You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have a question about Account Warnings (to anyone who wants to answer this, or knows) - are Account Warnings given permanently, or do warnings become removed over a period of time or if good behavior/consistent posting/etc criteria is met? Tried looking all over the forum and search and cannot find my answer.

(I noticed I have one but I'm certain it's likely because I forgotten about not sharing social media username handles in the signature back then)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Azazaryn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

Read & understood

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I have a question, what exactly am i allowed to put in the "contact information" part of my profile?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have read and understood the rules and guidelines. I feel like I am entering one of my college courses. We say this sort of thing every new course.

Questions! I don't see the search area? I must be blind.
Is there a part of the forum for creative writing? I love writing and creating stories. I have a few interesting stories regarding spirit keeping. Totally fiction but also relevant with actual experiences that I've been through.
I'm using my cellphone at the moment and have already did a double post by accident. I was trying to find a way to delete it but got a message saying that it wasn't posted because it was a duplicate. Is there a delete option? I just don't want to break rules.
One last question, is there a post limit per day? I am quite chatty! I am also very inquisitive.

Thank you for your time! Hugs and love ❤

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Questions! I don't see the search area? I must be blind.
If you are using a phone, on the very top left part of the screen, you will see 3 horizontal lines, click that, you can see search bar in drop-down menu. If you are using a computer, it is in the same area but click quick links, there will be also drop-down menu that will show the search bar.
Is there a part of the forum for creative writing? I love writing and creating stories. I have a few interesting stories regarding spirit keeping. Totally fiction but also relevant with actual experiences that I've been through.
Yes.
viewforum.php?f=31

Otherwise, you can always narrate your experiences in sections called "Paranormal experiences", "Off-topic Randomness", or "Topic of the Day". Explore the various sections available in this forum, and you might see sections that resonate with what you intend to post. You will get used to this forum with time. I would suggest any new members to read the descriptions below each section of the forum, if available. Not all sections are with descriptions though.
I'm using my cellphone at the moment and have already did a double post by accident. I was trying to find a way to delete it but got a message saying that it wasn't posted because it was a duplicate. Is there a delete option? I just don't want to break rules.
Accidents happen, and moderators will disapprove it for you. Delete post option is available for members, but only for few seconds for regular members. Since all posts from new members will go through post-approval by mods, you will not get the chance to delete posts, as post-approval takes time.
One last question, is there a post limit per day?
No, you are free to post any number of times. Only thing is that for new members, all posts are subjected to post-approval by moderators. After a certain number of posts, you will not be subjected to this post-approval.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I'm giggling with delight or insanity. I'll let you be the judge lol. I can post as much as I want!! Lol Yay. I am doing a happy dance and I don't care who's watching!

Seriously though, thank you!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Fyi... I have red text forum rules on top of screen. I click on it and I get 404 page not found. But I'm guessing this is what it is referring to.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Question about how CH Moderators handle bullying and harassment.

Will CH Mods always publicly warn a member who's bullying, harassing other users, or that are objectively antagonistic? Or does the user who's being bullied have to contact the CH Mods directly? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

VanNocturne wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:51 am 0x. Question about how CH Moderators handle bullying and harassment.

Will CH Mods always publicly warn a member who's bullying, harassing other users, or that are objectively antagonistic? Or does the user who's being bullied have to contact the CH Mods directly? 0x.
You can write an email to support, [email protected] and let them know.

Return to “Dark Arts”