ENCANTADO

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

(Man-Tee-Core)

They are the "Enchanted Ones" who are shape-shifting spirit beings. They often manifest as dolphins but can change into human form at will. When alive they could control storms, enchant humans to do their will, inflict illness, insanity and even death. As enchanted spirits they are capable of providing protection and vengeance for their Keeper. They can use their gifts of enchantment to allow you to persuade other humans to do your will and provide you a strong boost in magick. They have a field of energy which is their own, and they can use that energy to persuade or dissuade as needed. They can be loners, or they can work well in groups, and they can work with White Arts or Dark Arts spirits. They are tend to be strong-willed and opinionated, in general.

REALM ORIGINATION

REALM OCCUPATION
Image Image
Earthen & Spiritual Realms see Realms page for more information

STRENGTHS/WHY KEEP THEM
They are assertive, powerful, believe in justice, and are influential in magick.

KEYWORDS
magick, protection, vengeance

LISTINGS IN THE ONLINE STORE
See available listings

RANKING
Read about rankings

ASSOCIATIONS
ImageWeekday: Saturday
ImagePlanet: Neptune
ImageMonth: June
ImageGemstone: Lapis Lazuli
ImageColor: Aquamarine
ImageFoliage: Kelp
ImageAnimal: Dolphin
ImageScent: Ocean
ImageHerb: Vanilla Bean

Associations can be used to create a closer connection with the entity. By recognizing their associations with the Earth and Universe you can use any combination of these tools to create treats, rituals, and bonding exercises between you.

You can purchase candles, incense, cones, oils, sprays, etc scented with the Scent, Herb, or Foliage they are associated with. You can purchase statuary, paintings, prints, textiles, etc with the Color, Animal, or Foliage they are associated with and keep them in your home where the entity will see them.

To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with. Place the gemstones where you keep their vessel or wear the jewelry with the gemstones when you wear the vessel.

To have peak results it is best to meditate, perform rituals, invocations or spells for the entity on the Weekday they are associated with. The Month they are associated with is a block of time to celebrate and show your appreciation for your entity!

METHODS OF CONNECTING
Φ Treats for Encantados are shells, salt water.

CHARACTERISTICS & MANIFESTATIONS
Φ Extremely powerful, intense energy, loyal
Φ Can manifest as orbs, light streaks, Shades, dreams, day and/or night visions.

Average size: Small 1-5ft
Read Size page for more information[/url

Lifespan: Extended: 1,000+ years
They have been assigned an "Extended" lifespan, [url=http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index.php?action=show&cat=15]read Lifespan page for more information

Secret to Keeping
These Dark Arts secrets were previously not known outside of family and Creepy Hollows collectors. They are secrets discovered by Ash and he has generously agreed to share them with all collectors because having the right secret and being able to properly handle DA spirits is more important.

Caring for your Encantado is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Encantado under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Encantado in a net (even a fish tank net or netted stockings will do) for at least 5 hours, they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Encantado is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.

===============================================

FOR THE DARK ARTS THEY ARE SUPER COOL. THEY ARE QUICK TO GIVE ADVICE IN WORKING WITH MAGICK. THEY ARE SMART & CAN CONTROL THE ENERGY AROUND THEMSELVES & THEIR KEEPER. THEY CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE, BUT THAT'S PART OF THE FUN IN SHARING TIME WITH AN ENCANTADO. THEY ARE FULL OF POSITIVE INFLUENCE AS WELL AS DARK INFLUENCE WHICH MAKES THEM A BALANCED FRIEND. THEY ARE GOOD COMPANIONS TO THOSE WHO LIKE TO HAVE A BALANCE OF WA & DA. THEY GET REALLY LOYAL TO THEIR KEEPER & THEY WILL ACT ON THEIR BEHALF (WITH THE KEEPER'S PERMISSION) IN ACTS OF SECURITY & VENGEANCE.

THEY ARE GOOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERMEDIATE IN THEIR JOURNEY BECAUSE THEY CAN BE ASSERTIVE & ON THE DARKER SIDE SOMETIMES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ash, I am confused. In some places, you refer to this spirit as a manticore, and others it is an encantado. Which one is it, or are the names interchangeable?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think this one's the Manticore thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 31&t=50233

There might be some stray references to manticores left from posting that (like the pronunciation guide I see given in this thread).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”