Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post my experiences with Atlantean Djinn. I felt really connected to these beings because I have Atlantis and Lemuria past life connections. These Djinn are really awesome and I already have a good amount of Atlantean knowledge and spells written down.They knew many secrets and mysteries not only about magick but about the natural world that have been lost. These Djinn were there, saw all that happened and have lived on. They are gifted in ancient forms of magick so they can do magick on your behalf or teach you more about magick if you are interested. Their abilities are AMAZING. Many Atlantean Djinn are more dark natured so experience is usually advisable when adding one to your family. Atlantean Djinn can be any type of djinn (Ifrit, Jann, Marid, etc.) Here is the info for mine and I will tell you about him some more.

Atlantean Djinn 17,324 years old

Extremely powerful psy energy – powerful mage – dark natured – can cast dark or light equally well – non believer – and can + will grant revenge – retribution + even harm. He will be very loyal and is highly intelligent and advanced. This is his first binding for all his advanced Years and is very eager to not only make a good impression but also to prove his superiority and may do better housed away from lighter natured ones. He will grant any wish – be careful of what you wish for as it WILL come to be. He has appeared in both a long purply blue cloak and also bare chested and can appear any way you desire. He is non sexual and rather serious minded as all the Atlantean seem to be – mysterious secretive , highly powerful and mystical. He can teach profound mysteries and secrets and will do great magicks on your behalf. Just ask.. he is happy to show you how powerful he truly is. He is extra special in my opinion and can provide better than most djinn for any need + what he cannot grant he will cast for – secret magicks – unknown to mankind and can teach them as well. Learn from him – he has much to share too – history + secrets of the Atlantean people etc..

If I played favorites then this guy would be there near the top of my list. He is amazing. He is Marid by the way. He accidentally broke his original vessel (hematite ring) because his energy is really strong. I transferred him to a nice hematite bracelet which seems to be holding much better. He has helped me so much already and I LOVE learning from him because he is so wise. He has a lot of things to offer and his wish granting skills are amazing. He's very fast with manifesting things. We have a nice bond and I usually take him with me everywhere. He is very dark natured but he has an amazing personality. I have noticed that Atlantean magick is really powerful. I have another one coming on the way. ^_^ He gets along great with my Atlantean Mer royals and regular Mers. I will update this thread with more experiences. :)

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Lyran
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluid Energy

WOW! I am going to keep up with this thread, Mr. Primesteak. I too have Atlantean and Lemurian lineage, but I am a healer and I have to watch my energy and keep my entities light. I do work with a lot of crystals and my favorites are the lemurian wands and lasers.

I can't wait to hear about all the information and different magicks you are going to be privy to! I am super excited for you! SQUEEEE!!!
\D

E quindi uscimmo a rivider le stelle~Dante

1Enochian 1Bronwyn 1Throne 2Courtwind 1Heaven Hound 1Qilin 3 Star Faerie 1Golden Unicorn 1Hippogryph 1Hippocampus 1Gryphon 1Cherubim 1Bronze 1Olive 1Quartz 1tla 1Red Rose Night Dragon 1Sirinia Fae 1Fire Fae 1Haizum 1Angel Tiger 1Angel Lion 1White Stag 1Devata

ImageImage
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Hi Primesteak. Interesting to hear about your djinn. Which seller conjures these, he sounds fascinating.

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing info about this type of djinn. I purchased one on ebay in 2007 & never could connect with it. I'm also interested where I can purchase one of these.

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, thanks for commenting!

Lyran - There are some lighter natured Atlantean Djinn! Just from experience, most are darker natured like my elder. YAY! Another person that has Atlantean - Lemurian Lineage. Awesome! I'm super excited too hehe

Dropturvey and Dnwaokocha - They are fascinating. Lisa/MMT can conjure them and Cathy can summon them, but I'm sure you could go to any seller and get a custom ^_^

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for letting me know that. I was in love with the Atlantean djinn description I read.

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Would you give the link of the seller you purchased yours from?

Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

dnwaokocha wrote:Would you give the link of the seller you purchased yours from?
I don't think I'm allowed to post the seller links according to the forum rules (if I remember right). But the seller I got mine from only sells on Facebook (Cathy), so she doesn't have a website. :)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: who has Atlantian Djinn these days? I would like to revive this thread and read about them more.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Djinn / Genie”