Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Not sure how I managed to post that last one - and the edit & delete buttons have vanished.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you so much everyone. 😊
Makes a lot of sense Lewk as you point it out the actual facts.

I was assuming /thinking energetically thought.
I mean, distance may actually comes into effects, if we measure it how much energy needed for a spirit to travel.

Thinking from the fact that if they need recharge and I have to ask them to go back to vessel and get recharged to be able to be felt or manifest better.

Same goes for tasking and complete goals. This is how i was thinking. But i could be wrong. I actually checked again last night with all of mines and none of them wish to go on a trip.

We are very closely knit spirit family 👪😁
Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm
jdhthegr8 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm
Chavah wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 am . Thank you so much Lewk. I cheked with my angels, only 2 were kind of eager to go. But I am also concerned about the distance, i am in Australia.

WRT distance, are all the ones you'd be interested in going T5C3 and/or Dynamic? Could be that one or two don't meet the requirements based on distances as are usually listed for the classes. I admittedly don't know much about how channels work so that might not be relevant

Distance isn't a problem for bound spirits, actually. They don't travel quite the way we do. And the physical plane is only one way to travel.

The CH classification for distance relates only to spell bindings and is only about the distance the target of a spell is from the binding. So, if your spell binding is bridged to you, you can link to it via the bridging from anywhere. By the way, if you're well bonded with a bound spirit - even if the binding is not bridged to you - you can probably contact or connect with them from any distance too. The bridging helps make it easier for the keeper.

A lot of the time you probably may not even be targeting other people or places far away with your spell bindings. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html. There is no mention of distance iro spirits there.

Just to put some of that into perspective - if someone had a number of unbound, 'attached' spirit companions, there would be no vessel or magical binding. They would linked to the person (if they wish to be). So distance or location again would be no issue.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

. 😁 It's happened to me too. I think it's allows only two correction.

🙏 I always like your comments and you are very well informed. Thanks for your help.
Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 pm Not sure how I managed to post that last one - and the edit & delete buttons have vanished.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I just did this with my keep. Over half my keep wanted to go and were very excited. I did not give any time limits. I just said I hope they have a good time and learn as much as they can.
I kind of feel like I did when I sent my kid off to his first day of school. Feel excited and happy for them but also sad to see them leave.
Wonder how long they will be gone for.. Guess I can use this chance to spend some quality time with those who elected to stay with me.
I have read through all the posts in this thread and it sounds like others spirits had a great time. Almost like a big spirit party lol. What kind of things has others spirits learned while visiting Mags and Ash?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Where did you sent your companions?? 🤔Have you a weblink?
Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:30 am I just did this with my keep. Over half my keep wanted to go and were very excited. I did not give any time limits. I just said I hope they have a good time and learn as much as they can.
I kind of feel like I did when I sent my kid off to his first day of school. Feel excited and happy for them but also sad to see them leave.
Wonder how long they will be gone for.. Guess I can use this chance to spend some quality time with those who elected to stay with me.
I have read through all the posts in this thread and it sounds like others spirits had a great time. Almost like a big spirit party lol. What kind of things has others spirits learned while visiting Mags and Ash?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:32 am Where did you sent your companions?? 🤔Have you a weblink?
The details are given in the first post in this thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you, I remember it now. I don’t think I have actually sent any of them, after all. But maybe now.

Lewk wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:10 am
Chavah wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:32 am Where did you sent your companions?? 🤔Have you a weblink?
The details are given in the first post in this thread.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I did it. Apart from few of my newbie companions, almost everyone’s name and the code words I have repeated. I wonder how long they will be out and about? I’ll probably try to call after them tomorrow morning before going out to work. Good 8 hours mingling should be enough for first go…I reckon. I think this can be a reward trip for special occasions like birthdays too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Once the channel has been opened can't they just go back and forth as they please? Sometimes there just is not much to do around here so I would like for them to be able to go have fun and mingle when they want.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:40 pm Once the channel has been opened can't they just go back and forth as they please? Sometimes there just is not much to do around here so I would like for them to be able to go have fun and mingle when they want.
After following the instructions of the channel I make it clear to my spirits verbally that they are welcome to use it during any "downtime" at their own discretion. I followed up with them recently about this topic and they confirmed they had been using it at various times

Return to “Spirit Tasking”