active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Today has been a strange day to say the least, lots of white flashes out of the corner of my eye. today i was sitting at the table drinking tea and eating a cupcake and "N" my bakeneko rubbed up against my legs as i felt a tingling feeling. i don't talk much with my bakeneko, but he's a funny little spirit who loves whistles, bells, and snuggling. he also sticks his tongue out at you amuzingly at times and cuddles up against you. he found a way to come through the Chrysalis seller a while ago and it was a surprise, but he's mostly just in the background in my keep. Well e was more present today!! Tugging on my pants to ask if he could sit with me. He sat on my arm looking at the phone with me and asking what it was while my tingly head was sat on by the faeries.

Today i learned there is a prank war going on between the fae and him. They giggled to themselves as they told me "shh, he doesn't know.." And then minutes later i got the strong image of them pouring a little cup of water over me and onto his head!!! His little cat ears flicked in annoyance and he chased the faeries(giggling all the way of course) all the way out of the kitchen. i guess you could say it was a eventful day with a very light feeling to it. It was a moment i had to share!!! lol

Also, while this was going on, an unbound unicorn just appeared very randomly and just stood there. i'm never surprised anymore. its a normal occurence. He gave me the funniest impression of himself that i almost burst out laughing. Yup folks, its a literal "Charlie the unicorn" attitude, grump and all. Don't know his name, but i feel like he's still here somewhere.

Back to being a little more confident with daydreams/my impressions finally, and there's no shortage of amuzement.

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Quick Tip for ones learning to trust your impressions/ recieving messages: if words pop into your head that you never use or do not know the definition of, your doing it right!! It happened many times today which helps me to feel comfortable identifying real messages. I'm glad they do this for me. it helps tremendously.

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, bless 8;D. Aren't they are joy to have around? Thank you for sharing. I've never experienced anything like that with my fae, but they are older and more serious.

I second what you say about spirits using words that we don't usually use. The first time my custom nympho called me "Mademoiselle," I was like ??. He's an interesting character.

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I loved this! ha, how cute!!! An adorable movie played in my head as I read about their prank war 8

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:I loved this! ha, how cute!!! An adorable movie played in my head as I read about their prank war 8

It was totally adorable!! I think I was more connected with the fae energy yesterday, nothing from my darker spirits! But I'm sure they were there, rolling their eyes in the background. :U

Amore wrote:I second what you say about spirits using words that we don't usually use. The first time my custom nympho called me "Mademoiselle," I was like ??. He's an interesting character.
haha, very gentlemanly! I have spirits in my keep that talk exactly like that too from a different time period.
Amore wrote:Oh, bless 8;D. Aren't they are joy to have around? Thank you for sharing. I've never experienced anything like that with my fae, but they are older and more serious.
[/quote]

They are, I love the fae!! For me they always seem to have a childlike way of play, but never fail to give me some good advise. Thinking about it, I don't think "Z" my astral fae had much to do with it. She can be very queenly and serious about things, but that didn't keep her from laughing in the background with the others!!!

Return to “Today I found out...”