THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF THIS BOARD - UPDATED 16-AUG-19

User avatar
Ericslexi
new here
new here
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:01 pm
3
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I’ve read and agree! I’m just excited to be here!


User avatar
christbot
new here
new here
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:43 pm
3
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unbiased
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Snow Raven
Zodiac:

Read and agreed.


User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8362
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
6
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bumping this


"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
GhostsRallAroundUs
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:11 am
3
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A youtube hunter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Misty copper gal

Okay. I am new here but not new to the various amazing subjects and threads that are on this site.
I am going to do my very best at abiding to the rules.
Thanks everyone.
GhostsRallAroundUs


User avatar
Davis7189
new here
new here
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:47 am
3
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi everybody! It doest stay clear to me when a topic can be or will be locked, i was participating in a topic and it whas locked be an admin and i really wanted to add something, but i could not do it ( i thinked "i ll do it tomorrow" and when i came back for post the topic whas closed, lol) want to clarify that, although it is possible that the discussion has degenerated a bit and has become hot, there were no aggressions on the part of any of those involved.


“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 8362
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
6
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Davis7189 wrote:Hi everybody! It doest stay clear to me when a topic can be or will be locked, i was participating in a topic and it whas locked be an admin and i really wanted to add something, but i could not do it ( i thinked "i ll do it tomorrow" and when i came back for post the topic whas closed, lol) want to clarify that, although it is possible that the discussion has degenerated a bit and has become hot, there were no aggressions on the part of any of those involved.
In that case, you might want to contact the admin directly by emailing CH's helpdesk. They may give the reason for the thread being locked : p


"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User avatar
Davis7189
new here
new here
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:47 am
3
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

darkwing dook wrote:
Davis7189 wrote:Hi everybody! It doest stay clear to me when a topic can be or will be locked, i was participating in a topic and it whas locked be an admin and i really wanted to add something, but i could not do it ( i thinked "i ll do it tomorrow" and when i came back for post the topic whas closed, lol) want to clarify that, although it is possible that the discussion has degenerated a bit and has become hot, there were no aggressions on the part of any of those involved.
In that case, you might want to contact the admin directly by emailing CH's helpdesk. They may give the reason for the thread being locked : p
. Thank you ver y much darkwing! I ll try to do it soonly!


“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
User avatar
Davis7189
new here
new here
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:47 am
3
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Davis7189 wrote:Hi everybody! It doest stay clear to me when a topic can be or will be locked, i was participating in a topic and it whas locked be an admin and i really wanted to add something, but i could not do it ( i thinked "i ll do it tomorrow" and when i came back for post the topic whas closed, lol) want to clarify that, although it is possible that the discussion has degenerated a bit and has become hot, there were no aggressions on the part of any of those involved.
I forgot to say Thank You So Much to the whole Crew for the great job they do! You really do an Outstanding work!!!


“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
User avatar
brutewhisky
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:00 am
3
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Best version of me
Zodiac:

Hello, I am very new to the board so I am is still adjusting, I got a little carried away with part two of my introduction, I was curious as to members thoughts on some of my life experiences, and wasn't sure I would be able to make posts in other parts of the forum yet based on what I had read, the post became a somewhat more elaborate log of events or thoughts I was sharing, I was requested by a moderator to use other parts of the forum because introductions wasn't the place for elaborate posts, I didn't understand that, my thinking being a post is what you make it within reason, for open discussion etc, but I accept it, though I felt a little publicly wrist slapped, in a request to delete my own extra reply posts from my introduction, along with the moderators response to ease embarrassment, I messaged the mods, trying to be respectful, but letting them know I would have preferred a private message, I am grateful to be a part of this site, and to the mods who read my long elaborate posts and approve them, so if I have caused any offense, confusion or ill feeling to anyone, particularly staff, I apologise, I will try to moderate myself better, though I can be an excitable soul, in any case, thank you ash and magnolia, thank you moderators and staff, and thank you kind members who welcomed me into the forum, take care and good luck to you all, Whisky.


CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:20 pm
14

brutewhisky wrote:Hello, I am very new to the board so I am is still adjusting, I got a little carried away with part two of my introduction, I was curious as to members thoughts on some of my life experiences, and wasn't sure I would be able to make posts in other parts of the forum yet based on what I had read, the post became a somewhat more elaborate log of events or thoughts I was sharing, I was requested by a moderator to use other parts of the forum because introductions wasn't the place for elaborate posts, I didn't understand that, my thinking being a post is what you make it within reason, for open discussion etc, but I accept it, though I felt a little publicly wrist slapped, in a request to delete my own extra reply posts from my introduction, along with the moderators response to ease embarrassment, I messaged the mods, trying to be respectful, but letting them know I would have preferred a private message, I am grateful to be a part of this site, and to the mods who read my long elaborate posts and approve them, so if I have caused any offense, confusion or ill feeling to anyone, particularly staff, I apologise, I will try to moderate myself better, though I can be an excitable soul, in any case, thank you ash and magnolia, thank you moderators and staff, and thank you kind members who welcomed me into the forum, take care and good luck to you all, Whisky.
One of the many roles of a mod, is to see the forum rules being followed by members. Moderator's actions and prompts are usually public.

I have to remind you on this particular rule:

5. Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.
--- Make sure your post is relevant. If you post gossip or something that is considered derogatory without any basis the post will be deleted. And if you continue to post in that manner you will be warned. Do not post something that is not relevant to the topic at hand or can be considered malicious gossip or unnecessarily derogatory in any manner.

I do not see any wrong in giving you a reminder to post experiences in other sections of forums, based on the rule above. Furthermore, you could only get private messages when you are in tenured membership, even then, you still will be reminded publically. No soft corners for anyone.

Please be assured, nothing is personal in this action, and please do not take this personally. Our role is to make sure the rules of the board followed everytime by members.

Any complaints on moderator function and actions can be directed at support@creepyhollows.com.


Post Reply

Return to “Dark Arts”