Does Anyone Else Dislike Music and Long-Winded Stories?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

There are all kinds of ways to sell things. No matter what a seller does someone is just not going to like it. So the seller does what they want to. Many times it is creative and sometimes it is bothersome. I do not agree with photo shop because how can you see what your buying? I know I have looked at a few and thought "what the heck IS that?" That is my opinion though and I'm sure there is someone else out there that loves the pretty pictures "oh lookie!" You just never know. I usually do not do music but on my next one,I will. My reason is because it goes with my auction. The words he says really freaked me out because it is the same thing someone said to me last week. I had to play it. It was as if it was destiny!

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

veramirna wrote:
TransientShadows wrote:Dee Dee,

you're ALWAYS the welcome exception ;)
I agree. Serious collectors need to know what's going down on Wife Swap. :crazy:
LOL :funnypost:

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”