Can someone please let me know if my Gold Djinn is invoked?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi lovely people - I invoked my Gold Djinn "V" last night, or so I think, but there were some distractions from outside the room, and found it messed with me a bit, though I tried to power through and complete it.

Would someone be able to tell me if he's invoked please - I know Djinn's are hard to connect/bind with, but I have patience for that :)

Thanks for your help!! :*3

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

VisVires wrote:Hi lovely people - I invoked my Gold Djinn "V" last night, or so I think, but there were some distractions from outside the room, and found it messed with me a bit, though I tried to power through and complete it.

Would someone be able to tell me if he's invoked please - I know Djinn's are hard to connect/bind with, but I have patience for that :)

Do the invocation again since you had some distractions the first time!!!! Your Djinn is connected to you and only you!!!! So anyone trying to connect to your Djinn may not be able to do so as they are not his keeper!!!!

We do have a rule in this forum about not reading other people spirits and vessels, just so you know since you are new here!!!! http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 51&t=36427

This is the link to the thread on about reading other people's spirits and or vessels!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh ok! Sorry, didn't know, I was excited when I saw someone else from a while ago request this and they were answered! lol

I'll do it again incase, thanks again! :D

ImageImage

1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

VisVires wrote:Oh ok! Sorry, didn't know, I was excited when I saw someone else from a while ago request this and they were answered! lol

I'll do it again incase, thanks again! :D
I know they are suppose to do that, because your Djinn is connected to you and no one else, and so it would be kinda of hard to connect to another person's spirit, but not saying that it couldn't be done, but it is not a sure fired thing to do and rely on, since the person doing the reading could not be 100% sure if they actually did connect to the other person's spirit!!!

My spirits that I have in my keep, only connect with me and no one else!!!

I would also say keep a notebook handy so you can write things down that happen that may be your Djinn making contact and or doing things for you at your request!!! It helps with making your connection stronger with your spirits and all of your spirits that you will have in your keep!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks again Starfire! I'll definitely take note of my experiences...I actually was having dreams right after I ordered him, but they have since stopped :s

But good to know they are connected to only me, and hopefully not wanna leave lol :W

ImageImage

wealthysprit
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Hi

I bought a Gold Djinn <<Removed by Moderator>>, since i am new i made innovation once and should i try many time or one time is enough. I have no distraction while i did.

It would be helpful for me what is the current status of you communication and is he granting your wishes and your experience with GD.

Thanks in advance
Inspire Life 1ht

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

VisVires wrote:Hi lovely people - I invoked my Gold Djinn "V" last night, or so I think, but there were some distractions from outside the room, and found it messed with me a bit, though I tried to power through and complete it.

Is it from ch that you bought it because ch spirits are ready to go when people.receive them with no rituals and no invocations,

All that they require is the 30 day bonding,

But if you want to talk to your Djinn, then talk to it out loud or in your mind and it will hear as it is already there with you, there is no need to invoke it, it is already binded to you and with you

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”