active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well i have my driving test on the 22nd april and i hope i will pass first time is it possible and not too cheeky if i could have some positive vibes sent my way i will also be asking my spirits as well,
many thanks.

(Feel all embarrassed now)
*/ ;)2

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Driving test? 8| :0 :0 :W 3|D <<<< me when my kids went for their test LOL

:hug: Will keep good thoughts going for you and don't worry, you'll do great! :thumbup: 83

nnhx
neophyte
neophyte

Just don't run any red lights or stop signs on the way there 7\

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Practice parallel parking! And turn signal for EVERYTHING, haha. I passed mine on the first try with the hardest tester of them all...... When I was in the waiting room along with a few other kids, they saw through the window she was coming and they all started talking about how bad she was and how she fails most of her students. Of course, she came in and said my name. :\

I ended up getting the exact lowest score possible to pass (80/100), and she told me the only reason she was passing me was that she didn't want to have to bother testing me again. That made me feel guilty enough that I felt bad driving for the next year :lol:
In reality, the only thing I had issues with was when I ended up getting stuck behind a mail truck (I had never passed one before and didn't know what to do so I waited until the truck moved), and when I was parallel parking in the middle of an empty parking lot, I didn't use my signal when I was pulling out because there was obviously no one around, which wasn't a good enough excuse. :\

Honestly, it really isn't that bad. A rough tester can make it difficult, but don't let stress make you worry too much. Remember to check mirrors and signal and that's the bulk of it C:
Positive energy your way! Just be sure to drive safely once you pass, too. Don't text or talk on the phone and don't let the fact that you passed get to your head. I was hit twice in 3 years by teen drivers who were texting, and it totaled my car :0

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Zodiac:

Thanks guys i know its 7 weeks today just want it out of the way now should have really done it years ago. :U

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”