Dragon club, anyone?

Mr L.
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

So, who of you is part of the dragon club :D ? I'm considering signing up... Any experiences? What kinds of things do you get? And if I sign up now, would I have missed anything interesting? ;)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-bobby.png
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I have considered the gargoyle club myself but I would assume they are similar. So I am curious too

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just signed up for this today (Dragon Club) so I am also interested to know these answers! Anyone?

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I was told via help desk that the clubs will begin this month. I haven't received anything yet from the club I signed up for so I assume that no one else has either (assuming all the e-mails for the clubs automatically go out to everyone the same day) but I could be wrong about that.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Good to know! Thank you, Arianna :)

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:I was told via help desk that the clubs will begin this month. I haven't received anything yet from the club I signed up for so I assume that no one else has either (assuming all the e-mails for the clubs automatically go out to everyone the same day) but I could be wrong about that.
I signed up for the Vampire Club a couple of weeks ago now and haven't received anything yet either so thanks for posting this arianna as I was starting the get a bit impatient :crazy:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Not a part of the Dragon Club yet, but I have it on my wishlist, and strongly thinking about putting the Dragon and Elven Clubs on layaway. Maybe even the Angel Club too. So many new interesting clubs. 8)|*

Return to “Dragons”