Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

What is it like....it is open 24/7 or there are timings?...and how my spirit would get training?..from other spirits or ash or mag?... Someone pls explain this to me..
Thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:What is it like....it is open 24/7 or there are timings?...and how my spirit would get training?..from other spirits or ash or mag?... Someone pls explain this to me..
Thank u!
Anyone?..answer this pls

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:
Aryan wrote:What is it like....it is open 24/7 or there are timings?...and how my spirit would get training?..from other spirits or ash or mag?... Someone pls explain this to me..
Thank u!
Anyone?..answer this pls
From what I gathered they're like simulated worlds build by Ash, Magnolia, and various spirits over time. One being closer to a dark energy based world and one being closer to a light based energy world.

Anyway, I guess you could think of each world as an extremely interactive "Sims" game and what makes it great for the spirits is that much like how this forum allows us to chat with like minded humans privately these worlds allow the same relief for those spirits to converse in private with likemind spirits.

At least that is what I gathered from what my spirits showed me upon their return to me. I will admit that I do not always understand them all that great so if I am in error in anything said in the above I welcome any and all corrections of course.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Aryan wrote:
Thank u!
Anyone?..answer this pls
From what I gathered they're like simulated worlds build by Ash, Magnolia, and various spirits over time. One being closer to a dark energy based world and one being closer to a light based energy world.

Anyway, I guess you could think of each world as an extremely interactive "Sims" game and what makes it great for the spirits is that much like how this forum allows us to chat with like minded humans privately these worlds allow the same relief for those spirits to converse in private with likemind spirits.

At least that is what I gathered from what my spirits showed me upon their return to me. I will admit that I do not always understand them all that great so if I am in error in anything said in the above I welcome any and all corrections of course.
Oh..alright ..thnxx

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Not a problem at all. I am somewhat curious if it is strictly for spirits or if we're allowed to project into those locations or not.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:Not a problem at all. I am somewhat curious if it is strictly for spirits or if we're allowed to project into those locations or not.
U can project yourself there?..how?

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:Not a problem at all. I am somewhat curious if it is strictly for spirits or if we're allowed to project into those locations or not.
I think the very first post in this thread explains it all very straightforwardly.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
I think the very first post in this thread explains it all very straightforwardly.
So, basically rule of thumb here just so I am clear is rule of thumb for such things is that I as a spirit within a living vessel am not allowed to projection into a spirit made area unless astral or dream travel is specifically mentioned as allowed?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here I just honestly was not aware of that.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:This is a new section of the Forum which is open for anyone to use. We, and some of our colleagues are offering some places for your spirits to exercise themselves, develop their energy, and excel. And, you all can offer each other ways your agreeable spirits can participate amongst each other.

To start, Ash is offering an open Channel for any of you who want to send any of your DA-only spirits to his spirits' meeting ground to commune with some of his spirits, to gain a new perspective, and to develop within themselves. Any of your DA spirits are welcome to visit any time they want.

Any of your spirits who are willing can use the Channel any time they wish. To use the Channel simply say the spirit's name who you want to go and say the following Code Words which will be your spirit's way to Ash: "Weri Tavota Nity" (Weh-ree Tah-voh-tah Neh-tee)

I am offering an open Channel for any of you who want to send any of your WA-only spirits to commune & visit with my established, White Arts spirits. o use the Channel simply say the spirit's name who you want to go and say the following Code Words which will be your spirit's way to me: "Vaya Shari Tel" (Vah-yah Shar-ee Tell)

We both have thriving, healthy, well-diversified communities of spirits here. They can learn and share together, and glean some great experience.

It's an easy way to task them, and give them some experience :U
It just says these are places to send your spirits to meet with Ash or Magnolia's spirits and you need to use a codeword for that to work for the spirits.

There's no mention of a channel for keepers to project to. I think for me the original post is pretty clear. I hope it's useful to point that out.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Sorry - I should add it is for bound spirits or living entities (not keepers) and it is for them to learn about how to be effective at carrying out tasks that their keeper gives them. (ie Not for keepers to become effective at magical work etc.) To me the original post is pretty clear but I realise that discussion and speculation can end up with things being less clear so it thought it might help to quote the OP.

Again I hope this comment is useful.

find it again.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”