Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have had Huff's cat's eye with me for a few months now and wanted to work with it for a while before leaving a review.

Firstly, watching the work Huff put into the orb I chose was pure magic on its' own. Each day it was easy to see the strength of its own distinctive power increase. Having a daily update up until he shipped it was exciting and thoroughly intriguing as I could see the light within it shift and change.

The energy is easily felt when holding the orb and there are still times that if I hold it for too long the energy can be overwhelming and I find that I need to put it down for a while before proceeding to work with it again. I slept with it beside my head for the first few nights and it was absolutely incredible! Each night I felt like I had awoken into another world where everything was so vivid that I thought I was still awake. I could speak with everyone around with complex theories and intelligent responses in return. I felt free in this other realm, on my own adventure before waking life. There were a few instances of encounters with my own spirit team and were so profoundly vivid that I quite simply couldn't wait to use it again and again. I quickly realized that after using the cat's eye for several days in a row, I felt like I had not slept enough and decided to put it away for a week and see if anything changed. After regaining my energy I tried it again, and again I was brought to this other realm as vivid as before.

The cat's eye is a powerful and incredible piece, I'm so glad I took the plunge to get it. On days when I feel like my senses are off and can't connect spiritually or energetically to something, all I do is hold this orb and almost instantly feel the energy again. It's like a physical restoration of my own spiritual senses and abilities. Aside from my companions vessels, this is one of the best powerful, physical, tangible meta pieces I have and so thankful for all the work Huff put into it. I would get it again in a heartbeat.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Immommica wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:20 pm Hi

This orb is amazing! After using it on my chakras it became the most amazing orb.
Let me start off by saying that what I hoped the orb would do did not. I wanted the orb to help me develop my psychic abilities. In my mind that is what I needed most. Instead it became what I did not realize I needed.
I have lived with pain my whole life. So much so that my body does not register mild to moderate pain as nothing can be done but pills which I refuse to take. I have a rare form of arthritis/autoimmune disease that causes my joints to fuse. It is most active at night when I am stationary. It gets so intense that I call it “stupid pain”.
I fell asleep with the orb in my hand one night and did not awaken once with pain. When I woke up and looked at the orb and thought “no that is just a coincidence”. I know, there is no such thing but my brain could not yet comprehend this little orb and pain relief.
Every time I wake up with pain at night it is because I do not have my orb on me somewhere. I will get up to get it and within minutes the pain is gone. I sleep soundly at night now.
In a bit I am going to try bringing it to work to help me there as well with pain management.
My Little Healer is amazing!
I cannot stress enough that if you have a chance to get one of these gems snatch that orb up!!! You will get what you need most.
I am so convinced of Huff’s amazing ability that I am awaiting a Portulandia. I cannot wait to see what this orb has in store for me!!!

Blessed Be my friends
Immommica

This is AMAZING! Reviews like this make me really want one. Living in constant pain is really no life at all. Yay! I'm so glad this has worked for you. \./

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

When are you selling more cats eyes? Just curious 😊 .

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

within a week I believe.... watch for the sellers announcements

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeay, do you ship to Australia?
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 pm within a week I believe.... watch for the sellers announcements

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

ASTER wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:36 pm Yeay, do you ship to Australia?
Yes, I have shipped to Australia but I do not remember how much shipping was. Just for this thread I will say I have shipped to: China, Japan, United Kingdom, Arabia, Germany, France, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Thailand, Ireland, USA, Peru and more. By far, most have been shipped within USA which has the lowest shipping charge. Just let me know where you are so I can adjust the shipping charge.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, NSW AUSTRALIA.
I am buy one, so put me down for sure. I hope they are not so expensive though... exchange rated are deal breaking plus shipping also in US $. Anyway, I really wish to get one of your sleep waving cats eyes stones and experience the power and magick. I really like that your dragons working through it with you on them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

joey1122
new here
new here

Where can I buy Portulandia and cats eyes?

Do you ship to Hong Kong?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

joey1122 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:36 am Where can I buy Portulandia and cats eyes?

Do you ship to Hong Kong?
I only restock one at a time due to the time involved with making them. So watch for the sellers announcement. And if you do, yours would be either the 3rd or the 4th shipped to Hong Kong. Also everyone please ask your questions in my other thread, as this one is a sellers review thread, used to talk about your items after you receive them..

NitNatNewt
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I recieved my Huff's Cats Eye along with a Copy of Portulandia a few years ago, and as it's been some time I think it's now best to provide some feedback on them...

Customer Service: 5/5

Huff is a patient man who gives not only extreme levels of detail in how the process works during casting, but provides update photography publicly every single time he does the work and answers all of the questions sent to him thoroughly without losing the sense of care or kindness that can be felt throughout each message. It's clear that he isn't doing this for the money, but for the purpose of offering genuine aid to the community. If I could donate to him without buying anything further, I would.

Shipping: 5/5

Both items arrived on time, and in great condition. I was kept updated with a tracking number and the seller never once went back on his word in regards to things like a shipping date. I asked for a bit of a customization to the Copy of Portulandia in order to work best with it given my current range of skills, and he was very eager to help make it my own. During the unboxing process they were snug and protected, and you could feel the work emanating from the two orbs. Notably, mine did not come with any stands, but I don't believe they're advertised to come with anything extra. So I wasn't disappointed by this. I only mention it because if you're looking to display them, you may need to spend five or so bucks at a crafts store to have something to put them on.

The Cats Eye: 5/5

On the very first night I slept with the Cat's Eye and the Copy of Portulandia. I experienced a clear OBE and when I woke up only to go back to sleep, my dreams were vivid and surreal. I found this experience alone worth praise as very few magical items are so tailor made to your energy. More often than not you're instructed to bond with things in order to work with them and give them time to work for you, but for me these two items worked flawlessly right out the box. That said, I want to focus on the Cat's Eye right now not only for it's sheer beauty but it's resistance. I purchased a blue one and I've kept it with me through several state-wide trips, moves, break-ups, and other major life events. After a while I grew worried that all of this extreme change would cause damage to or drain the item, but so far it's been nothing but a little power packed life saver. Giving me energy when I require an extra boost, clearing out blockages, removing headaches, and even helping my wife to sleep easier at night. I was once told about how CH's lazy orb and Huff's Cat's Eye are a wonderful combo because they both act as very empowering items. I'm forced to say that after testing both of them, if I could choose one or the other, I'd always go with this little orb. Not because the other is lesser, but because this one seems far more in tune with what I need and when I need it.

The Copy of Portulandia: 5/5

I mentioned that when I slept with these items on the first night I experienced an OBE. To prevent a bias, I actually took Portulandia out of it's special gem filled box to specifically see if it would happen again all these years later. It not only happened, but it led me straight to my companion for a night with her. Something that, perhaps one day, I'll add to my public dream journal on the forum. Now, again, I've had these items for years. What was an out of the box success for me has likely only gotten more in tune in the many months they've been near me. So I won't promise the same experiences for everyone, but I will say that out of all of the lucid dreaming and astral travel spells I purchased (10 so far) these two little treasures have been the only ones to offer a consistent and reliable aid to me...and that's worth way more than the price Huff offers them at. I highly suggest keeping an eye out for his store for any chance at grabbing one, because it may just be a tool you use for the rest of your path as both a witch and a spirit worker.

As a side note: Both items came with instructional PDF's (of which at this point I actually lost) but I found that they both work well even without me guiding them. I'm not sure if this is due to how long they've been with me, but I'm very thankful for it all the same.

Hope you and your wife are doing well Huff!
Apologies that this review took so long, and many thanks once again. <3

Return to “Seller Review”