Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For the Portulandia, can my companions travel there with me?

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

[quote="Huffdamagicdragon"]
I hope you don't mind... I found this in my emails from you, Dragonoake. This explains the context of your post.[quote]

No problem at all
I continue to use it a couple times a day as a focal point in my meditations

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

DarknessDreaming wrote:For the Portulandia, can my companions travel there with me?
I see no problem with that, as long as you all stay together as a group. And if you stay in Portulandia. Remember, Portulandia is a realm of its own that i built to hold portals to many other realms. There are realms that are best traveled alone and invisible. What would the average human do if they saw a dragon pop into our realm? When a living entity enters our realm to explore earth, they only allow certain people to see them with good reason.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Does Portulandia have portals to its own created realms or to preexisting ones too?

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:For the Portulandia, can my companions travel there with me?
I see no problem with that, as long as you all stay together as a group. And if you stay in Portulandia. Remember, Portulandia is a realm of its own that i built to hold portals to many other realms. There are realms that are best traveled alone and invisible. What would the average human do if they saw a dragon pop into our realm? When a living entity enters our realm to explore earth, they only allow certain people to see them with good reason.
Understood. Many thanks. I went ahead and purchased not too long ago.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

heypanda wrote:Does Portulandia have portals to its own created realms or to preexisting ones too?
The short answer is both. Most of the doors are to natural realms. And there are numerous doors going to realms created by me and others like me. And there are more of both types of realms being created in this ever expanding universe. Because of this, Portulandia is growing and the House of Doors is also adapting and adding doors. But the House of Doors is just a small section of Portulandia. The wizards and guides can show you much more of Portulandia than I can describe for you here.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Immommica
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hi

This orb is amazing! After using it on my chakras it became the most amazing orb.
Let me start off by saying that what I hoped the orb would do did not. I wanted the orb to help me develop my psychic abilities. In my mind that is what I needed most. Instead it became what I did not realize I needed.
I have lived with pain my whole life. So much so that my body does not register mild to moderate pain as nothing can be done but pills which I refuse to take. I have a rare form of arthritis/autoimmune disease that causes my joints to fuse. It is most active at night when I am stationary. It gets so intense that I call it “stupid pain”.
I fell asleep with the orb in my hand one night and did not awaken once with pain. When I woke up and looked at the orb and thought “no that is just a coincidence”. I know, there is no such thing but my brain could not yet comprehend this little orb and pain relief.
Every time I wake up with pain at night it is because I do not have my orb on me somewhere. I will get up to get it and within minutes the pain is gone. I sleep soundly at night now.
In a bit I am going to try bringing it to work to help me there as well with pain management.
My Little Healer is amazing!
I cannot stress enough that if you have a chance to get one of these gems snatch that orb up!!! You will get what you need most.
I am so convinced of Huff’s amazing ability that I am awaiting a Portulandia. I cannot wait to see what this orb has in store for me!!!

Blessed Be my friends
Immommica

Lasbelee
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Although I don't know what my catseye can do exactly, I noticed its energy flowing through me whenever I sleep with it. It tries to lift me, help me attain OBE or something. I use it as a focal point in meditation too, which is helpful. Huff's catseye is one of the most powerful physical items.

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Portulandia - While my astral abilities still need work, this item has given me some unique experiences. My journeys there there I fully recall are eye opening, and on the instances where I can't recall my journey I always awaken feeling "different" - be it energized, a feeling of lightness, or as tho I've learned something - even if it's not (yet) in my conscious recall. Highly recommended for anyone with abilities in this area.

Cats eye - The exact purpose of this piece remains a bit of a mystery to me. While others have described it as a "hot" piece (high in energy, blasts of power) mine is much more of the "cold" variety. While that may sound negative, I don't mean it as such. It seems to be much more of a "solid/stable" item that provides support in numerous ways - I've felt better physically, noticed an uptick in energy, and improvements in my astral/dream recall. I've waited sometime since receiving this to write a review to see if more would reveal itself but it seems this is something I will have to slowly grow into as it reveals what else lurks within.

I would recommend either of these to someone who feels a draw. Huff truly does good work.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Huff's Cat's Eye:

I had to wait a few days before getting my Orb. Not because of Huff - it actually arrived very quickly - but because of the fact that my apartment has been having trouble recieving mail. So my experience when finally being able to unbox the orb was likely spurred by mental expectations. That said, take my experience of the unboxing with a grain of salt...

When opening the package and pulling out the very nicely protected pieces, I was immediately hit with a gentle wave of comfort, a shallow stream of tingling excitement that caused me to not only look at the Cat's Eye in awe but to carry it with me almost everywhere for the first day of having it. Even to the point of just holding it while watching videos or writing. It's become a bit worrisome so I've resorted to putting it in the Charging Box that I got from CH years back. It doesn't need to be charged, but having it in there with my other items keeps it safe from prying eyes and grabby hands.

Bonus: I was so happy to see that the item came with a little stand. I was worried about it getting lost or just rolling around but it stays perfectly and is just a nice thing to have that really helps keep everything in the box organized.

It's been about a week now, and I still have no idea what it's "supposed" to do. I also recieved a Copy of Portulandia so I'm uncertain if it's the Orb that's helping me sleep better or the Egg. In any case, it seems to have a calming and grounding effect to it that's helpful in many ways. Especially for someone like me who's running at a 110% constantly and always feels a little stir crazy. It seems that a majority of people have recieved some amount of healing or grounding energies from their Cat's Eyes and mine is no different. Whether that's all it does or just the tip of the iceberg I can't say for sure.

Overall it's definitely an item with a distinctive energy that I can work with relatively easily, and I feel like if I can do that then most people should be able to enjoy it!

Copy of Portulandia: This one is strong, it has already induced several lucid dreams and continues to work with me to Astral project and incite trance states for OBE's. I'm not someone who can Astral project easily and the most I have is the occasional partial once every couple of months or semi-regular lucid dreams. I've had trance states happen almost every time I'm able to be alone with the item, and have had some amazing dream experiences. This item too, has it's own unique energy and it also came with a little stand (again, bonus!). I couldn't be happier with it in my Possession as it feels like just the blockage buster I needed to heighten my experiences regarding dream walking and Astral travel.

[Edit: Accidentally hit submit due to being distracted, sorry about that!]

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Seller Review”