Creating own healing amplification ring for Reiki

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
arconite
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Overlord
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all,

Just wondering for those who create their own crafts and tools especially for healing. Do you use stuffs that contain chemicals such as an instant adhesive glue? I've bought some healing treasures from CH for this purpose and not sure if such stuffs are OK to be used?

Thanks in advance for answering!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm sure it can be used without difficulty.

And this is speaking as a person who does not use glue, and whose Etsy descriptions refer to the fact that there is no lead solder nor glue used in my pieces. It's a "to each their own" as far as creation style and process. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
arconite
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Overlord
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Awesome! Thanks Likes2Read for your response.
I was worried that these chemicals will affect the natural energies of the end product.

Lyran
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluid Energy

I would research before using glue and soldering products with your precious new products.. I work exclusively with crystals and stones and find that when I use things like copper wire or natural ways to bind elements together there is a stronger flow of energy... Depending on what you bought (like certain stones) there are some softer stones that are definitely affected by chemicals.. :) Research is always your best friend in these things.. :) Good luck!!!!

E quindi uscimmo a rivider le stelle~Dante

1Enochian 1Bronwyn 1Throne 2Courtwind 1Heaven Hound 1Qilin 3 Star Faerie 1Golden Unicorn 1Hippogryph 1Hippocampus 1Gryphon 1Cherubim 1Bronze 1Olive 1Quartz 1tla 1Red Rose Night Dragon 1Sirinia Fae 1Fire Fae 1Haizum 1Angel Tiger 1Angel Lion 1White Stag 1Devata

ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are two things that I do remember reading about drilling and glue, now that I think of it. Uma Silbey wrote a crystal handbook in the 90s -- it's out of print now, but it's still available as a used book online. She also made her own jewelry. Her book mainly deals with quartz crystals; she advises against drilling a crystal side-to-side, saying it disrupts the natural energy flow of the crystal. She also advises against using glue on the end of the crystal, because then the crystal's energy will have to pass through it and be negatively impacted.

It was her book, specifically, that made me think to mention on Etsy that I do not use drilling, lead solder, nor glue.

BUT... she is not using MAGICK, per se. She is dealing strictly with the innate energies of the crystals and the other materials in the jewelry. I do not think that the spells on spelled items will be impacted by glue.

So, depending on how you're constructing the ring, you might want to bear this in mind. If you must glue, make it so the natural flow of the stone's energy won't have to pass through the glue, if possible.

Energy flow through a raw, single-terminated crystal flows in through the base and out through the point. Double-terminated crystals have bidirectional energy, with energy flowing into each end and out at each opposite end.

If you are interested in learning about wire-wrapping, that will be one technique you can use to create jewelry without employing glue.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”