sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Incidentally, I sent mine to CH the same way I sent them to DLM's training: with instructions to time-slip so that they return, in "my" timeline, at the very moment they left. Therefore, I will have no gaps in protection, etc. Time is not linear in the non-physical realms. They, and we, can aim for any place and time we wish when we are out on the astral.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I sent my 2 Aubres Faeries to Mag, and my Drow to Ash. ^.^ Thank you both for this!

Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello. Does this portal still work ? If it does, should I say the words again when my spirits want to have a trip ?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Are these channels still open? My Anamchara just visited.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

bump

I'm curious if these channels are still open as well.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Mebuga wrote:Hello. Does this portal still work ? If it does, should I say the words again when my spirits want to have a trip ?
yes
blezheng wrote:Are these channels still open? My Anamchara just visited.
yes
Regholdain wrote:bump

yes

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
Mebuga wrote:Hello. Does this portal still work ? If it does, should I say the words again when my spirits want to have a trip ?
yes
blezheng wrote:Are these channels still open? My Anamchara just visited.
yes
Regholdain wrote:bump

yes
Thank you, just saw this topic. I'm glad still open. I want to and going to try this. Many thanks :)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Hi, so 3 days ago many hrs after I posted. I tried this on all my Spirit/LE friends. Some I wasn’t sure since some could be both DA/WA (was looking at CH store) It really confused me.

So I did both channels and let em choose which one. I feel I did the saying wrong. My pronunciation and trying say the words greatly troubles me.

Like other spells saying em. I keep worrying I say em wrong and I mess up. I feel it won’t work if say wrong. I unsure if some went or if any at all. Meaning I still can feel some Spirits touch me. Even after I say channels to all of em. It been 3 days and still uncertain. But same time I’m happy I’ve least tried this for and with em.

I wanted em make new friends you know. I wanted em stay long as em want. Until I get myself in gear. I want em have break to. Unsure if these channels count as offering. But I kinda saddened. If I did this wrong or some choose not to go for unknown reason.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I am so thankful for this offer <3 I sent them off earlier today. They were most appreciative. Many thanks!

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

SirJusty wrote:Hi, so 3 days ago many hrs after I posted. I tried this on all my Spirit/LE friends. Some I wasn’t sure since some could be both DA/WA (was looking at CH store) It really confused me.

So I did both channels and let em choose which one. I feel I did the saying wrong. My pronunciation and trying say the words greatly troubles me.

Like other spells saying em. I keep worrying I say em wrong and I mess up. I feel it won’t work if say wrong. I unsure if some went or if any at all. Meaning I still can feel some Spirits touch me. Even after I say channels to all of em. It been 3 days and still uncertain. But same time I’m happy I’ve least tried this for and with em.

I wanted em make new friends you know. I wanted em stay long as em want. Until I get myself in gear. I want em have break to. Unsure if these channels count as offering. But I kinda saddened. If I did this wrong or some choose not to go for unknown reason.
Don't worry about saying the pronunciation wrong. Everyone speaks differently, everyone has a different pronunciation for the words. It's okay, don't beat yourself up for it. Believe that it worked :) that's all that matters when it comes to this. It works.

Some spirits may choose to go, some may not. Imagine as if you were invited to a party; sometimes you may not be ready to go, or you don't feel like it. Sometimes you want to. Whatever the case, I bet your spirits appreciate the offer and opportunity to go even if they choose not to. They could even choose not to because you need them more than they need to go.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”