Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Totally early to leave my review.. But I'll do it anyway and then update my cat's eye experience review later on again.

I am so very happy as it's arrived while I was at work today. My cats eye actually is a TIGER EYE palm stone. Absolutely worth it for this reason alone, but let me tell you about the power of it. Wow... As soon as I got it unwrapped from its highly protective box, bag, and tapes and started to hold it. I felt it quickly putting me into altered brainwaves that induces lucid and psychic visions for me.

I was unwrapping on the sunset heated front porch, set at my small round table on my chair...planning to tune into my stone... when my husband decided to come out for a small chat. 🙄 After an hour, I was still holding it, bearly followed my husband's speech... due to my mental psychic activity. I didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable... so I listened with my unnatural, half a sleep, smilies 😔.

When he finished, I came inside with him to lay down in on the couch and finally closed my eyes with my tiger eye place onto my 3rd eye centre. It was instantaneous transformation, lots of movement and energy vibes, even at my heart centre as well as on my forehead, arms and legs, my head & hair.

It was impressive experience for the first time around. I greeted my guides and asked to work together with my Portulandia servitors too. I told some of my wish that I am looking forward working on with them.

This morning, I have seen 5 of my guides wake me up right before my alarm gone off. I knew, my parcel was coming today. But I guess it's power already was transferred because I have been thinking of it none stop and longed for it to be received .

It's white arts vessel and very animated and alive. Secretly, I actually wished that maybe one of Huffs dragons might visiting me through this vessel, now combined with my Portulandia. I never told this to Huff of course. But I am certain I'll figure it out tonight or later on.

Anyway, this is a short & sweet, quick review. Already, I am very satisfied with Huff's work and the best is yet to come, as I get to know it more...and maybe even one of his dragons might visit me one day 😁. Thank you Huffs. You are truly awesome magick maker.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Update: on cat’s eye that is my Tiger eye vessel and more on my Portlandia as well. I have them near to each other and my other two orbs, my Infinite powers of the immortals cooper orb (still looks new, shiny and powerful) and my Lazy orb, all of them sitting upon my bed shelf at night.

But I take my tiger eye vessel with me everywhere. I have noticed that it’s helpful changing negative circumstances onto positive outcomes fast. Yesterday, it was changed by a matter of few hours and stayed that way prevented me until my times was up to go home.

I believe, also as I am working with Goddes Fortuna, she plays a force in my intentions after saying my request. And I have received other spells concerning fate waving with Fortuna…but what is new, is the speed of betterment during the course of few hours. I am very pleased with this discovery right now because I can build on my encouragement using intentions even more often to change my future outcomes.

Now my servitors are working together with the Portlandia and I believe with my other orbs as well. I tasked my own Servitors to join in the fun, being helpful team all together working with these orbs and astral projections ect. My servitors are very protective as well.
Btw, I see my servitors from Huff that came with my vessels. I have far more movement around me as well as my triumvirate also increased my abilities for psychic senses.

Thanks again. Love my items and they are full is surprises.

HonkPills
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I Was wondering if there is a link to the shop anywhere?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

HonkPills wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:32 pm I Was wondering if there is a link to the shop anywhere?
The following link will only work for a few days ... after that the thread will no longer be available to view.

topic84455.html

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Mars08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:18 am
HonkPills wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:32 pm I Was wondering if there is a link to the shop anywhere?
The following link will only work for a few days ... after that the thread will no longer be available to view.

topic84455.html
Link please?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Mars08 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:08 pm
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:18 am

topic84455.html
Link please?
I do not have any for sale right now, But I will relist soon. click the link below and bookmark it because when I relist, I will put an announcement on that page. There will be a link to my store in that announcement.

seller-announcements-f46.html

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Seller Review”