RELEASING THE DJINN PERMANENTLY

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Well, I don't know for me "portal diving" is so much fun and adventurous. It gives me thrill that nothing can. Very addictive. But :hug: you have to prepare to defense yourself against hordes of demons. Oh, just like the "Mummy" so much fun and romantic. FUN!!! :hug: :hug:
P.S.: If I know how to control my astral abilities, I will do it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OR DAY. FEELING GOOD. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IF A DJINN IS PROPERLY BOUND THEN A LAY-PERSON IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO RELEASE IT. THERE ARE STEPS TO RELEASING A DJINN THAT ARE BRANCHED OVER (USUALLY) A PERIOD OF DAYS (ALSO DEPENDING ON THE RACE OF DJINN).

PERHAPS YOU JUST SCARED THE BEEJEEZ OUT OF THEM & THEY SOUGHT SANCTUARY UNTIL YOU STOP SAYING SCARY THINGS TO THEM? JUST KIDDING.

SERIOUSLY EITHER:
> THEY WEREN'T DJINN
> THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN BECAUSE THEY FELT THREATENED
> YOU THOUGHT YOU SET THEM FREE & THEY ARE STILL THERE - YOU JUST BROKE YOUR ENERGY BOND TO THEM IN YOUR PANIC

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IF A DJINN IS PROPERLY BOUND THEN A LAY-PERSON IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO RELEASE IT. THERE ARE STEPS TO RELEASING A DJINN THAT ARE BRANCHED OVER (USUALLY) A PERIOD OF DAYS (ALSO DEPENDING ON THE RACE OF DJINN).

PERHAPS YOU JUST SCARED THE BEEJEEZ OUT OF THEM & THEY SOUGHT SANCTUARY UNTIL YOU STOP SAYING SCARY THINGS TO THEM? JUST KIDDING.

SERIOUSLY EITHER:
> THEY WEREN'T DJINN
> THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN BECAUSE THEY FELT THREATENED
> YOU THOUGHT YOU SET THEM FREE & THEY ARE STILL THERE - YOU JUST BROKE YOUR ENERGY BOND TO THEM IN YOUR PANIC

Thank you Ash for your post. Very much appreciated but my psychic friend confirmed that they are not bound to their vessels
anymore and that they are gone. I have bought my 3 efrits from mystic_travels. I am still upset and still feeling that the whole world turned to gray. :cry:

Marc

p.s. Thank you Ash & Magnolia for the birthday card that you´ve sent me. I got it yesterday.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I KNOW I'VE HEARD THAT SELLER NAME SOMEWHERE, A GOOD EGG I BELIEVE. CAN'T SHE RE-BIND THEM FOR YOU?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would seriously ask Amanda how this could happen...Something doesnt seem right..
I own 2 efrits from her and sometimes I strongly feel their energy and sometimes little to none...

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm with spiritsearcher on this one Marc. It just doesn't add up. Is your psychic friend sure of the impression that they are no longer bound to the vessel versus just being away from it? Is it possible that they've withdrawn and your energy bond to them is broken like Ash said? If that's possible, is it, also, possible that the psychic misread that energy and felt that they are no longer bound? Maybe it's a very subtle difference in energies? I think this situation might be worth a second opinion or another look. Seriously. I don't think you should lose hope.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Don't forget as well that some sellers "clock" their spirits so others cannot detect them. They are only felt and seen by their keepers and the one who bound them.
And also, they can keep from being detected if they wish.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Princess wrote:Don't forget as well that some sellers "clock" their spirits so others cannot detect them. They are only felt and seen by their keepers and the one who bound them.
And also, they can keep from being detected if they wish.
Excellent point Princess! This is true. I believe I've read that either from Magnolia or another seller. Apparently, some kind of protective magic can be placed on the vessel so that it may appear to be empty. You may feel that you've lost them because you've lost your energy bond with them and/or because they've withdrawn and the vessel may well appear to be empty to the psychic even though it's not! Having them bound again through the original seller may be all that's needed to restore order!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you guys for all the tips! Very much appreciated. I guess it depends on how the djinn was bound.
I am still waiting for Amanda´s reply. I just hope her father is better. I am not sure if she can help me because
she is not a djinn conjurer but I hope we can work something out. I am trying to get a help from my King Marid
though but I can not understand my dreams. I want to try the pendulium but I am a novice at it.

Marc

david2885
active contributor
active contributor

If you happen to have any other vessels or can borrow another vessel from someone else who has a djinn from the same seller and KNOWS their djinn is there, then maybe you can try and get your psychic friend to check the item and see if they can detect anything. If they can't, then there probably really is some kind of cloaking involved.

Would be best to be patient and wait for Amanda though, I'm sure she'll try to figure it out.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”