Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:02 pm Wow! These beings sound incredible. I have a question about them:

If I receive one bound to a vessel, would they be interested or have the capacity to eat the sins of family, friends, or clients too?

For instance, my fiancée and I are wondering if I ordered to have one bound for me, if the sin-eater would be open to working with both of us.

And if that were the case, should I be mindful of giving the sin-eater breaks between a certain number of sessions? (I imagine my fiancée and I taking turns, I work on her for 40 minutes, then she works on me.)
I have some reservations about these questions, but it's important to remember that your companion is solely bound to you and not to your family, friends, or clients. Please respect that boundary!

While you may need breaks, they don't require them. However, it's essential to be conscious of your own needs and whether you can handle working with them for extended periods of time.

My approach to time management is unique, as I spend 12 hours a day working with them for 5 consecutive days, and then take 3 consecutive days off. I continue to follow this schedule, although I now only work with them for a few hours each day.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Tarvos . The is the shop description about the sin Eater and this is what I have. It's seen to be very different to yours.

Where is yours came from?

**"Sin-eaters are not unknown to many us. And for literally thousands of years they have served the purpose to "eat" and remove the sins of humans, this is a spirit of a sin-eater, and their ability is helpful, but not the same as a living sin-eater.

There are varying degrees of sin-eaters and even sin-eaters that specialize in one specific aspect of sin. One-size-fits-all certainly does not apply to sin-eaters. This is not a binding of a living entity, this is a spirit, which means the negative forces, stains, and blockages caused by the act of sin is removed through the sin-eater spirit. This will not impact your karma, this is a cleansing and restorative path for you to remove the draining and negative aura you can find yourself in by surrounding yourself with the darker energies accompanied with guilt and sin. This helps to give you a renewed outlook, restore your faith in good things, and move forward positively.

The technique of properly binding a sin-eater is a challenge to say the least. A sin-eaters name is never given for public to see, it is reserved between the Keeper and the sin-eater. You do not bond to a sin-eater as you do most other spirits. The sin-eater remains within the vessel it is bound to and does not attach itself to the Keeper as other spirits... for this reason sin-eaters are not Bridged by us.

A sin-eater when bound works by having yourself or someone else move the sin-eater across you from north to south, then east to west, over and over in repetitious motion for 40 minutes. Because of the length of time you will likely change hands as your arms may become fatigued.

However daunting as the task may seem to you the rewards for your efforts are unmatched. A sin-eater literally removes the greater to the smallest spec of sin, negative energy, guilt, conscious or unconscious anxiety, and resets your karmic balance to zero. Having a sin-eater devour for you can be draining depending on who you are and for this reason we recommend only doing this every 90 days.

This method of binding sin-eaters was taught to us by one of our mentors and is a sacred practice handed down in bloodlines or confidence circles.

A sin-eater is not a spirit that you are going to bond with like Fae, Angels, Vampires, Dragons, etc. They are a no-nonsense race of entity that serves one purpose.

A sin-eater is known not only to make the person they devour for feel better but it can result in many changes... feeling healthier, happier, more energetic, more in tune with yourself, the spiritual world, astral realm and spirits & magic around you. You feel as though a weight has been lifted from you and in some cases has been able to help relieve or temporarily absolve medical conditions.

A sin-eater is serious business and the rewards are unimaginable.

They are not difficult to work with and because a sin-eater must be passed over the body (best if you are standing or laying down), you have your choice of vessel to which you wish your Sin-Eater(s) to be bound.

You will be given the name of your sin-eater in your package. With every session of running the sin-eater over you for 40 minutes you are erasing approximately 180 days of build-up. If you feel you need a thorough cleansing that goes back into the distant past I suggest 40 minutes a day for 7 days.

If you wish more than one sin-eater be bound at the same time the cost of doing so is offset. You can make the selection below."

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:06 pm Hi @Tarvos . The is the shop description about the sin Eater and this is what I have. It's seen to be very different to yours.

Where is yours came from?

"This method of binding sin-eaters was taught to us by one of our mentors and is a sacred practice handed down in bloodlines or confidence circles."
I know the concept of a Sin Eater, so there's no need to explain it in detail. Just like the quote mentions, I can't disclose where I obtained mine. However, similar to my approach in previous forum discussions, I have a unique way of dealing with things. It's not about comparing where we got ours or how different they are, but rather how we utilize them in our work.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:25 am It's not about comparing where we got ours or how different they are, but rather how we utilize them in our work.
I think this statement can be applied to a lot in the paranormal.

As for the Sin Eater, I'm interested. I do see myself getting one at some point to work with.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

tonight be the fourth session with my sin eater. And not bound to me. But I did have. A strange pull calling to my sin eater. Like Strong. I didnt think they could do that not being bridged. Confused on it. But my sin eater makes me feel better. But I noticed when I move them into position and I'm not ready gets a little impatient lol.

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Thank you to everyone who’s enlightened me on utilizing sin-eaters with other people!
Tarvos wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:16 pm
Sterling Birch wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:02 pm Wow! These beings sound incredible. I have a question about them:

If I receive one bound to a vessel, would they be interested or have the capacity to eat the sins of family, friends, or clients too?

