MANTICORE

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Human head with lion body reminds me of a Sphynx. What are the main differences between a Manticore and a Sphynx?
The scorpion tail and three rows of sharks teeth.

Mine does not show me that, though.

They are quite the bodyguards :*3

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sounds like one bad ass don't mess with my people dude for real \}

blackshadow
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet?
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blackshadow
Zodiac:

I think this will be my next venture!! Manticore sound great,i had heard of them before though, but only through my liking of metal music. Cradle of filth-Have released an album titled Manticore and other horrors.And like the beast itself it is so bad ass!!!!. :/

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Considering having a Manticore join my spirit family. dince the beginning of the year Manticore references have bern popping up. Last week I was baby sitting and there was a Manticore reference on Scooby-Doo...

Sholeran
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Manticore
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
Zodiac:

I got a manticore through a reverse adoption and I'm just wondering how everyones experience has been with theirs. There doesn't seem to be many manticore keepers. Plus I'm about a month or two into my spirit keeping journey and quite spiritually blind and deaf

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is seriously the only thread on this topic with great information values from Ash. I am honoured to recive recently an amazing MANTICORE as my master spirit leader to my spirit family and my leading hand.

I wasn't even aware of them before and as I am getting to know mine, I have realised I do really needed him so much. As I slowly discovering dark art beings ... I do find truly amazing treasures here in CH. Thank you so much Ash & Magnolia 🌺.

::bump:: It's a great thread to revive.

So has anyone spirit keep one and would you please share about your experiences?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I have one in my keep. He is amazing, intense in his personality and is coming on strong to make himself known and his opinions needs to be heard. Kinda bossy but I need it in my life. He is a true ally when it comes to difficult matters with people, I tend to be like a doormat, people just step over me, I am short, small and has difficult getting respect from customers at work. He helps me push through, stand my ground and get the massage delivered so to speak. Very protective, always on guard. He is everything I wished for and work wonderfully with my cerberus.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you @StarofHope. Glad to read about your solid helper. Never mind about looks and people, good heart and noble will that counts. You sound like bonded easy with your Manticore. I like the look of the picture included on CH store. But I haven't seen mine yet. I know it'll comes as I am very visually tuned with my spirits.
How do you communicate with yours? He sounds like a good match for you.

StarofHope wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 am I have one in my keep. He is amazing, intense in his personality and is coming on strong to make himself known and his opinions needs to be heard. Kinda bossy but I need it in my life. He is a true ally when it comes to difficult matters with people, I tend to be like a doormat, people just step over me, I am short, small and has difficult getting respect from customers at work. He helps me push through, stand my ground and get the massage delivered so to speak. Very protective, always on guard. He is everything I wished for and work wonderfully with my cerberus.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”