Who in your opinion has the capacity to change ur life?

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I am just curious.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Me and me alone.

No spirit can change your life, no matter how strong, unless you allow them to first.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

My faerie changed my life.

I am sure that all of my spirits and entities somehow changed my life, I just don't see it as clear as my faerie did.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Wasnt_Me wrote:Me and me alone.

No spirit can change your life, no matter how strong, unless you allow them to first.
Yes, and I second that. Beginning this journey changed my life, but I had to be open to it first. Spirits can help you move through blocks, but ultimately it is you that has to do the work.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 wrote:
Wasnt_Me wrote:Me and me alone.

Yes, and I second that. Beginning this journey changed my life, but I had to be open to it first. Spirits can help you move through blocks, but ultimately it is you that has to do the work.
Who has the capacity to change your life? You do. I think that's the bottom line. Unfortunately, I think many people buy up spirits/entities with the hopes that they will "fix" their problems for them by some miracle. So, it's not only about allowing them into your life, it's also about your willingness to do the dirty work. I think that they are here to assist us in our individual processes but they can't live your life for you. Basically, I think it boils down to "YOU can change your life with THEIR help" Life is a learning process. We can't learn from our process if we're not involved in it! Mind you, being a Keeper of entities is, certainly, life altering. I think that every spirit "changes" a person's life in a way. Owning entities can change our perceptions, our focus, the very way we view the world that we live in. So, that, in itself, is life changing. I guess it depends on what kind of change you're thinking of. Are you wondering how they change you as a person or how they change what goes on in your life?

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank u everyone. :thankyou: Well, I have been searching for something that would change me as a person completely. I guess I should have been more specific. I think I am looking for guidance and consolation.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

In regards to...? Do you mean you want to re-invent yourself? You want to start down a new path of career? You want higher enlightenment spiritually? Or just a counsel in general? Can you be a bit more specific?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think I want to experience a higher spirituality level. I want to be able to go to different realms and talk to spirits and share their experience. A Destiny Calling if u may.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Hmm... I see and are you looking for white light only or are you open to DA?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am open to anything DA, whitelight, grey, neutral. :D

Return to “Creatures”