posted: Mar 1 2008, 12:38 PM

Seeker of Truth

LOLOLOLOL!!!

--------------------

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 1 2008, 05:16 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dragonlady; the sanguine i have bound to me does not interfere with my healing work but in fact i believe he has led me to a source of information leading me to a healing recipe that may surpass anything i ever dreamed of coming into my possession.

the source of this information though has told me to remove my strigoi when i do the healing work though and since i've been doing as he suggested, i notice that the casting work seems to go so much easier and then seems so much stronger. when i'm done my healing work and all is cleaned up and put away, then i put my strigoi back on and everyone is where they should be.

you won't regret your choice! blessed be.

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

topazz Posted: Mar 1 2008, 05:49 PM

student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

Haven't particularly noticed a difference in my sight ... but i have noticed taste. Not sure if it would be related to the vampires but i just can't seem to eat spicy foods anymore. My husband was always the wimp when it come to the spicy food but now i can barely eat anything hot - and it coincided with the arrival of the vampire i'm bonding with now. Also smell is an issue as i can't seem to play with spices in the kitchen now without wanting to sneeze. It's either my vampire getting involved, or i'm getting old and going mad!

I've not had any thigh touching (hubba hubba!) but i have had touches on my right arm and the right side of my face... does anyone else get these fleeting touches down a certain side of their body?? Always the right side for me at the moment.

Oh also i've been sitting in front of the blank screen of the television, trying to connect and i've looked up and seen a small shadow start to move across the side of my face. Thought it was the angle of the sun that was coming through the window but i kept moving and it kept happening. Anyone else had this?

--------------------
oooh... it's dark in here!

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Mar 1 2008, 05:58 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 27

I've noticed that I can see much better in the dark. Plus I sleep less now which I don't like because I love sleeping! I also noticed that I prefer to be in the dark. Normally I turn on a lamp or something, but now find myself preferring to sit in the dark.

Topazz, maybe the shadow on your face was your vampire checking you out? As for the right side of your body, is the vessel a ring? Do you wear it on the right side of your body or keep it in your right pocket? Other that that I'm not sure. Sound like your bonding though

topazz Posted: Mar 1 2008, 06:13 PM

student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

Phoenix: the vessel is actually a pendant - good suggestion though, i wouldn't have thought of that! I really don't know why it seem to be mostly on the right side of my body but i'm sure there's a logical reason for it somewhere . And yes, i think i've grown quite attached to my vamp - he's probably having seconds thoughts by now about me though

This post has been edited by topazz on Mar 1 2008, 06:14 PM

--------------------
oooh... it's dark in here!

Princess Posted: Mar 1 2008, 08:02 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 188

I do need less sleep and have a bit more energy. And I have smelled things a few times. But once I'm sure it was my dragons as it smelled like burning wood. The sensation on the right side of the body I have had. Still waiting for the vision and hearing part though.
I am wondering if they get jelous of each other cause since I got my second Strigio Mort I haven't felt any sensations.

This post has been edited by Princess on Mar 1 2008, 08:05 PM

--------------------
Brightest Blessing
Princess

xXxClairexXx Posted: Mar 2 2008, 04:13 AM

Otaku

LOL!! Yeah I was a bit surprised when it happend for the first time^^

Why is everyone apart from me are experiencing less sleep??? I can sleep for like 10 hrs a day if no one wakes me up!!!

--------------------

Posted by Claire

FaerieWhispers Posted: Mar 2 2008, 11:24 AM

Omniscient Spirit

LOL Claire,
I am the same way, however I have noticed that my silver dragon keeps me on schedule! She wakes me up just before the alarm goes off, with lots of joy!

--------------------

albanygang Posted: Mar 2 2008, 12:31 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 72

LOL!! Yeah I was a bit surprised when it happend for the first time^^

Why is everyone apart from me are experiencing less sleep??? I can sleep for like 10 hrs a day if no one wakes me up!!!

Yes - I remember that - when I was 18 or 19 I slept 10 hours a day too.

something_new Posted: Mar 7 2008, 11:15 AM

New Spirit

Member No.: 85

My sense of smell has increases tremendously. It is amazing!! I am also finding myself less tired which is not a good thing. I have two small kids, 2 y/o and 8 months, and husband that is deloyed in Iraq so I need all the rest I can get.

--------------------
Carla

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Mar 9 2008, 04:03 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 48

Sometimes Im in the other room and I yell in the other room "The stove went out" because i smell gas. whoever is cooking can't even smell it. we have a gas stove, so sometimes the flame goes out and leaks gas. And sure enough. the flame is out!

--------------------
"I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up."

angelika79 Posted: Mar 11 2008, 01:11 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 259

hello
i can tell from the time i have my vampire,i can do astral travel and meditatations very well...this was always a problem for me,but now it go very well
also my dreams are sooooooo wonderfull and i have very often dreams about things that will happen...this is realy strange
i love my vampire very mutch!!!!

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Mar 11 2008, 04:13 PM

Wise Spirit

and today I could smell what people around me were eating. and i mean REALLY smell it, like I was right up there sniffing it. and they were pretty far away.

This post has been edited by Cryptic_twilight313 on Mar 11 2008, 04:14 PM

--------------------

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Mar 11 2008, 04:17 PM

Wise Spirit

angelika, hmm...astral travel is something I have always had trouble with, even now that I have my vampire. maybe I will try asking for its help.

--------------------

angelika79 Posted: Mar 12 2008, 01:49 PM

Active Spirit

Member No.: 259

hello
i have sooooo big problems before i had my vampire with astraltravel....
but then i wear the "him" at night he help me very well
ask your vampire and i am sure your vampie will help you!!!
hugs
angelika

Return to “Vampire”