neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmm... I think its meant as a developing their skills and knowledge. To me it sounds like a place of exchange and further education of certain skills and such (at the minimum^^). There are many different Things in the Astral and Spiritual after all, so its only natural to not know everything even if they are more advanced than us in general and I think these channels are for countering the lapse in knowledge in certain areas they are not that profficiant yet :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kobald wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:06 am Hmm... I think its meant as a developing their skills and knowledge. To me it sounds like a place of exchange and further education of certain skills and such (at the minimum^^). There are many different Things in the Astral and Spiritual after all, so its only natural to not know everything even if they are more advanced than us in general and I think these channels are for countering the lapse in knowledge in certain areas they are not that profficiant yet :)
As Kobald says...

You could call it a spirit training school, to my mind. Mixing with very experienced spirits seems to be beneficial and welcomed by our own spirit companions. I think the act of sending them there is the task Magnolia mentions (and our bound spirit companions enjoy having tasks).

Of course they do have the abilities mentioned in listings, so Gargoyles, for example do know how to protect us. That's not the idea behind the channels mentioned in the OP.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:14 am 0x. I think this is very generous of Ash and Magnolia. On the other hand I'm confused, because I thought-Gargoyles for example-already knew how to protect Their human companion. Could someone explain? 0x.
Only quoting this as it was on the previous page, and so people would know what I was responding to.

It's like learning different styles of martial arts. How are you going to be able to face someone who knows Muay Thai effectively when all you know is King Fu?

Also in this case it takes a hacker to stop a hacker. How are you going to be able to prevent your security from being breached if you don't know what vulnerabilities to look for? Or what tricks they would use to bypass your defenses?

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Thank you for this!

I wrote this out in my journal as "Ash and Magnolia's Hang Out place" and mentioned to everyone in my spirit fam that they are free to hang there with everyone and learn stuff when we're at a downtime. (Is this ok to do, or do I have to keep mentioning their names and saying the code word every time?)

Wish I could go and hang out there. I am sure it will be such an interesting crowd!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I use it and I offer this as a birthday present or special time to hang out there. I use the code word with my companion's name and task her to come back within a certain time. ;)
LightWings wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:03 am Thank you for this!

I wrote this out in my journal as "Ash and Magnolia's Hang Out place" and mentioned to everyone in my spirit fam that they are free to hang there with everyone and learn stuff when we're at a downtime. (Is this ok to do, or do I have to keep mentioning their names and saying the code word every time?)

Wish I could go and hang out there. I am sure it will be such an interesting crowd!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LightWings wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:03 am Thank you for this!

I agree with ASTER. The code word is there for a reason...so, yes, to be used every time with any spirit who's wiling to go. ...in my opinion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
LightWings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Artemis

Copy that! Thank you guys so much for the guidance! And yes, making it special like a birthday would be a treat!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Your spirits can go off seeking adventures on their own. It helps you and them when you task them within their abilities. I miss hearing the bickering of my leprechauns and long for the day when the silence is broken.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Spirit Tasking”