For instance, my fiancée and I are wondering if I ordered to have one bound for me, if the sin-eater would be open to working with both of us.

And if that were the case, should I be mindful of giving the sin-eater breaks between a certain number of sessions? (I imagine my fiancée and I taking turns, I work on her for 40 minutes, then she works on me.)
I have some reservations about these questions, but it's important to remember that your companion is solely bound to you and not to your family, friends, or clients. Please respect that boundary!

While you may need breaks, they don't require them. However, it's essential to be conscious of your own needs and whether you can handle working with them for extended periods of time.

My approach to time management is unique, as I spend 12 hours a day working with them for 5 consecutive days, and then take 3 consecutive days off. I continue to follow this schedule, although I now only work with them for a few hours each day.
I really appreciate this response, and it’s something that I had a concern about too. I recently reached out to the CH team with these questions, and while they gave me an awesome procedure to adequately prepare my sin-eater to work with other people, the main sense that I got, was that the relationship they have with their keeper is very personal, and working with other people should be kept to a close circle, and agreed upon with the sin-eater. In the end, I decided for me personally, that I’d rather just invite other people to get a sin-eater binding for themselves if they’re interested, as that would likely be the best outcome for the relationship I’ll form with mine, while also giving others the opportunity to experience it in the best way possible.

Incidentally, I just recently connected with Lisa from MysticMorningTreasures for her Emotional Well Being Vessel, which includes a Sin-eater binding (she calls them soul cleansers, which I think is a wonderful way to re-envision them.)

I had them bound to my spirit, and I can say wow. The mental and emotional breakthroughs I’ve made since then have been absolutely profound. I could feel when the binding was first bound to me, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion and almost inexplicably started nodding off from the sudden wave of fatigue, lol. I thought to myself “hmm, I wonder if this is from the new bindings”. Sure enough, I checked my email the next morning and it was confirmed. Incredible entities, it’s only been 4-5 days and I’m seeing awesome changes in myself.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sterling Birch wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:38 pm
Tarvos wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:16 pm I have some reservations about these questions, but it's important to remember that your companion is solely bound to you and not to your family, friends, or clients. Please respect that boundary!

I really appreciate this response, and it’s something that I had a concern about too. I recently reached out to the CH team with these questions, and while they gave me an awesome procedure to adequately prepare my sin-eater to work with other people, the main sense that I got, was that the relationship they have with their keeper is very personal, and working with other people should be kept to a close circle, and agreed upon with the sin-eater. In the end, I decided for me personally, that I’d rather just invite other people to get a sin-eater binding for themselves if they’re interested, as that would likely be the best outcome for the relationship I’ll form with mine, while also giving others the opportunity to experience it in the best way possible.

Incidentally, I just recently connected with Lisa from MysticMorningTreasures for her Emotional Well Being Vessel, which includes a Sin-eater binding (she calls them soul cleansers, which I think is a wonderful way to re-envision them.)

I had them bound to my spirit, and I can say wow. The mental and emotional breakthroughs I’ve made since then have been absolutely profound. I could feel when the binding was first bound to me, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion and almost inexplicably started nodding off from the sudden wave of fatigue, lol. I thought to myself “hmm, I wonder if this is from the new bindings”. Sure enough, I checked my email the next morning and it was confirmed. Incredible entities, it’s only been 4-5 days and I’m seeing awesome changes in myself.
Under normal circumstances, I'd advise adhering to the recommended timeframes provided by sellers when working with specific beings, especially Sin Eaters, because deviating from such guidelines may lead to exhaustion. However, my personal experiences have strengthened my mental resilience, allowing me to engage with them for more extended periods, though not continuously for 12 hours. It's worth noting that I didn't acquire my Sin Eater until five months after I began Spirit Keeping, following the suggestion of my Keep.

When you receive a bound companion, you essentially enter into a contract with them. While they can certainly assist others, mutual agreement is necessary. I would exercise caution in suggesting Sin Eaters to just anyone. The paranormal realm is perceived differently by each individual, and introducing someone to a Sin Eater or just about any race without understanding their perspective could lead to negative consequences.

In my experience, Sin Eaters are primarily known for their unique abilities. Although you could refer to them as "Soul Cleansers," I wouldn't consider it the most accurate description. Feel free to use any terminology that suits you, but be aware that my Sin Eater is not fond of the name you mentioned. As far as I'm aware, Lisa doesn't sell living entity Sin Eaters; they're spirits. Few resources deal with living Sin Eater entities. My own Sin Eater is a living entity, they're a bit different.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@ASTER I have an advanced sin eater from CH. My paper says wait 90 days. But this thread is saying 7. I'm confused.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have the same. It's 90 days yes, but you can have a 7 day intense workout then live then I rest and yourself too. ;)
madgar29 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:23 pm @ASTER I have an advanced sin eater from CH. My paper says wait 90 days. But this thread is saying 7. I'm confused.

Return to “Dark Arts”