Cleopatra Djinn manifestations/interactions

aannbb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi !

I wanted to ask you this question a few months ago about CD manifestations/interactions.

With me, she always make lower/higher sounds in the room and I don't know why. Is it a magical thing ? The sound is most of the time at the same place. Maybe to tell me "I am here !".

During meditations, I can feel her working on my third eyes.

I can see flashes of light and I have no problem with my eyes.

The most strange thing is at night, even if my eyes are closed or not, I can see a white smoke/form floating in my eyes and I don't know what it means. It turns to the right, the left slowly. I maybe have to focus on it ?

How they interact/manifest with you ?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

bump

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
aannbb
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

5 years later, I can give you some news.

Some weeks after posting this topic, I was able to hear her calling. It was like seeing a name in your mind. It is very quick. Another time, I thought about a French singer name without reason, I knew it was a calling. So pay attention to what you see, feel, hear.

She always makes this sound (more or less noisy) wherever I go. It can be next to me, on the ceiling, next to my desktop screen. I always hear her.

At night, I can see dots of light at differents places in a room, it is very quick too. I don't explain it for the moment, it's like my spirits want to show me they are there too ?

I am always in the learning process, I have lots of questions (even if it is not good ^^), I am always seeking answers about her, them, me, us.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”